Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

Yukinojo14

Dangerous Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:05 pm
Let's see:
Petshop of Horrors
Ouran High school host club
Godchild (Cain and Riff, Jizabel and Cassian)
Vampire Doll
Naruto
Prince of Tennis
Petshop of Horrors: Tokyo  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:27 pm
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) all the way.

Gundam Wing, Fruits Basket, and FMA are very slashable also.  

The Flesh Failure

Von Ranke

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:08 pm
Crimson_Essence
I'd say Weiss Kreuz, lots of UST between the guys in that anime. I think there is anyway.

I'd second that. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:53 am
Ouran high school host club & Kyou kara maou.

Two personal favorits too 3nodding  

poisonivy86

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:32 pm
DRAGONBALL Z

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:56 am
Ookiku Furikabutte or, as many of the fans lovingly refer to it, Gaysball. A fairly realistic sports series about high school baseball where the anime is better than the manga. AbexMihashi is the most canon unofficial BL pairing you will ever find (Mihashi's the pitcher and Abe's the catcher) outside of the Ace Attorney games.  

Jaaku-san

Angelic Warrior

fire Foxe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:57 pm
Yofiel
...Prince of TennisXD

I mean, come on, every second sentance ANYONE says in that anime is crawling with sexual innaudio.

"Show me your 'tennis'!"

"Aacha! It was a touch and go there for a second!"

"...Its not like you guys didnt go wild affter that..."
...goodness..O.o

"You're not going to take it lying down, are you Fujisaki Syouske?" There are a MILLION different ways this could have been phased to sound non-implying... XD

Aside from that, ANYTHING Ryoma says sounds implying because he always has that suggestive smile on his face O.o I swear, whoever made this show must have been an extreme Yaoi fan or something...

whee

O_O i thought i was the only one who saw it. woot  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:16 am
my entire life is based on Naruto slash.............
I phail at life....  

Skeeterpillar

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:49 pm
Jaaku-san
AbexMihashi is the most canon unofficial BL pairing you will ever find (Mihashi's the pitcher and Abe's the catcher) outside of the Ace Attorney games.

I LOL'd. Just saying. xd

I second Petshop of Horrors. There actually are a few more-than-implied slashy moments in there >__>

But I'd have to say Hand Off! wins for me. I could have SWORN that Tatsuki had a canon crush on Kotarou. Yuuto has a male stalker, too. Not to mention that there is a decent amount of cross-dressing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:33 am
I'll have to say DN Angel, Naruto, Tactics, and Saiyuki. Oh, I almost forgot the Get Backers  

Keme122

Bruce of House Banner

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:08 pm
I think....Naruto, followed by Death Note (LxLight is practically canon), Godchild, Tsubasa( KuroxFai is just so obvious!), Wallflower, D.N. Angel, Fushigi Yugi, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Saiyuki(SanzoxGoku!), Bleach, Ranma 1/2(slashable by nature lol), and YuYu Hakusho.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:59 pm
Ookiku Furikabutte aka Oofuri, aka Gayseball.

It's so full of random hand holding between pubescent boys, "I want to be your catcher/pitcher!" declarations, and lines like "If you stay with me you can feel good as often as you like". The constant likening of the pitcher/catcher relationship to marriage makes it impossible not to pair Abe and Mihashi.

And not to leave out Tajima's: "I forgot to masturbate yesterday! My p***s is gonna explode!"  

Erandir

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:46 pm
OHHS
Kuroshitsuji
DN Angel
Kyou Kara Maoh
Saiyuki...?
Diabolo
Tsubasa
GodChild
One of my ultimate favorites, Spiral  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:32 am
Kuroshitsuji because of scenes such as the right page here http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kuroshitsuji/v02/c008/2.html

and Katekyo Hitman Reborn for no reason in general other than the lack of female characters, and abundance of male ones who really want Tsuna. Oh, and the translation of the character song... eek

Pix51

ninja_xox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:34 pm
Pix51
Kuroshitsuji because of scenes such as the right page here http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kuroshitsuji/v02/c008/2.html

and Katekyo Hitman Reborn for no reason in general other than the lack of female characters, and abundance of male ones who really want Tsuna. Oh, and the translation of the character song... eek

agreed also ohhc and dn angel  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces