Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:53 am
"You know i don't give up so easily, Zane." She called as she looked to Aron and Skitty and was ready. The coordonator side was gonna come in fast and began with something simple.
"Aron! Iron Defense!" She called as Aron huddled into a ball to take the blow and looked to Skitty.
"Assist!" She called as a Gust attack swarmed away the Dragon Breath and protected her. She looked over to Combusken and back to Skitty.
"Jump on and use Double Slap attack!" she called and was hoping that the next part would come into play.
"Aron, Dig!" She called and waited for Zane's move.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:19 pm
''So it's like that huh?....hmmm okay then time to step it up and bring my A game to this battle'' Said Zane ordering Vibrava to go after Aron and use Fire Fang on it and then for Combusken to Flame Charge to get Skitty off it's body and so Combusken enveloped itself in flames and begun charging around the battle field. ''I don't know what you're planning Leanne..but it wont work but I admire your power though!'' Shouted Zane as Vibrava followed Aron underground and started to get in close to it. ''Once I win this...i'm gonna call my mum and dad to show em the trophy thati'm going to get after I beat Leanne'' Said Zane in his thoughts.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:35 pm
"Well, it will work like that, but I have another ace!" Leanne called as she looked to the battle field.
"Skitty, use Attract in the fire!" She called as a huge pink heart got rid of the flames she looked over to Skitty and smiled.
"Get on your tail and Aron, use Earthquake!" she called underground. Vibrava had no where to go and Skitty balanced on the puff of her tail, and watched as both Zane's pokemon took damage as well as Skitty, but, there was another key. Skitty had on the Silk Scarf that she got in Dewford.

"Skitty, Sing, Aron, use Take Down!" She called to her pokemon and waited for when Vibrava was coming up from the rubble to get hit once again my the Iron Armor pokemon and Skitty lulled Combusken to sleep. Skitty did look sleepy, so, Leanne had a plan.
"Skitty, rest." She called as the kitten pokemon fell asleep to recover.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:54 pm
Zane growled as his Pokemon took damage but the white herb kicked in and cured Combusken of his attraction to Skitty and called his 2 Pokemon over and sprayed them both with a hyper potion to restore health and thus they were back in the battle and so Zane had another idea he had Combusken use Brick Break again on Aron and keep it from helping Skitty and had Vibrava to use Sand Tomb on Skitty and Dragonbreath to make powerful combo. ''I'm not losing this battle!'' Said Zane as his Combusken kept using brick break on Aron.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:26 am
"I don't go down without a fight!" She shouted as she looked to Skitty and to Aron.
"Aron, use Metal Sound, Skitty use assist!" She called as Around made a loud screech and Skitty used it's powers and Leanne had to think on who was on her team.
"Skitty, Aron, Beautifly, Wingull, Swablu...." She muttered as Skitty opened up it's little paws and hit Vibrava.
"Was that.....Wingull's Wing Attack?" She asked as the Vibration pokemon took a good blow and crashed to the ground. Combusken's Special Defense stat was lowered and Skitty had to get to Aron fast and take a direct attack.
"Skitty, get to Aron! Fast! Use Double Slap to get to it!" She called as Skitty used the tail to hit the ground, giving it a good bounce to take the blow.
"Hey Zane.....Isn't Brick Break a direct attack?" She asked and looked back to Skitty, than to Vibrava and had an idea. Skitty's Cute Charm was in affect and with the White Herbs gone, it was time for a new idea.
"Skitty, Aron, get by Vibrava and stand on the wings!" She called.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:01 am
Vibrava crashed to the ground but it got up quickly and flew higher into the sky before Aron could even get close as Zane shut his eyes and begun to connect deeper with his Pokemon and told them what to do via his telepathy that he was born with and told his Combusken to use it's will power to over come Cute Charm and beat Leanne Skitty and for Vibrava to use agility followed by Aerial Ace to move even quicker than before as it used Fire Fang on Aron and as Combusken used Bulk Up and then used Brick Break on Skitty even though it was infatuated with Skitty it still manged to deal heavy damage on Skitty. ''WE WILL NOT LOSE LEANNE'' Shouted Zane as Vibrava than flew around the battle field at super sonic speeds.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:00 pm
Leanne looked to both of her pokemon and knew well that Zane was growing more confidant.
"Skitty! Use Assist!" She called as one Skitty became three, three became nine, nine became eighty one. Vibrava and Combusken was surrounded by all the Skitty and Aron was next for a call.
"Aron, use Dig!" She called as Aron was ready and underground.
"Skitty, Use assist!" She called as each Skitty fired a water attack at both Combusken and Vibrava.
"Wingull's Watergun..." She smiled as the damage was dealt and Aron made a trench that held the water. Now, that was able to stop Combuken, but, Vibrava with the wings was a new worry.
"Well, Zane.....now that I have one pokemon at bay, that means I can try and take them down more easy" She smiled to him  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:28 pm
Zane shook his head ''No you don't Leanne...for you see Combusken lreant a new move...substitute'' Said Zane as the substitute broke and no damage was dealt and then had Combusken break dance and use fire pledge thus getting rid of the skitty clones and then had Combusken throw Skitty in the air and then had Vibrava a combo of quick attack and aerial ace to deal big damage to Skitty and then had Combusken use double kick to finish off Skitty. ''Sorry Leanne but....it's not gonna work any more so you might as throw in the towel...because this is the end''  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:35 pm
Leanne watched as Skitty got tossed around like a doll and looked over to Aron.
"Skitty, recall...." She sighed as the pink kitten went back into the pokeball.
"Aron! Start with Protect." She began, looking at her pokemon, feeling light headed as a bubble came around the Iron Armor pokemon and protected it from the attack of Vibrava. This gave Leanne an idea, but, she began to struggle with the battle.
"Aron, Take Down!" She called, only to fall to her knees. Something was weakening Leanne, but, she was not gonna give up.
"Aron! Dig!" She called out.

She was hoping for some miracle.....something....anything. Aron was weak, and Skitty was down, so, there had to be something. Leanne was thinking of each attack, and looked up to Zane.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:51 pm
Zane was about to order to an attack on Aron when Combusken fell to it's knees and collapsed from exhaustion from using too much energy and so he recalled it to it's Pokeball and pushed the button in the middle to make it go small again and then placed it on his belt and looked up and saw Leanne on her knees as he rushed over to her and got down at eye level eye with her as his Vibrava hovered in the air as Zane spoke in concerned yet worried tone of voice ''Leanne...are you okay...do you need to see a doctor?'' Said Zane as he felt there was something wrong with Leanne as he begun to get weaker as Vibrava showed concern for her master as she hovered next to her master. Zane wanted to win but not like this and not if it meant endangering her life as he waited for Leanne's reply.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:10 pm
Leanne held on to Zane's sleeve as she looked to Aron and recalled it.
"I....I don't know what happened.....I just felt weak after Skitty got taken down." She struggled to get up, but, fell back to her knees. She faintly looked to Zane and slipped down in his arms as she fell into a black out state and Aron went right to her and looked to Zane. He wanted to tell Zane something, but, he wasn't sure if Zane would talk with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:41 pm
Zane held Leanne in his arms as he looked at her with a worried expression on his face and he stood up with her in his arms and saw her Aron looking at him as he turned his attention to her Aron wanting to talk with him. ''Uh...what's up little buddy?. You worried about your trainer, huh? well don't worry she's going to be fine'' Said Zane as he begun to carry Leanne out of the building.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:15 pm
Aron kept up with Zane fast as it lead her to a Pokemon Center. Nurse Joy looked to Zane and saw that the pokemon were all alright, and looked to Leanne.
"What happened to her?" She asked as a Machoke wheeled out a human sized stretcher and Aron looked back to Zane.
"What did she do?" Asked Joy heading back to where Leanne was.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:37 pm
Zane looked away and sighed and then turned towards Nurse Joy and said ''We were battling and her Skitty got knocked and she collapsed and went unconscious and that's what happed...is she gonna be okay?...because I don't I don't wanna lose her'' Said Zane as tears started dripping from his eyes as he followed Nurse Joy to where Leanne was.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:44 pm
Nurse Joy looked to Zane and to Leanne.
"Was it at that new Battle Tent?" She asked Zane and kept looking. She already ran tests and checked Skitty and Aron's conditions to find out how they were and looked to Zane.
"I did run some tests on her. I think she has tome type of ability to be in the same mind as her pokemon. She must have began to feel exhausted when Skitty went down and hid it, but watching her Aron go though the pain must have weekend her to where she just blacked out. She needs to be careful when battling." She explained as a small pokemon came out with Leanne still resting.
"She needs to take it easy for a while when it comes to battling. I saw that she was a Coordonator in the Contest Hall, so, i will alert Mr. Contesta about her condition where you can stand behind her." She explained as she walked off and her assistant pokemon, Riolu came out with her pokeballs giving them to Zane.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff