Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡
☀Introductions, mayhaps?☀ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:32 am
hi im papercutie
hi i'm kate and i have an unreasonable love for cats 3nodding
Welcome, then!! c:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:33 am
Saint Valentino
Hi everyone!

My name is Ashley, but most people just use my username or shorten it to "Saint." I don't mind any of those. I'm 22, and I've been a member of Gaia since 2005 (starting on a previous account). I'm a college student lucky enough to live at home with my family, which includes two adorable kitties.

My baby kitty's name is Isabella, or Isabelle when she's in trouble for being a delinquent. She's 17 years old but is very spry for an elderly cat. Then there's Little Man, who is actually not a very little man at all. She's a chubster with a waddle stomach, but he's a cutie just the same.

I'm really excited to be a part of this guild! I discovered it through LadyTotten, my best friend IRL. Glad to introduce myself to everyone!

heart 3nodding heart
Welcome, and thanks for finding us! You're kitties sound super duper cute emotion_kirakira
I love it  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:36 am
Ischium
Salutations, friends! 4laugh
To start off, my name is Lulu & I'm 23. I live in good old Utah and have worked as a vet tech for the past four years.
Aside from all the amazingly cute cats I see at work, I have my own happy bundle of fluff at home that I adopted August of 2014. She's a 7ish year old British short hair/Siamese mix named Cerra Meow (though she has tons of ridiculous nicknames, poor thing) and she is pretty much my child.
I look forward to chatting with all of you! <3

She sounds so adorable! Welcome, thanks for joining! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:37 am
Neko Athena
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh hello!~ I am Jo, I'm really old (32), I have two babies,
Penelope, who is chubby and all black,
and her brother Ulysses, who is a silver tabby.
They are going to be 3 August 1st!
Pene loves the tabs off the milk cartons,
and Ulysses likes to wind yarn around the table legs.

OMG I bet they are both smarties emotion_kirakira  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:38 am
Helreginn
Hello, I'm Helreginn. I don't have any cats at the moment, but I used to. I love cats! They're my absolute favorite animal.
Awesome, welcome! we do not discriminate against cat lovers/but not owners heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:39 am
Angelic Chibibelle
Hi! I'm Chibi I has 2 baby kitties and we has a third living with us! He is not mine but I love him too.
D'awwwh! Love your username heart  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:40 am
Smiling Isla_
hi! i'm joss
i'm 18, from california, and have all sorts of interests spanning from horror movies, gaming, the walking dead, marvel, lotr, the hobbit, anime, all sorts of tv shows and movies, animals, and of course, cats! and much much more.
i have one cat, his name is Cosmo and he is my absolute life! he turns 12 this year and i've had him ever since he was a kitten.
i used to be a regular here on gaia since 2009 but left for a few years. i'm now back, and with a new account. and looking to make some other friends on here so feel free to add me! 4laugh

Awesome, welcome! Thanks for joining, I LOVE his name.
what made you leave the first time?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:41 am
tommy chongs kid

User Image

hi! my name is melanie and i am 19. i live in the south of the USA!
my favorite color is pink, and of course the very cute pink items here are always sooo much more expensive than the rest >.<
i rescued a cat about a month ago, her name is sunshine! she is a creme/orange cat with spots! she is also pregnant and could give birth at anytime!

Pink 4eva <3
GOOD LUCK AND GRATS
You are so nice for taking her in T^T  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:43 am
SuperKittyBlock
Hi! You can call me Kitty. My favorite color is purple. I enjoy watching Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, JonTron, ihascupquake and GameGrumps. I enjoy eating, sleeping, playing pokemon and drawing. I sometimes like creepy things but they will haunt me later because I am a tiny bit of a coward. I have 3 cats. One is still a kitten and has a sassy attitude.

Welcome, Kitty! c:
Sass can be cute from a distance! emotion_kirakira right??? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:44 am
Kyamyi
Hi there, my name is Camryn, I am 16 years old and currently the owner of my kitty, Kyoto. I love to read, write, draw and sing. I'm on the volleyball team at school, and I absolutely love it. I don't just like house cats, I have a love for big cats, especially cheetahs, they are my favorite animal over all. My favorite color is red, and my favorite food is pizza, pepperoni pizza.
Love the spelling of the name! I also love felines in general, and heckle yeah pepperoni! emotion_brofist  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:45 am
mochablush
Hello everyone! I'm Bailey, but you're more than welcome to call me Mocha. I'm 21+ and a recent college grad, struggling to find a job that pays that sweet, sweet $$$$$$$.

As for cats, I am currently feeding my neighbor's three cats of various sizes, since she's basically neglecting them.

If you see me online, don't be afraid to give me a shout! (Or purr.)

I am in that struggle with the addition of no car and license yet, and minus the college emo life can be so lame lol
Awwwwh I bet they thank you so much on the inside for that omg
I know I do lol
every kitty needs someone who cares cx  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:18 am
Maddy-Mazey
SuperKittyBlock
Hi! You can call me Kitty. My favorite color is purple. I enjoy watching Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, JonTron, ihascupquake and GameGrumps. I enjoy eating, sleeping, playing pokemon and drawing. I sometimes like creepy things but they will haunt me later because I am a tiny bit of a coward. I have 3 cats. One is still a kitten and has a sassy attitude.

Welcome, Kitty! c:
Sass can be cute from a distance! emotion_kirakira right??? lol

Thank you. whee
Yeah. He is such an adorable kitten. 4laugh  

Sloththing

Fallen Warlock

26,425 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Arie The Dragon Slayer

Fashionable Guildswoman

19,915 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:22 am
Maddy-Mazey

i didn't get the job at the vet clinic but i am i foster mom for abandon kittens. i have 6 abandon black kittens i'm raising strangely no one wants black cats around Halloween. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:46 pm
Arie The Dragon Slayer
Maddy-Mazey

i didn't get the job at the vet clinic but i am i foster mom for abandon kittens. i have 6 abandon black kittens i'm raising strangely no one wants black cats around Halloween. sweatdrop
Around my town, the shelters stop people from being able to adopt black cats and dogs because people are messed up and the superstitions cause some of the locals to kill them (as if that isn't just as bad as an animal sacrifice or something from the dark ages I GET SO MAD AT PEOPLE anyways lol) D:
But I'm glad you found and took them in that's so awesome c:
How old are they now? I bet they are super cute emotion_kirakira
Good luck on your next opportunity to work with animals! :3  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Arie The Dragon Slayer

Fashionable Guildswoman

19,915 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:43 am
Maddy-Mazey

ah gee that sucks i heard and saw video's about that it makes me upset and mad that people do that to poor little animals. they are all 6 months old and they are all cute two are black Persians, ones a black Japanese bobtail, one is black with a touch of vitiligo which has gave her white specks in her fur. the other is black with a white tummy and the last is a munchkin black kitten. also the Halloween event isn't letting me post in it  
♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff