Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She stopped and looked at him,"Well staves, dull swords, and well I need to buy myself a weapon...", she said then looked around. "You know which way the market is. I don't know your city real well.", she added on with a giggle. But before he started to walk off she waved him down. "What? Like what you see, hmmm?", she asked him then pulled back only to giggle a bit more before blushing.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-WOLF-

The demon listened, "Yes we should also find some body pads for you. You dont heal like I do so I would rather not harm you if at all possible." He said not trying to be a smart a** but really was concerned for her safety. He blinked as she shook his head, "Oh well...I ummm..." He shyly looked to his feet as they walked, "Would it be so wrong if I did."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:12 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
"I know my limits when it comes to wounds. Besides why should I use body pads when on jobs I could get wounds worse then what'd you serve me.", she replied only to notice how timid he seemed. "No, it would not be wrong. Maybe, if you wanted to... Well you could fix my door and visit me tonight.", she said in a low voice, as she leaned up to his ear this time. She knew any injuries she would get on a job would be ones minor to serious. But she knew her body was able to heal up faster properly now she was eating normally.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

If fur could blush he would be bright red at that statement. He continued to walk and said quietly, "I... I umm... I really need to fix that door don't I." He said quietly. He knew she would heal faster then before from recent jobs but it still worried him to see her injured. For some reason with every passing day the thought of Amelia getting hurt or kill made him feel even more uneasy and he wasn't sure why. He knew better then to love. He knew it would end in blood so why is he letting himself go down this road again. "If you think you will be ok then fine but if things get to intense just say so and I will stop."  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:54 am
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She giggled at him and gently grabbed his hand for a second to give it a squeeze. "I'm not that breakable honey.", she giggled a bit more. Then walked beside him happily as she stayed light on her feet. From time to time, she let her hand brush his or allow their arms to touch more.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf sighed as he walked and said quietly, "I know... I just don't like the thought of being the one to hurt you." Wolf knew he still had not explained to her fully why it was dangerous for her to be around him and feared for when Mishi would show up again to tell her since he apparently didn't have it in him to do so himself. "Amelia.... You know... I ummm... well" He felt her arm brushing up against the fur of his as he tried to speak. "Ummm I just wanted to let you know. If you ever feel like you wish to leave.... I mean me and Welkey.... I will not be upset. I understand that the life we lead is not always the most interesting."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:04 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at him and grabbed his arm stopping both of them. "Wolf... What's making you say this?", she asked him as she frowned. Only to move her hand to his well the other gone to his face, so he would have to look at her. Looking up at him, her eyes shown confusion. Gently she caressed his face with her thumb well making or kind of making him look at her.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He felt her touch on his face and he could not stop a murr from escaping his throat. his eyes met hers and he realized he could no long keep it a secret from her. They were growing closer all the time and the longer he hid it from her the more he betrayed her. "Amelia....." Wolf gently took her hand and looked up and around as if he were searching the roof tops. "Hold tight for a moment." He took her in his arms and jumped high in the air. He and her both gently landed on a 10 story tall building that did not seem to have a room access. Wolf proceeded to remove his shirt and cape. He then turned his back to the woman and said quietly, "Feel under my fur on my right back shoulder blade." Just under the fur there was a strange metallic plate of some sort. "That was once a top of the line device and very secret. The demon government built it to increase a demons energy. The device was flawed however because it was designed to regenerate from damage as my body can and when I was injured in battle it seemed to mutate. It dose not turn on often but when it dose I turn into a monster. Something powerful enough to kill a whole city. The last time I lost control after Clair and my father was kill by Cleave was when everyone decided to leave. Everyone except for Welkey but the old man always was insane." Wolf closed his eyes waiting to hear her yell at him fr not telling her sooner or to hear that she wanted to leave. Who would want to be around a monster like that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:56 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hearing him purr for the second she smiled at him but when he held her hand only to look around. Next thing she really knew was she was holding onto Wolf firmly until she was stood up to see him remove his cape and shirt. Now she did as she was told, feeling the plate under his fur. Hearing him and the tone he used, her hands gone to his shoulders. When he explained last time he seemed of gone full blown demon with the plates help, her hands slowly lowered.

Next thing he would know is she was hugging him from behind. "You moron.", she muttered as tears slowly willed up in her eyes. Though they could not be felt against his fur yet. "I never got into the dark arts, but if I did my powers would be ten fold only to loose my soul. It's not worth it. But if I train hard enough, I could possibly help you with that plate.", she finally said well crying, though her voice was steady. Now her tears leaked into his fur as she rubbed her cheek against his back in a habit she grown into over so many years. She was not stupid, she knew she would grow old and die. But before then, she would or hopefully try to help Wolf out some more. Unless there was a way to stop that from ever happening. Also demons normally lived much longer lives then her kind or humans did.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He felt her cling to him from behind and listened as she spoke. "I don't want you to put yourself into danger for my sake." he said after hearing her speak about the dark arts. "Amelia. If you decide to stay... Well... If you do stay then I will try harder not to be... well... me I suppose." He was attempting to show her that he was willing to at least try and be better to her if she wanted to stay. It was his way of saying thanking in his own strange sort of way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:24 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She slowly pulled away before hugging him on his side. "Some parts of you, being you is what's charming.", she said with a weak smile. But more tears ran down her face now. She then stood up on her tippy toes only to nuzzle his neck. Now her fingers found their way into his hair.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf let a small murr escape him again as she nuzzled his neck after facing him. he could feel her pressed against him and for the first time in a long time he was not shying away or trying to change the subject. The demon started to slowly move his arms around her and bent down to give Amelia a very passionate kiss. His claws took hold of her clothing and pulled the lady to being pressed firmly up against him.

((Sorry for the delay. ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:21 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She was a bit shocked when he said nothing, but held her closer. When he bent down, she met his lips. Now she was returning the passion and pulled him closer to her. Well her arms around his neck seemed to tighten but not overly bare-able.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

After a few moments Wolf pulled back from the kiss and looked a bit embarrassed since it was not really like him to just go off and kiss someone even Amelia. "Sorry... I just... I thought that was what we both would want." His voice was small compared to how it normally was and had a calming tone to it. "Thank you... for staying."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:36 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She giggled when he seemed embarrassed and the way he was talking. She stayed closed to him and gently nipped his chin. "You are welcome, Wolf.", she said with a small giggle.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:09 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She giggled when he seemed embarrassed and the way he was talking. She stayed closed to him and gently nipped his chin. "You are welcome, Wolf.", she said with a small giggle.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He took her back up in his arms and leapt down from the roof top back onto the sidewalk. "When we return home I will fix the door to your room. It is long over due." He looked to have his more stubborn expression return to his face as they walked.

((Want to time skip the shopping and have them back at the hotel?))  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff