Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Empire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:39 am
Lt. Brookman
Everlasting Chaos
Dragon is nice, but they killed Deathclaw! gonk

Karl Franz can still ride Deathclaw!

Squee!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:43 am
Unless I missed something, repeater handguns are still more-or-fire only weapons. Same with the new blunderbuss.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:57 am
Lt. Brookman
Unless I missed something, repeater handguns are still more-or-fire only weapons. Same with the new blunderbuss.

Unless they get a special rule for it, like how the Pistoliers had (haven't actually seen the new rules yet) the rule that let them use both pistols for the first round of combat.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:03 pm
Nope, Outriders and Pistoliers have no special rules, other then being fast cavalry of course.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:43 am
Lt. Brookman
Nope, Outriders and Pistoliers have no special rules, other then being fast cavalry of course.

Awww, no more Fussilade?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:44 am
Indeed, no more fussilades for pistoliers. Handgunners also no longer have the "first volley" rule.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:20 am
GW is going to release a new volleygun somewhere begin next year, it's going to be a multi-part plastic kit with the option of building either a volleygun or a helstorm battery.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:58 am
Lt. Brookman
GW is going to release a new volleygun somewhere begin next year, it's going to be a multi-part plastic kit with the option of building either a volleygun or a helstorm battery.

Nice. And does anyone happen to know what the colours for the church of Sigmar would be? I'm going to need to alter my paint scheme to reflect my new prefered units... ninja  

Everlasting Chaos

Centigrade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:26 am
When the new army book comes out(On it's own) what is going to be you amy list guys? Well I more or less allready said mine earlier on. Except my big block of troops I am thinking really carefully about. I do not know where ever to go for Spearmen, Swordmen or Halberdiers. Which one would you guys go for cause I am a bit indecisive about this sort of choice.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:44 am
Centigrade
When the new army book comes out(On it's own) what is going to be you amy list guys? Well I more or less allready said mine earlier on. Except my big block of troops I am thinking really carefully about. I do not know where ever to go for Spearmen, Swordmen or Halberdiers. Which one would you guys go for cause I am a bit indecisive about this sort of choice.

I, personally, don't like Halberdiers. If I plan on being more defensive I'd take Spearmen, otherwise I'd take Swordsmen with Militia detachments.

As for my list, I'll probably take any template-droppers I can get. xd Pigeon Bombs, Mortars, and Rocket Batteries. Unless I'm going up against a magic-dependant army. Then I'll go with Priests wherever I can find them. 3nodding  

Everlasting Chaos

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:50 am
Ah, correction. The plastic helblaster / helstorm kit wont be out until just before the big world-wide fantasy event next year.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:08 am
Lt. Brookman
Ah, correction. The plastic helblaster / helstorm kit wont be out until just before the big world-wide fantasy event next year.

I do believe a crying is in order.  

Everlasting Chaos

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:36 pm
Indeed, however the big event will of course mean a shedload of other mini's and kits.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:02 pm
Lt. Brookman
Indeed, however the big event will of course mean a shedload of other mini's and kits.

I'm hoping for new knights. Or at least new knight horses. I HATE those old tails. sweatdrop  

Everlasting Chaos

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:43 pm
In comparison with the new pistolier horses, the barded warhorses just look like ponies. They need to be bigger, at least the same size as the Bretonnian warhorses.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games