Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:01 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian couldn't help grinning at her reaction. He then leaned his head down and continued to nibble her neck. He slid his hands into hers and held them above her head. He placed a couple of kisses on her neck before he pulled back and gazed into her eyes."Abigail I have to thank you for warming my cold heart. I have never felt any happier than the times I have spent with you."He placed another kiss on her lips before he returned to her neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:05 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She moaned when he kept nibbling at her neck. Letting him pin her hands over her head. Hearing him she blushed,"Thank you for changing me. Or else this would never happen.", she told him, before kissing him back. A happy tear slid down her cheek. They both knew this was the truth. If she had denied him changing her, she would be dead.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:12 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned."You don't have to worry about anything from now on Abigail. I will provide anything you need or anything you could want."Damian then rolled over again and pulled her on top of him."Command me my lady and I shall fulfill any request you shall ask of me."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:20 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed and looked up, then down at him. Hearing him telling her to command him. "That shall wait, I need to make something to eat.", she replied. Then pecked his lips before kicking the sheets off her. With that she gone to the kitchen and started to cook up a good size brunch. Scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and sausage. Now when she was done cooking, she put the plates of food on the table. So they could make their own plates how they wanted to.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:28 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian laid in the bed for a little bit longer before teleported to the kitchen. He was now wearing a shirt and was literally sitting on the wall just watching Abigail. He eventually heard Belle say.

"Abi' I believe you have a bit of a stalker."Belle saw Damian look away and wasn't entirely sure but she thought she saw a bit of red stain Damian's cheeks. He chuckled and when the food was finished she loaded her plate with food then happily began to eat.

Damian eventually got down off the wall and grabbed a small plate of food for himself. He finished quickly then went and washed his plate."That was delicious Abigail."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:32 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She had stole a glance at Damian after Belle's statement. Only to giggle a bit. Now she made up her own plate, with an almost unbelievable amount of food. "Thanks.", she said. Only to drink a bit of milk, as she ate most of her food. When said and done with. Abigail had finished all of her food. It seemed that since she became a vampire, her hunger for the 'human' food had grown in ways. If that made sense, but she drank blood less often. Maybe once a week if she could manage that.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:10 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian went to his fridge and noticed that most of the alcohol had been removed. In it's place was now actual food. Damian suppressed his sigh and then grabbed a bottle of vodka that had been left and then wen t over to his couch and laid down on it and drank his vodka.

Belle watched Damian and giggled at his suppresses reaction at having his alcohol removed. When he was gone she said to Abigail."I don't think he is enjoying the change you made to his fridge."Belle then giggled again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:26 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She did not notice Damian or his reaction. Since she was busy cleaning up the pans. Hearing Belle she rolled her eyes with a smile. "Could you finish up the rest?", she asked Belle. Since she washed and dried all the iron pans. Then she gone to the living room and leaned on the backside of the couch. "Oh, come on, I just moved the bottles around for food...", she said, only to think 'And I did drink about one fourth of it..'.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smirked.You know I don't have to even read your mind to know that your aren't being very truthful. I may not use it very much but I do have a very good memory. There quite a few less bottles in the fridge than there were before I left. I have also noticed that most of my Jameson is gone. I wonder where those bottles went."Damian said in teasing tone towards Abigail.

Belle went and washed the rest of the dishes. She decided to take longer than was really needed to so Damian and Abigail could be by themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:58 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Blushing she snatched the vodka bottle from Damian. "Most of your liquor is in the cabinet. As for Jameson, he's my drinking buddy.", she said. Putting the bottle down on a table. She continued to look at him as he laid on the couch. Leaning over the back of the couch she pinched his neck with her nails. Only to stand up and look down at him some more.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged in nonchalant manner. He didn't give any reaction to being pinched then in a blindingly quick move he was behind Abigail holding her against him. He then spoke into her ear."Abigail I hope to fully earn your trust. I want to know that you can trust me completely and as I said back in the room. I'm yours to command my lady."Then he brushed his lips on the back of her neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:10 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was thinking he was give her some sass back. Nope when she felt a hard body behind hers, she relaxed. When he 'freshened' up her mind. She blushed and shivered when his lips brushed her neck. "Damian," she moaned,"why are you doing this?", she asked him. Her voice husky and low, as she glanced at him over her shoulder.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smirked."Now exactly what would I be doing? I haven't done anything different than what I have been doing. Would you please explain."Damian said and placed more kisses on Abigail's neck and cheeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:31 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Turning around in his hold, she looked up at him. "Why are you tormenting me?", she groaned. Then gently put her fingers under his chin, making him stop the kisses. She kissed his chin then nose followed by lips. But it was a peck,"Look, I don't know about you, but I just want to rest today.", she told him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."Alright I'll stop for now."Damian said then he was right back in the couch like nothing happened. Although now he had a smirk on his face. Damian now also had a guitar in his hands and was just messing around with the strings but still he produced a sound that was pleasant to hear.

Belle walked in so she could speak with Abigail."So Abi' do you still want to do a movie night tonight?"  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games