Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:41 pm
Yokies

I don't know, I think I might end up feeling bad about it anyway. xD

Possibly. xD Audino kind of is a healing Pokemon, since it can learn Heal Pulse and all of that. Maybe you were thinking of Chansey or Blissey?
That would be great, but he like.. never gives us a number or anything, I don't think he even has one. xD Man he really is pretty useful lol. Wow, well that's awesome as well. xD

Yeah. Once you run out of PP in all the moves your Pokemon Struggles until you either faint or defeat the enemy. I think they made it that way to ensure that you never get stuck.

User Image User Image

No... I do think it's Corsola sweatdrop
      At least, you can see him anytime you want to now. Unlike before when you have no idea where in Unova he is staying. Yep, he's really useful now. Well, he was useful before as well... you can use him to level up rofl

Ooooh, I never knew that. Oh man, now I want to try it out. I wonder who I can sacrifice? rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:53 pm
Louisa Iris

Oh I see. Well I suppose that'd make sense too, though Corsola is a Gen 2 Pokemon. xD
Haha yeah, for all we know he would have left Unova entirely and came back the two years later in BW2. XD Lol yeah, leveling up is greeaaat!

Omg. xD That sounds so sad, a sacrifice lol.

How are you doing tonight? 3nodding

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:34 am
Yokies

Oh I see. Well I suppose that'd make sense too, though Corsola is a Gen 2 Pokemon. xD
Haha yeah, for all we know he would have left Unova entirely and came back the two years later in BW2. XD Lol yeah, leveling up is greeaaat!

Omg. xD That sounds so sad, a sacrifice lol.

How are you doing tonight? 3nodding

User Image User Image

Yes, leveling up is good. Truth be told, defeating the Elite Four is still a tough business unlike in the other generations. In Gen III, I could beat the Elite Four and Champion using just 3 Pokemon. Now, I still struggle when battling them, even though I'm already levels above them. Especially Cynthia... her Spiritomb is just a nightmare!

Haha, don't worry, I won't be saving my game when I do that. I'll just go see what will happen sweatdrop

I've been doing good. Just been exercising coz my mom's nagging me like hell. I swear, she's making a lot more fuss about the diabetes thing than me rolleyes

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:38 am
Louisa Iris

Haha really? I honestly think Hoenn has the toughest Elite Four. xd Even the gyms were hard. You don't know how much I feared Flannery's Torkoal and Norman's Slaking! gonk I mean, they're a little easier now that I understand Pokemon better than I did way back then, but they're still very tough to me! XD I honestly think Johto has the easiest Elite Four, ever. They're so under leveled compared to the rest of them. Lance's strongest Pokemon is a level 50 Dragonite and he's the Champion.. which I don't understand why they didn't fix in the remake because Dragonair doesn't evolve until level 55. lol Maybe they just didn't care lolol. He has two more at level 49 too lolol. Wow I really rambled on about this. XD; But you're right Cynthia was very tough, but the E4 themselves were kind of.. blah. The Champion is always so much stronger haha, especially her considering she had all different types, and hella strong ones too! o.o

How did that go? Or have you done it yet? XD

She's forcing you to exercise or something? o.o That seems kind of counter-productive. I mean, being made to do it just kind of kills the whole joy of "doing it for yourself". That's some real butt lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:21 am
Yokies

Haha really? I honestly think Hoenn has the toughest Elite Four. xd Even the gyms were hard. You don't know how much I feared Flannery's Torkoal and Norman's Slaking! gonk I mean, they're a little easier now that I understand Pokemon better than I did way back then, but they're still very tough to me! XD I honestly think Johto has the easiest Elite Four, ever. They're so under leveled compared to the rest of them. Lance's strongest Pokemon is a level 50 Dragonite and he's the Champion.. which I don't understand why they didn't fix in the remake because Dragonair doesn't evolve until level 55. lol Maybe they just didn't care lolol. He has two more at level 49 too lolol. Wow I really rambled on about this. XD; But you're right Cynthia was very tough, but the E4 themselves were kind of.. blah. The Champion is always so much stronger haha, especially her considering she had all different types, and hella strong ones too! o.o

How did that go? Or have you done it yet? XD

She's forcing you to exercise or something? o.o That seems kind of counter-productive. I mean, being made to do it just kind of kills the whole joy of "doing it for yourself". That's some real butt lol.

User Image User Image

I chose Mudkip as my starter Pokemon, so Flannery was kind of easy for me. But then yeah, Norman's Slaking really is a problem of mine. I hate his signature move... what was it again (it's at the tip of my tongue!!)? It's like, nothing works on him if you don't have really strong Pokemon with you. And it's only now that I know they're particularly weak against Fighting types... if only I evolved my Makuhita then sweatdrop
      I dunno, I just find them a little easier than in Hoenn. Iris was one hell of a Champion. She's the only one that I've met who has a specialty. I mean, Steven and Alder were both mixed types. But she still retained her Dragon-type specialty. Well, now that I have Zoroark, I find it a bit easier to beat Caitlin and Shauntal. But in Black, even Reshiram had trouble beating them to a pulp rofl
      Maybe it's his signature Pokemon that's why they didn't change it. I can't really be sure... Johto's not really in my league sweatdrop

Nope, I haven't done it yet. Lately, I've been busy playing mahjong with my parents, as well as Sims. So yeah, still haven't seen it. But I'm thinking of just watching it on YouTube. I too feel guilty on what I'm about to do sweatdrop

Well, the doctor did tell me to exercise. You see, I'm not an athletic person and the only sport that I do is video games. I'm not really overweight, but my doctor said that exercising would help me get my sugar level down. Before, I don't have trouble with moving about because I'm at school and you really can't help but move around there. But now that Christmas break's here, I usually just lounge about at home. So then, my sugar level suddenly went up again, although it's not really that much, and my mom's all but frantic and depressed about it. So, she wanted me to go on exercising during the morning so that "you won't be sedentary". When I got back, all sore and tired, she didn't want me to sit down and rest. Hell, she didn't even want me to eat a little because she says I need to keep active. Thank God my dad said, "Are you making her well or are you punishing her?" So she stopped and just let me be. I swear, if he hadn't said that, she would have running around all day until my sugar's down to zero.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:36 pm
Louisa Iris

I usually pick Torchic. I mean, I have used Mudkip, but yeah. Blaziken is the best Pokemon to use against that Slaking, keep using Bulk Up and stuff like that to set up on his Vigoroth, then Double Kick the Slaking when he sends it out. B3 Though you could also use Breloom, since it learns Sky Uppercut earlier than Blaziken. o.o

I thought Steven's specialty was Steel-types. xD I mean.. I guess he does have the two Fossil Pokemon, but he mainly uses Steel-type Pokemon. Alder is kind of difficult with his Volcarona. He's scary! o.o Though I think if you think about it, even though they have specialties they all kind of don't use just one type. Half of Lance's team isn't even the Dragon-type but he's a Dragon-type Trainer. xD Half of Iris's team isn't the Dragon-type either. They're just kind of "up there" in status haha.
Well, now that I think about it, in terms of level Johto might be the easiest, but Unova's league is pretty easy as well. I mean, the Dark-type can take out two of them alone, and can go up against the Grimsley as well if it has a move that can hit them, since Dark resists itself. My Bisharp could take out all three of them, then all I had to worry about was Marshal. And yeah, I suppose not, I just thought they'd up the levels for his Dragonite to at least make sense. xD

Oh I see. You shouldn't feel guilty, you're just trying to get out of the stupid forest. XD

That's bad.. I mean, I understand why she wants you to, but that's a little much. Pushing you that far will probably do more harm than good. If you're so tired and hungry then you should be able to rest and eat a snack at least. D: I know she means well, but yeah, I'm glad your dad stepped in and said that so she'd let you rest. I think what you're doing in the morning would be enough, like if you were at school. ^^;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:07 am
Yokies

I usually pick Torchic. I mean, I have used Mudkip, but yeah. Blaziken is the best Pokemon to use against that Slaking, keep using Bulk Up and stuff like that to set up on his Vigoroth, then Double Kick the Slaking when he sends it out. B3 Though you could also use Breloom, since it learns Sky Uppercut earlier than Blaziken. o.o

I thought Steven's specialty was Steel-types. xD I mean.. I guess he does have the two Fossil Pokemon, but he mainly uses Steel-type Pokemon. Alder is kind of difficult with his Volcarona. He's scary! o.o Though I think if you think about it, even though they have specialties they all kind of don't use just one type. Half of Lance's team isn't even the Dragon-type but he's a Dragon-type Trainer. xD Half of Iris's team isn't the Dragon-type either. They're just kind of "up there" in status haha.
Well, now that I think about it, in terms of level Johto might be the easiest, but Unova's league is pretty easy as well. I mean, the Dark-type can take out two of them alone, and can go up against the Grimsley as well if it has a move that can hit them, since Dark resists itself. My Bisharp could take out all three of them, then all I had to worry about was Marshal. And yeah, I suppose not, I just thought they'd up the levels for his Dragonite to at least make sense. xD

Oh I see. You shouldn't feel guilty, you're just trying to get out of the stupid forest. XD

That's bad.. I mean, I understand why she wants you to, but that's a little much. Pushing you that far will probably do more harm than good. If you're so tired and hungry then you should be able to rest and eat a snack at least. D: I know she means well, but yeah, I'm glad your dad stepped in and said that so she'd let you rest. I think what you're doing in the morning would be enough, like if you were at school. ^^;

User Image User Image

I kind of find Mudkip easy to use. I mean, the first gym's a Rock-type. Then there's a gym specializing in Electric-types, then there's Flannery. Plus, I dunno why, but I just think that having a Water-type in your party's an essential thing for a Trainer. I mean, there's always water around the region and it's a real pain when you don't have a Water-type, particularly in Hoenn. So I always go for Mudkip.
      To tell you the truth, I can't really remember what I used against Norman. Either I leveled up a lot or something else... It was such a bad memory, I try to forget it sweatdrop

I remember using my Ninetales a lot. And Kyogre. My problem with him was Metagross. Half of my team always gets knocked out when Steven sends him out.
      I think I just used my Unfezant against his Volcarona the first time I challenged him. Either that or my own Volcarona.. I can't really remember! crying Yeah, I only discovered that by having a Dark-type, everything's smooth sailing. Dark-types and Flying-types. I used to think that Fire-types are an answer to my Elite Four challenge. I mean, who doesn't get burn right (aside from Water-types)? So in Black, I have 2 Fire-types: Darmanitan and Volcarona. I've tried using just 3 Pokemon to challenge the Elite Four, and so far, I haven't been successful sweatdrop
      Maybe he loves his Dragonite so much that he doesn't want to change anything in it, absurd though everything is? rofl

Yeah, I tried it out... but on Black. I don't have the Yellow version anymore. I just played in on my emulator and I deleted it years ago already. I had to use my Volcarona on trying it out. It was pretty cool, but it didn't do as much damage as the ones in the videos on YouTube. Well, now at least I'm wiser as to what I should do. 0 PPs are my nightmare, especially when challenging the Elite Four.

Yes, she is over reacting to my situation. I'm just glad now that she's a lot calmer... maybe because my sugar level's finally normal. But still, will this always happen whenever it goes up? I mean, it's bound to because sugar levels change with every single activity that you do.
      Yeah, running around's a good thing. I've been feeling a lot better ever since I've started running. To be quite honest, I would miss it when school starts again, because then I wouldn't be able to run. My doctor would kill me if I over do things sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:19 am
Louisa Iris

For the Rock-type gym I usually just evolve Torchic right off so it learns Double Kick. xD Though sometimes I'll have a Wingull or a Shroomish. I suppose having a Water-type would be best, for obvious reasons. I just happen to not like using Water-types all that much haha. ; w; But yeah, Hoenn as A LOT of water that you kind of HAVE to go through, so I can see why Mudkip would be very useful to have straight off just on that alone haha.

Metagross is a very tough Pokemon. Since it's a pseudo-legendary it's stats are up there. o.o I like Steven though. XD;
I usually don't train Flying-types either, I just don't like them all that much. xD They seemed to do the least amount, besides being able to Fly of course haha. That's really useful of course, but Flying types just aren't as fun to me. Darmanitan is scary. Whenever I go up against one I usually figure one of my Pokemon is going to be hit hard. D:
I suppose so, but it still doesn't explain how he got them to evolve before they were supposed to. I mean hell, just because you're a Dragon Master doesn't mean you can break the laws of evolution! xDD

You think you will get it again? I suppose Stuggle is affected by stats as well, though I wasn't aware of that haha. That's the only thing I can think of that would make them do different amounts. Yeah, I just can't imagine running out of PP during the E4. D: I would always plant SO MANY Leppa berries just so I could use them for that. xDD

Yeah, something like that is going to change sooner or later no matter what. Sometimes it will get a little high, but it doesn't mean to go in crazy mode trying to get it to go back down. It'll just hurt you in the end. gonk
Aw, it stinks that you'll have to stop once school starts, but at least then your mom wont be all over you. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:37 am
Yokies

For the Rock-type gym I usually just evolve Torchic right off so it learns Double Kick. xD Though sometimes I'll have a Wingull or a Shroomish. I suppose having a Water-type would be best, for obvious reasons. I just happen to not like using Water-types all that much haha. ; w; But yeah, Hoenn as A LOT of water that you kind of HAVE to go through, so I can see why Mudkip would be very useful to have straight off just on that alone haha.

Metagross is a very tough Pokemon. Since it's a pseudo-legendary it's stats are up there. o.o I like Steven though. XD;
I usually don't train Flying-types either, I just don't like them all that much. xD They seemed to do the least amount, besides being able to Fly of course haha. That's really useful of course, but Flying types just aren't as fun to me. Darmanitan is scary. Whenever I go up against one I usually figure one of my Pokemon is going to be hit hard. D:
I suppose so, but it still doesn't explain how he got them to evolve before they were supposed to. I mean hell, just because you're a Dragon Master doesn't mean you can break the laws of evolution! xDD

You think you will get it again? I suppose Stuggle is affected by stats as well, though I wasn't aware of that haha. That's the only thing I can think of that would make them do different amounts. Yeah, I just can't imagine running out of PP during the E4. D: I would always plant SO MANY Leppa berries just so I could use them for that. xDD

Yeah, something like that is going to change sooner or later no matter what. Sometimes it will get a little high, but it doesn't mean to go in crazy mode trying to get it to go back down. It'll just hurt you in the end. gonk
Aw, it stinks that you'll have to stop once school starts, but at least then your mom wont be all over you. xD

User Image User Image

I used to pick between Torchic and Mudkip... but Mudkip won because he's blue and I like blue rofl I guess I like the elemental type Pokemon (like the starter ones), that I've always wanted to have all Fire, Water and Grass-types in my party... although albeit, Grass-types are pretty weak. But yeah, I could never rest until I have a Water-type in my party. It's like, the ultimate requirement for a strong party for me sweatdrop
      I don't mind Flying-types, well maybe because Tailow was the first Pokemon that I caught that I immediately liked. And yeah, Fly is one hell of a move. Remember, I stopped playing FireRed because I couldn't find Fly? It's a pain having to go through all the grasses or water just to get to a place, particularly when the Pokemon jumping out are like Level 15 or something rofl
      Yeah, that is weird. Well, nothing's perfect. Let's just be thankful that that's the only weird thing in Pokemon, everything else is just, well, perfect sweatdrop

I think the reason why it wasn't as effective as expected was because I was battling Alder's Volcarona too back then. And almost having the same stats, the effects weren't much damaging. Nah, I don't plan on using Struggle again... well unless I don't have any choice.
      I haven't really done much planting around. The berries never really grow on me. But I think that's because it only works on the US-series games, and not really on the Asian, well Philippines-version games sweatdrop It would be neat though to be able to harvest.

Yeah, but right now, she's at the stage when she tends to overact a lot on almost anything. But you can't really blame her or anything, after all the things that she's undergone when she was younger. But still, it is a pain when you have to put to her at times.
      Nah, I get a lot of workout when at school. All our classrooms are located on the third floor of the building, so I have to do a lot of climbing up and down the stairs plus moving around classrooms. So the running's pretty much compensated.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:53 am
Louisa Iris

I like blue too, I just think I preferred Blaziken out of all of them haha. You think Grass-types are weak? o: I actually find someone of them kind of scary, like Lilligant and Breloom! They're tough! o.o I've had teams without a Water-type and I did fine. I usually almost always have a Fire-type. xD
I think I usually don't have a Flying-type because the ones you get early on are kind of boring to me. I like Flying-types like Xatu, Honchkrow, Mandibuzz and Togekiss. c: Of course I like more than those like Charizard and Dragonite, but I file them under their other types before Flying-type first. xD How come you never looked up how to find Fly? I think I told you how in our conversations before haha, you think you'll go back and do it now?
I'm sure if we went looking we'd find more weird things about Pokemon. XDD But they're like, good weird.

I suppose that would have something to do with it. ^^; So you don't think you'll get another Yellow or anything again? XD;
I didn't know they didn't really work in other versions. o.o How is that?

I suppose you can't blame her for wanting to be careful, but there comes a time where saying you shouldn't eat becomes kind of scary. ._. Hopefully she can at least let up a bit on it if she wants to help out.
Oh I was just saying that it stinks since you seem to enjoy going out and running. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:49 am
Yokies

I like blue too, I just think I preferred Blaziken out of all of them haha. You think Grass-types are weak? o: I actually find someone of them kind of scary, like Lilligant and Breloom! They're tough! o.o I've had teams without a Water-type and I did fine. I usually almost always have a Fire-type. xD
I think I usually don't have a Flying-type because the ones you get early on are kind of boring to me. I like Flying-types like Xatu, Honchkrow, Mandibuzz and Togekiss. c: Of course I like more than those like Charizard and Dragonite, but I file them under their other types before Flying-type first. xD How come you never looked up how to find Fly? I think I told you how in our conversations before haha, you think you'll go back and do it now?
I'm sure if we went looking we'd find more weird things about Pokemon. XDD But they're like, good weird.

I suppose that would have something to do with it. ^^; So you don't think you'll get another Yellow or anything again? XD;
I didn't know they didn't really work in other versions. o.o How is that?

I suppose you can't blame her for wanting to be careful, but there comes a time where saying you shouldn't eat becomes kind of scary. ._. Hopefully she can at least let up a bit on it if she wants to help out.
Oh I was just saying that it stinks since you seem to enjoy going out and running. xD

User Image User Image

I dunno, I just prefer Water-types for starters. Snivy was my first starter that wasn't a Water-type.
      Well, they have so many weak points that sometimes, you'd find it a bit hard in finding the right party combination for them. Don't get me wrong, I love Serperior. I think he's just the most beautiful Grass-type among all Grass-types. Well, there's always an exception to the rule, and Lilligant's definitely part of that exception. She might look cute and sweet outside, but she's one hell of a fighter.
      Me too, I usually have more Fire-types in my party. Like in Black, I have Ninetales, Darmanitan and Volcarona. I once tried creating an all Fire- and Dragon-type party, but in the end, I missed my Serperior too much rofl
      Yep, you've told me about it, but I don't think I'll go and finish that game. I play it on my emulator you see, and I just find it a bit of hassle having to turn on my laptop every time I want to play it. I just stick to my DS, so yeah, no more chance of playing any of the older versions that's not readable by the DS sweatdrop

I'm not really sure, to be honest. My friend (the one I told you about who's gaga over Sceptile) told me that hers doesn't work as well. I think it has something to do with the internal battery of the game pack, but then she changed hers and still the berries won't grow.

Yeah, and I do think that she's getting the bigger picture now. We just talked to my doctor again yesterday, and she said that it's wrong to push me to the limits as I might collapse and not wake up again. She more or less lectured my mom more than me because she's the one who's panicking and everything. The doctor could see that I'm cool with my situation.

Hey, would you believe it? We've been talking for a long time already emotion_awesome We're already on page 19!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:59 am
Louisa Iris

I've actually always preferred the Fire-type. o: Cyndaquil is my favorite starter. XD Though I hate Chimchar. ._. I picked Turtwig lol.
I think the Grass-type has four weaknesses, though since there aren't many pure Grass-types, it can seem like they're weak to more things because of their duel-types. Like how Bulbasaur is part Poison-type, so it's also weak to the Psychic-type. sweatdrop Yeah, Lilligant can definitely be pretty scary!
Aw xD I'm not sure how well I'd fair in making mono/double-type team. I mean, I do like enough Steel-types to have a mono-type team, though I'd probably be killed by Fire-types and Ground-types lol.
I understand that. sweatdrop I'm usually always on the computer so I wouldn't mind playing with an emulator, but being able to carry about the DS is better in many aspects lol. Plus it's smaller. ; w;

Oh, yeah. When the internal battery dies nothing that is time-based will work in the game anymore. She really got the whole battery replaced and it still didn't work? That's weird. o.o;

Ah well that's good. If the doctor telling her she needs to let up doesn't work I don't know what will! o.o So hopefully yeah she learned something and will quit it, no one wants that to happen to you. ; w;

It is kind of surprising! o: I didn't think this topic would make it to 19 pages. xD I don't think even half that lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:45 am
Yokies

I've actually always preferred the Fire-type. o: Cyndaquil is my favorite starter. XD Though I hate Chimchar. ._. I picked Turtwig lol.
I think the Grass-type has four weaknesses, though since there aren't many pure Grass-types, it can seem like they're weak to more things because of their duel-types. Like how Bulbasaur is part Poison-type, so it's also weak to the Psychic-type. sweatdrop Yeah, Lilligant can definitely be pretty scary!
Aw xD I'm not sure how well I'd fair in making mono/double-type team. I mean, I do like enough Steel-types to have a mono-type team, though I'd probably be killed by Fire-types and Ground-types lol.
I understand that. sweatdrop I'm usually always on the computer so I wouldn't mind playing with an emulator, but being able to carry about the DS is better in many aspects lol. Plus it's smaller. ; w;

Oh, yeah. When the internal battery dies nothing that is time-based will work in the game anymore. She really got the whole battery replaced and it still didn't work? That's weird. o.o;

Ah well that's good. If the doctor telling her she needs to let up doesn't work I don't know what will! o.o So hopefully yeah she learned something and will quit it, no one wants that to happen to you. ; w;

It is kind of surprising! o: I didn't think this topic would make it to 19 pages. xD I don't think even half that lol.

User Image User Image

I like Cyndaquill~! I once tried playing that version with them as starter Pokemon, and I had the hardest time choosing among the three. I like both Cyndaquill and Chikorita, but my Water-type preference made me want to choose Totodile.
      Yeah, their dualism (?) makes them more vulnerable. I'm just glad that Serperior is pure Grass-type, but then, I still find a hard time when I'm battling the Elite Four with him. I wonder.. will there be a Grass/Fire-Type Pokemon? rofl
      Yeah, it is quite hard to be honest. It ain't that hard when I face an Ice-type because I have my Fire-types, but still, just one Stone Edge on any of the types and I'm dead. I do wonder how others can stay with one type of Pokemon for long. Or does it just mean that majority of their party belong to one type only?
      Yes, a DS is a lot easier to carry around. And the fact that it doesn't get pixellated when you go full screen sweatdrop

Yep, it still didn't work. We think it's something that's really not applicable here in the Philippines. I think I told you before that most of the times, we're not really included in the events or whatnots in the Pokemon world. I guess that includes the internal batteries sweatdrop

Well, there ain't much to worry about now. My sugar level's down to normal for the past few days, and my doctor's been really happy about me. So, my mom's starting to calm down again. Plus, I think she's finally accepted it that I am diabetic, and that she's partly to blame, but my life's not going down the drain as she thought it would be (because that's the part that's really got her down).

I know right? I too thought that it would die after page 4 or something... you know, run out of things to talk about. And to think you had to change the title because everyone thought you were still new here, when we've been talking for weeks already rofl
      The bonds that Pokemon make~!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:50 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, I think out of all of the starters Johto's was my favorite. They were just all really good choices (even though Chikorita has the hardest time beginning since the first two gyms are Flying-type then Bug-type). They were all so well designed too! o 3o
Sometimes it's still hard being a pure Grass-type haha. Well, they just had Fire/Bug-type (you know Larvesta and Volcarona), so maybe we'll see a Fire/Grass-type soon! xD
Yeah, it's kind of scary that some Ice-types can learn Stone-Edge. ; w; It's like NOOO, haha. Sometimes I get a Fighting-type to go up against them rather than a Fire-type. Well, depending on what duel-typed Pokemon they have, it could be easier to have a mono-type team. If one of their Pokemon's duel-type makes them resist or take less damage to the main type, they could use that to counteract weaknesses. P:

That's so odd. ._. I didn't think they'd mess up the batteries too. They're all made in the same place. xP That's not fair lol.
Oh that's great! c: I'm glad~ I suppose if she's partly to blame she felt like she really needed to get you healthy and make sure you didn't hurt yourself, but she just got too paranoid and crazy with it. I'm sure now she'll be fine. c:
Yeah that's true. xD And yeah, I felt kind of weird with people still welcoming me even though I had been here for a while haha.
Pokemon makes all the friendships. B3

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:10 pm
Yokies

Yeah, I think out of all of the starters Johto's was my favorite. They were just all really good choices (even though Chikorita has the hardest time beginning since the first two gyms are Flying-type then Bug-type). They were all so well designed too! o 3o
Sometimes it's still hard being a pure Grass-type haha. Well, they just had Fire/Bug-type (you know Larvesta and Volcarona), so maybe we'll see a Fire/Grass-type soon! xD
Yeah, it's kind of scary that some Ice-types can learn Stone-Edge. ; w; It's like NOOO, haha. Sometimes I get a Fighting-type to go up against them rather than a Fire-type. Well, depending on what duel-typed Pokemon they have, it could be easier to have a mono-type team. If one of their Pokemon's duel-type makes them resist or take less damage to the main type, they could use that to counteract weaknesses. P:

That's so odd. ._. I didn't think they'd mess up the batteries too. They're all made in the same place. xP That's not fair lol.
Oh that's great! c: I'm glad~ I suppose if she's partly to blame she felt like she really needed to get you healthy and make sure you didn't hurt yourself, but she just got too paranoid and crazy with it. I'm sure now she'll be fine. c:
Yeah that's true. xD And yeah, I felt kind of weird with people still welcoming me even though I had been here for a while haha.
Pokemon makes all the friendships. B3

User Image User Image

Oh, I love Volcarona~! I got mine from the egg, and I've been meaning to capture the one Relic Castle. I planned to have a whole swarm of Volcarona around me, but then both of them were males, so yeah, my dream dashed to the ground in just one second rofl Wouldn't it be just scary if Lilligant learned Flamethrower?
      I hate Stone Edge. It's like, the worst move ever! But yeah, it really is quite hard to actually make a mono-type team because some of them will be bound to have other types as well. Come to think of it, it's like a "high risk, high return" thing. You get "high returns" by having multiple types such that you sometimes get advantages over it (like Bug/Fire: Fire beats any Flying-type attack). But it's also "high risk" in the sense that you also get more weak points.

Yeah, she really is guilty about my situation. Diabetes runs in her family, plus she had gestational diabetes when she was pregnant with me. Then, having a huge gap with my other siblings, I was treated like I was an only child, so all the sweet things were fed to me without limit sweatdrop But we're getting the hang of it now. She's stopped denying things, so I do think things will go smoothly from now on. c:
      For a moment there, your "B3" made me think of Pokemon Black 3, and I was like..."Wait, there's a 3?" rofl
      You are the first person that I was able to talk about Pokemon in such depths and length. Almost everyone I know in real life think Pokemon's too boring/childish/stupid. They can't believe that I'm still into it even though I'm 20. They're just poor lost souls who don't understand the values of Pokemon rofl

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games