Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:18 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus smiled lightly. "Thank you for the concern about them lashing out at me Abigail, though I assure you they probably wouldn't so much as consider it unless they were especially moronic." He said to her softly. "Until then is there something you'd like to eat?"

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Jean-Claude watched Becca text Abigail. "Well, maybe she's hiding from some of the others." He suggested to his love as they turned a corner to see a rather large single floor house. It had to be that tall to house Marcus' height properly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:33 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus xxxxxxxxxxxx
She sighed and rolled her eyes. For now, she would not bicker or nag about this. If anything she knew that she in a way would be almost forced to go and talk with Uncle Matthew, if not him standing there in front of her and possibly Marcus to bust her chops. She understood that Marcus wanted to be there to protect and support her, yet he should know that he could not always be there for her.

But when he asked if there was anything she wanted to eat, she shrugged. Normally she was not much of a picky eater. "I just know I need a pain killer.", she said only to point to her arms. The bruises hurt a bit, so did the sun burn, but also the muscles from hiking basically a whole day, along with a bit of bed fun from earlier.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean
xxxxxxxx
She looked at Marcus's house and was a bit taken back. It was weird for her to go to other people's houses. "Hmm, it'd make sense....", she muttered. Then she remembered the bruises on Abigail's arms. Gently she rubbed her temple and sighed. Even she knew what was coming to Abigail sooner or later. Well it was more of imaging Abigail trying to do things alone any more; she knew how Marcus and Abigail looked at each other. Even if they had not talked nor known each other then a week.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:35 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods lightly. "Alright, I have some aspirin that should help." He said with a smile. After a moment he had a thought. "For when you go back, how about I stay out of sight but within a short distance should you have need of my help?" He suggested before going to find the aspirin for Abigail.

Jean-Claude glanced to Becca before she sighed. "What makes sense?" He asked her before frowning at the sigh. He stopped right before the front porch with a concerned look on his face. "Is something wrong?"

((I had a thought involving Matthew and the possibility of Marcus having been betrayed by him. What do you think of it?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:11 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She thought over his suggestion and rubbed the back of her partly sunburned neck. "I'll think on it honey. Right now I'm just trying to figure everything out.", she said. One thing she knew for sure, leaving the group would be rather hard. There was no real black mail to use against her. But the main person whom would make leaving the group hardest was Uncle Matt.

The guy was like ten to twenty years older then her or so. Not many knew his real age. "Uh, so where's your living room again?", she asked, a bit turned around. Though now her muscles were finally screaming a bit at her. When he led her down to the living room she sat on the couch. Only to not see her long sleeve shirt, which had been kicked under the couch's edge. Though the black made it hard to see.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean
xxxxxxxx
She looked at Jean-Claude and chewed on her lower lip a little. It was a habit, that was known as 'Have to find right words'. After a minute she sighed again and rubbed her belly. "I have a gut, not baby, but a gut feeling something is gonna go down soon.", she muttered, as she held the basket in front of her. She had more of a gut that told her when major drama was gonna drop like a nuke. As Abigail gone with her gut on most things. Shaking her head she smiled a little bit, though it was a bit, forced. "I'm sure it's just the baby.", she said and rubbed her belly again.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods again. "I understand." He said before handing Abigail a glass of water and a couple aspirin.

Jean-Claude nods lightly before placing a hand over Becca's. "A big change is going to happen, and unfortunately not everyone appreciates the changes when they happen." He said before hugging his love. "Let's announce ourselves and have lunch with our friends." He said to her with a worried smile before moving one hand to knock on the front door.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She took the aspirin and water, but set them to the side for now. For a second her chest felt tight only to feel a small wave of panic. Catching her breath she rubbed the top of her left breast. Then she heard a knock on the door and looked at it. Now she tried not to seem so tense, which was harder then most would think. Leaning into the couch she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean, Abigail, and Marcus now
xxxxxxxx
She nodded when he spoke, she knew he was right. But still she knew something would make this a Hell for someone. After he knocked she stood there and shifted a little. Hearing some one on the other side of the door now she waited and listened.

Kharne Sunar
[  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:39 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus blinked when he heard the knock upon the door. After a moment he made his way over and peeked out to see Jean-Claude and Becca, which surprised him more as he opened the door. "Hey there you two. What brings you here?" He asked but spoke again before they could respond. "Come on in." He said as he stood to the side.

Jean-Claude smiled to Marcus before letting Becca go inside first. "We came to share some news over lunch. Though I'd like to invite the two of you to join us at the beach for the afternoon." He said as Marcus closed the door behind them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:45 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She watched Marcus let the company in and looked at Becca then Jean-Claude. Now her breathing was normal and relaxed. Becca sat beside her with little thought. "Well, Abi' you look like you should avoid any more sun.", Becca said with a small giggle before poking Abigail's shoulder. The sunburned and bruised woman gave the pregnant woman an annoyed look, but now hugged her. "And you call me the brat.", Abigail replied. Her bruises were purple and yellow now as her sun burn may of been light, but it still hurt her.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She hugged Abigail back carefully not to put her in much more pain. When the girls parted they looked eye to eye. A short wordless conversation took place with out even having to glance at the guys. This took about a minute and they nodded at each other. Though Becca giggled a little bit and hugged Abigail again, this time a bit tighter with out much thought. "Damn it Becca, you suck.", Abigail grumbled in a pouting way. Now Becca gently tickled Abigail whom wiggled a little bit but stopped only to get more of a giggle now.

She had handed Jean-Claude the basket when they entered the house. "Oh, come on Abigail. Do I really have to kidnap you? That's if Marcus doesn't mind.", she said only to glance up at the giant blonde male. It could be any thing from making Abigail or possibly making Abigail the God-Mother or something more girly. Then she glanced at her fiance and grinned well still having an arm around Abigail's shoulders, whom was a bit timid at the time.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:29 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus looked over toward Becca and Abigail. "I've been putting some aloe on her burns to try to let them heal faster." He said as he moved to sit on the other side of Abigail, gently taking hold of her hand. Looking to Jean-Claude he spoke again. "News?"

Jean-Claude followed to the couch before chuckling at Becca's suggestion of kidnapping. "I doubt Marcus would leave her side unless she asks him to Becca hon." He said, seeing Marcus take hold of Abigail's hand. When Marcus asked about the news he looked right to him. "The proposal passed." He said before looking to Becca and Abigail. "Each of you will be invited to join our organization, and should you accept you can extend an invitation to one person you know who isn't a member."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She let him take her hand and leaned into a him a bit, with out putting pressure onto her skin. When Jean-Claude made the announcement she blinked then looked at Becca then her, now boyfriend. Thinking it over she nodded only to lean a little more into Marcus now. Which got a small grin out of Becca. "[And the cat got the tom she wanted.]", Becca said in gentle, but teasing tone well speaking French. Abigail knew bits of this 'love language' only for her jaw to drop and blush.
========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She laughed at Abigail's reaction, despite knowing the odds and ends of French. "[Aw, so cute when I can call you out.]", Becca added on only to giggle some more. Abigail huffed and blushed some more before looking at Marcus. "I think she's not gonna stop this until she gets to talk to me alone... No, she won't stop this... I should know, cause that's how loving Becca is.", Abigail said well looking up at her boyfriend.

Becca snickered and pecked Jean's cheek,"And yet everyone loves me.", Becca giggled, and finally speaking in English again. "Yeah, I love you much as I love your shooting. But it gets a bit annoying.", Abigail said only to pat Becca's knee in a sister manner.
Becca shrugged and smiled a bit more. "I know, I know you prefer arrows to guns.", she said only to rub Jean's hand between her two smaller ones.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus blinks as Becca speaks in French, recognizing the language but not able to understand as he hadn't learned that language yet. When Abigail looked to him and spoke he looked back. "I see. Something tells me that it might just get worse the longer the talk waits."

Jean-Claude chuckles lightly having understood all of what Becca said. "Maybe you and I can cook something up together Marcus. It's been nearly a year since we did so." He suggested, choosing to keep himself from blowing any semblance of secrecy that the girls had.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

"Oh, Abigail, could you help me plan the baby shower stuff? You are always good with party ideas.", Becca said and smiled. It was true, Abigail was descent at helping putting parties together. After a sigh Abigail rubbed her neck lightly,"Yeah, I guess I can. And depending on what kind of games you want. I gone to my fair share with having a big family.", Abigail reminded her friend, but also explained to the males. "Hence why I think you'll be good at the planning. Oh, and I also need to go clothes shopping soon too.", Becca said only to smile.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
If anything Becca knew Abigail would not have to buy clothes for a while. Though that was if Abigail was luck enough to carry Marcus's seed. Abigail wore more baggy clothes then she did. Normally she wore fitting jeans and sundresses when she could. "Long as you don't try to get me into dresses Becca. Then we'll be peaches and cream.", Abigail gave her a stern but taut like smile. It was a clear sign Abigail did not like to be so feminine or at least wear feminine clothing. "But you look nice in dresses Abi'.", Becca said and sighed,"I know, I know, you hate them cause they are to uncomfortable." Abigail leaned into the couch now and folded her arms. As Becca smiled and sat up with a straight back now.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus now couldn't help but chuckle at the back and forth between the girls. "Maybe you just haven't found a dress that is right for you Abigail, I'm sure that dress will both look great on you and feel comfortable for you." He said with a confident smile as he reluctantly let go of her hand. "Is there anything in particular any of you would like to eat?"

Jean-Claude chuckles some more before the mention of clothes shopping reminded him of a very enjoyable evening. When Marcus asked about food preferences he shook his mind out of the revelry. "I have no major preference, but I would prefer there be some Bison if possible."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:13 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She blushed a bit at the dress comment then fought back a pout when he let go of her hand. "I am not really picky, but Bison does sound good.", she said. Now there was a small smile on her lips. Becca reached over and patted Abigail's forearm lightly. "Come on, let's go make some plans.", she said only to stand up now. Becca wore a pair of black tights under a knee long navy blue sun dress. Sighing, Abigail stood up after her friend and then in a stubborn manner followed the dress wearing woman outside. Though she glanced over her shoulder before the door closed. Sitting on the porch steps by Becca and put her head on the woman's shoulder. "Why did you have to say that?", she asked and pouted. "What? I know how you act after you are bedded.", Becca whispered.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She shrugged her shoulders and said nothing when Marcus asked about what preference about food. Soon enough, she whisked Abigail outside and they sat on the porch steps. "I thought I acted normal.", Abigail whispered back. "No, it's more like you are more relaxed or more tensed around them. With Marcus, you seem to love his touch and presence.", Becca said in a low whisper only to shrug Abigail to sit up. When Abigail sat up, she sighed and played with Abigail's hair. "So, how was the sex?", Becca whispered. Only to see Abigail's jaw drop and blush rather mad under her sunburn. Shyly looking away she bit her lip before looking back up at Becca, whom just giggled.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods before watching the two ladies step outside. He then looked to Jean-Claude and moved to the kitchen. "Could you cut up some vegetables for the stew?"

Jean-Claude nods and follows Marcus to the kitchen before starting to cut up some carrots, potatoes, and a few other vegetables. "How was your night? Enjoyable?" He asked Marcus as he worked.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff