Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
*]Gravitation] Character list ist Finished! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tech meow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:45 pm
Ryuichi's face flushed as Tatsuha kissed him "well now... is that a hint?" He asked with a grin. "Because if it is, I want more." He said as he bent down and gently captured Tatsuha's lips with his own before pulling away and grinned.

"But not here, because we'll get kicked out for causing a scene!" He jumped up and grabbed Tatsuha's hand, moving to pull him outside the ice-cream place. "Show me how to ride your motorcycle Tatsuha?" He asked sweetly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:18 pm
Rogue X
Ryuichi's face flushed as Tatsuha kissed him "well now... is that a hint?" He asked with a grin. "Because if it is, I want more." He said as he bent down and gently captured Tatsuha's lips with his own before pulling away and grinned.

"But not here, because we'll get kicked out for causing a scene!" He jumped up and grabbed Tatsuha's hand, moving to pull him outside the ice-cream place. "Show me how to ride your motorcycle Tatsuha?" He asked sweetly.

"Well it wasn't really a hint, but I mean, if you want it to be a hint... it sure as hell can be." Tatsuha said with a grin, melting against the other as he kissed him deeply, allowing his tongue to run through the other's mouth for a few moments before withdrawing, licking his own lips so not to loose a moment of the flavor.

"My bike? Oh yeah huh, well first, let's go get some place not on the street." He said chuckling. "Like a park or something."  

The Sakumichi

Karla Night

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:19 pm
Yuki awoke as light hit his face. He sat up and groaned "I swore I shut those last night..." He looked over and noticed Shuichi laying there. He then looked at the clock then back at Shuichi. 'Doesn't he have work?' he thought. He stood and walked into the kitchen and got himself a beer. He sat down in the living room with his beer and flipped on the tv.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:22 am
Shuichi tossed and turned trying to look for something to snuggle. He moaned and groaned till he found a pillow and smiled.  

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

Karla Night

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:40 pm
Yuki sighed and stood up. He walked back into his room and started flicking the cold condensation from his beer can onto Shuichi. After two or three flicks he just the the entire can against the back of his neck. "Wake up you damn brat! I can't have you sleeping all day in my bed." said Yuki, sternly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:28 pm
Shuichi moaned and his hand hits the beer can and it flew in the air. All the beer poured down onto Yuki.

((Im going to give them a week and if K, and the others dosent come in, they'll be deleted off the list))  

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

Karla Night

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:18 pm
~Devils_Slave666~
Shuichi moaned and his hand hits the beer can and it flew in the air. All the beer poured down onto Yuki.

((Im going to give them a week and if K, and the others dosent come in, they'll be deleted off the list))

Yuki jumped back in surprise and growled. He wiped some of it from his face and flipped his matress, tossing Shuichi to the floor. "Get up, Damit!" he yelled. "Dammit... that was a perfectly good beer... s**t..." he mumbled to himself.

((I'm willing to take a character if they get deleted....))  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:07 am
((Hey guys, did we all die??))  

The Sakumichi

Karureyu

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:54 am
((Gomen-nasai. It's just hard to post on my own. Ken and Hiro are both at home and apart, so *shrug*))  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:43 pm
((Rawr~ I hope this thing doesn't die..... Oooh... Princess Mononoke is awsome.... I like it... heehee... bye now!....be back tomorrow...))  

Karla Night

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:40 pm
((IT DID DIE!!!!! *falls to knees brakes into tears*))  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:08 am
~Devils_Slave666~

((I don't know I was kinda starting to wonder that myself. I just managed to get back online and poof all posting came to a dead hault... it is kinda sad actually))  

The Sakumichi

Karla Night

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:00 am
~Devils_Slave666~
((Wahhh!! But on another note: I'm rather good at keeping up with multiple characters, so if anyone wants, I'll take over a character... ((So sorry I wasn't on this past week... Grandpa went into the hospital and I had no way of getting on a computer...)) I'm glad to help to revive this! It was so much fun....))  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:09 pm
Who all has stopped showing up. I'm perfectly willing to fill an open spot!!  

Camden Bainesworth

Karureyu

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:32 am
Still got my problem with Hiro and Ken  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items