Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:12 pm
Gakupo was going to yell but burst out laughing at Luki's failed attempts to get the small pooch off of him. Megumi started clawing and biting.

Aoi huffed a small sigh of relief he wasn't going to keep questioning.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:30 pm
Luki managed to get Megumi off of him and he backed away from the dog and glared at Gakupo. "Stop your laughing!"

Shinzojust kept his eyes on the road.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:29 am
Gakupo could not stop laughing. He was clutching his sides as Megumi growled at him.

Aoi leaned back in his seat. He looked at his shirt. It had a few holes from Medna's claws, but they were small and barely noticeable.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:04 am
Luki clinched his fist. "Would you shut up a** hole!" He snapped.

Shinzo got onto the high way and sighed. He wasn't a fan for shopping for cloths really. Shoping for food was one thing but cloths was a diffrent story.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:54 pm
Gakupo finally calmed down and stopped laughing. "Okay, I'm done, now leave."

Aoi closed his eyes. He never did get rest because of Medna.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:15 pm
" Why should I!? I didn't come here to see you. I camr here to see Luka." Luki said and glared at Gakupo.

The trafic was a bit bad, everyone was rushing to get winter boots and coat's it seemed. "Its going to be a long day..." Shinzo said with a blank face.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:03 pm
"I really don't care why you came," Gakupo stated. "This is my house too, so get out."

"Someone isn't a fan of shopping I presume," Aoi said, his eyes both closed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:08 pm
Luki crossed his arm's. " I wont." He said.

" HATE IT....." Shinzo said with a groan as he slowly pulled up to the mall.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:18 pm
"Get out or I will make you leave. Plus, what are you gonna do here? Win Luka back with me right here?" Gakupo asked.

Aoi chuckled. "You probably shouldn't have told me that," he said with a devious smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:21 pm
" Like hell you could! You would have to beat the liveing crap out of me to make me leave! And why I was here is not for you to know!" Luki snapped.

Shinzo just glared at Aoi. "You want mini-wheat's for the rest of your life...?"  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:25 pm
"Its because you want Luka back," Gakupo said. "Forget it. You stalker. You just wait for me to leave the house so you can try to steal her from me. Talk about creepy."

Aoi had never felt such terror. "N-No! I'm sorry! We'll make this a quick trip!" Aoi stammered in fright.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:37 pm
" I am no stalker!!! I didn't even know you left the house and I would of still kissed Luka even if you were here!" Luki snapped. "L-Luki!"

"Good..." Shinzo said before he got out of the car. He walked around and opened Aoi's door for him.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:40 pm
Gakupo was only holding back because Luka didn't want them to fight. "Get out, now."

"Thank you," Aoi said, getting out of the car, still nervous.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:11 pm
( Sorry my mom kicked me off)

" Like I said before Im not leaveing because you say so." Luki said as he walked over to Luka, giveing her a light kiss on the head.

Shinzo nodded and started to walk to the mall. there where alot of people there and it made Shinzo groan.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:48 pm
Megumi growled and jumped up, biting Luki in the rear.

Aoi rolled his eyes at Shinzo's groaning.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games