Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Lizardmen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

razer_ice_hanyou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:13 pm
blow pipes 100% two shots all you want is sixes for the poison so needing a six to hit when you move and shoot twice is no skin off the back "oh i need sixes to hit well i only want sixes" + i think skink braves are a waist of five points, only good if your five points under.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:32 pm
yeah. the braves are a bit useless like the warchiefs in some respects.i'm actually a lil pissed at how crap the skink war chiefs are for the cost. moslt cos i love skinks....  

eric the ghost

Inenor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:27 am
skink chiefs are, as i think of it, there to help out with combat res by killing enemies regular skinks cant, like light cavalry for instance. I got some good combat rez when some spider riders waaaghed into my skink chiefs unit. They may have gotten to attack first but my skink ceiftook two out, and then my skinks took out one more.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:19 am
I still feel there a bit useless. even if they helped to stop your skinks running away but with there low LD its not much help. Skink Shamen are a far better choice as they have magical abilities. The scout rule does make up for the rubish-ness a little i suppose.  

eric the ghost

Inenor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:40 am
yeah, but skink preists have one Ld lower than cheifs, and if they miscast they could potentialy end up hurting your army if he is in or near a group.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:08 pm
tiss true...am just bitter about chiefs. xd

I ordered a saurus old blood on coldone not five mins ago and i've been thinking about painting my battalion box set stuff as a sacred host. I htink the impassive host would be prety groovy against undead lol.

MY budyd is planing a new wood elves army. fun fun fun  

eric the ghost

Inenor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:16 am
i'd probably start the sacred host of quetzl just for the skinks to be that much more anoying if i make their 6+ save XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:56 pm
lmao yeah. domokun  

eric the ghost

Inenor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:15 am
Has anyone participated in a legendary battle yet?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:33 pm
i'm afraid i haven't. I doubt i will be playing any warhammer until summer time sadly. by which time hopefully my friends should have there armies ready.

i finally got a unit of saurus finished today. the skinks and steggadon are almost done along with one of the shamen. Its so nice painting lizzies again. first time in 4 years. My vampire counts and my space marines were all dark colours and the lizzies are all really bright.  

eric the ghost

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:55 am
Has anyone ever made rules of the characters in the army book. like ones mentioned in the 'the ancients' section on page 65?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:27 am
No, but i think that mazdamundi would play alot like a gen2 lord kroak.  

Inenor

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:51 pm
mazdamundi had rules in the old book. He would be like Kroak magically but mandamus rides around on a steggadon. He also had his own special list of spells and plaques. AQ slan on a stegder now wouldnt be as good. the old slan was great in CC.
There were a fair few special characters in the old book including some that were just slightly better saurus with a special rule. they were not super expensive and added the fun of a special character. I'll post the ruels for them at some point I don't supose big brother will mind there old rules nay ways.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:32 am
hey peoples, what is going on? the thread's been quiet for a while.  

Inenor

Oryn

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:17 pm
Sexy_Slann_Mage-Priest
hey peoples, what is going on? the thread's been quiet for a while.

Seems to me the whole Fantasy subforum is fairly dead. My Wood Elves questions have gone unremarked on for a while.

On Topic though: How are the Lizardmen? What do they play like? They were initially my first choice for an army, because; hey, who doesn't like dinosaurs? But currently, I lean more towards the Wood Elves because of the Tree Spirits.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff