Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
♥ Roxy's Giving Back. Giveaway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count.
+ ♥
100%
 100%  [ 158 ]
Total Votes : 158

Kaia Black

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:38 am
Yokies
Lol I have to have the market open in one tab anyway cause i dont the value of stuff since i am still relativley new to exchanging xD

Thats cool though not having a dream avi can sometimes be good. I have like ten. My most expensive one is over 2 billion because of he wings xD othe rthen that its like 20 mil which is doable. lol Its beautiful to. =) angel one.
Yeah I lov eplaying with items , an di love changing my avi, but i cant find anything in my inventory right now cept a few oldish ones. lol. I do make a good mummy though xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:39 am
jazz the dragon ninja
floralsnow
jazz the dragon ninja

Waiting for the parts I need for my project. Can't do anything else but surf the net.
What parts do you need? o= and what project

I need another sensor again. It broke last night. My project is some sort of a range finder, but with a greater distance than the usual one. What about you? What are you doing right now?  

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:43 am
jazz the dragon ninja

Ah well, there is no harm in that~ It's good to keep updated on that, just so you know. XD Even though you're new you still sound like you're pretty good at it already~

Sometimes yeah. Like I don't have to keep staring at what I'm going for, in all it's glory, and I can just focus on items themselves, and all THEIR glory. XD Those alchemy wingies are definitely not cheap, they take so much to make! I like playing around with my items too, I like having people do Tektek's for me as well when I run out of ideas. xD I get other people's styles to inspire me, then I get all kinds of ideas again lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:44 am
floralsnow

I need another sensor again. It broke last night. My project is some sort of a range finder, but with a greater distance than the usual one. What about you? What are you doing right now?
I am just chillin and talking to people. =) and of course watching one piece which i might get off for in a min.
That sounds complicated 0-0 lol  

Kaia Black

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:47 am
jazz the dragon ninja

Not really, everything just needs to be connected and a little bit of programming. No need for a more complicated circuit. The big question is how effective it will be... Is One Piece really a good anime? I haven't watched it yet... Well, the story is pretty long and I hate it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:48 am
Yokies
[
lol i am ok at it. i still make mistakes but eh. I like your avi right now actually =3 its very "I am going to a ball" xD

Yeah definitley not cheap xD my dream avis ar eon profile if you wanna see. if not its ok xD I just liek showing them off.

random question. do you know a good thread graphics maker who is realtivley cheap? I want to revamp my quest thread  

Kaia Black

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:50 am
jazz the dragon ninja

That's alright. Everyone has a mistake every now and then. xD You just learn from it and move on~
Aw, thank you. emotion_kirakira Haha yeah, that's kind of the idea I had in mind. XD

I went to see them. c: It's how I knew which wings you were talking about. XD
Though since you already told me the price tag it's easy to assume anyway lol. I really like the third one in the second row. c:

I'm sorry I don't. I've never had graphics made for anything before, so I wouldn't know anyone who can. xD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:51 am
What is black... Always sneaks around till it is caught by the brightest smile..? lol..  

UpsideDownInventions

Kaia Black

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:51 am
floralsnow
jazz the dragon ninja

Not really, everything just needs to be connected and a little bit of programming. No need for a more complicated circuit. The big question is how effective it will be... Is One Piece really a good anime? I haven't watched it yet... Well, the story is pretty long and I hate it.
lol it would be complicated fo rme. I dont hav ethe head for circuitry glad some do though xD. thats cool =)
I love one piece, it depends on if you can stand lonnnnnng anime. Some of the "voyages" do get a lil to long but it rarely repetative just becaus ethey explore so many new lands. Ther ei slike 580 episodes those xD. I have only found 510 to buy though, and i have only watched about to 100. takes forever but i like how they keep it fresh. good for inspiring art to  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:53 am
Yokies
lol thank you xD
I am glad i got the concept your were going for xD
Thats ok lol i just ask randomly when i remember xD  

Kaia Black

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:56 am
jazz the dragon ninja

Nice! Unfortunately for me, I don't have that much patience for a long anime. A 50-episode anime is long enough for me to watch. An exception though to detective conan. I'm still watching it, but I only have random episodes plus the episodes aired on TV.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:58 am
floralsnow
jazz the dragon ninja

Nice! Unfortunately for me, I don't have that much patience for a long anime. A 50-episode anime is long enough for me to watch. An exception though to detective conan. I'm still watching it, but I only have random episodes plus the episodes aired on TV.
lol yeah it takes patience. Naruto and bleach both got so repetative to me. But one piece is nice. I love wathcing stuff in order , random episodes would annoy me xDD lawl  

Kaia Black

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:06 am
jazz the dragon ninja

Well I guess that's true. But you do not need to watch detective conan in order. Each episode is different from another one. It doesn't have that much connection. So watching the episodes randomly is fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:07 am
floralsnow
jazz the dragon ninja

Well I guess that's true. But you do not need to watch detective conan in order. Each episode is different from another one. It doesn't have that much connection. So watching the episodes randomly is fine.
oh yeah i have seen a few like that . shows that is. =) well i nee dto go tobed -) hope to see you agian  

Kaia Black

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:09 am
jazz the dragon ninja

Ok. Nice chatting to you. Good night and sweet dreams. heart  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games