Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren sighed and quickly pulled him into a deep kiss. "It doesn't seem to be getting through, so let me spell it out for you. It's as if you've stepped out of every aspect of my fantasies. Coy, pretty, and you have a few of my kinks. I am not going to let you walk away. Ever. If it weren't for the fact that we just had sex, and you were so tight that another round would tear you or make something bleed, I would still be pounding you into that mattress, stopping only to wash you off in the shower, and I'd keep you against my body even then. I doubt that I could ever get tired of you, and that's just from a sexual side. You're also smart, playful, and you know what I am. You know that I can do anything with a honeyed word or a certain smile... and you made me chase you, instead of it being the other way around. Fuji I am never going to just get bored of you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to give a soft smile as his eyes teared up before giving a small nod to him. "I am glad to hear that because I don't want to lose you either...I can be myself...where what I want without worry of being judged," he said with a small laugh. Nuzzling his neck, he kissed him deeply before tracing his fingers along his jaw. "You know I have been meaning to shop for clothes...new under wear and other things...would you like to help," he asked with a soft smirk.

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren grinned and kissed his hand. "I'd love to." He moved to kiss along his neck. "I can already imagine you clad in lace panties, and stockings... mmm..." He nipped at his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

"I can't afford such things as lace...maybe one or two pieces but that is it," he said softly to him. At more of the kisses, he seemed to blush a bright red before seeming to relax at this. "I will be looking forward to this...hope your friends will like me though...will they."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:33 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren continued kissing along his neck and shoulder. "Hmm... well I suppose we'll have to get more lace gradually." he suddenly smirked. "Of course, you'd also look attractive in a variety of outfits. Angels, nurses, maids..." He closed his eyes to envision it for a moment. "And of course, just you, laying there on the bed for me to give your body my full attention." He knew that he was talking about sex a lot, but he hadn't been this into someone in his entire life. And Fuji was a figure straight from his dreams. He couldn't have picked out a better lover if he'd been given a catalog and could build his own. "And of course I can imagine all the time se'll go out to places. Theme parks, restaurants, museums, and so much more..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to blush a bright red at this point before giving a gentle laugh. “I see you have such a big dream for me to fill out,” he said laughing a bit, looking forward to all this. “But you can’t really be wanting to do it in public…I don’t know if I will be able to keep quiet.” Part of him was a little worried that they would get caught and be in trouble but he trusted him enough not to do that. “When did you want to go do this shopping.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nuzzled him. "Not for sex, no, but I still intend to take you out on dates. I may talk about sex often, but you are not a friend with benefits." He explained, kissing him softly. "And a weekend would be preferable for the shopping."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren relaxed into the kiss, pulling him close and running a hand through his hair. "Saturday sounds great." He replied, rubbing his back. "And I can drive you over in the morning to get your clothes." Darren kissed his cheek. "Anything else?"  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Thinking for a bit, he gave a small shake of his head before kissing once more. "Nope for now lets head to bed alright," he said with a smile as he climbed off his lap. "Come on...race you back to the room," he said with a small laugh before he took off.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren laughed and ran after Fuji, catching him as they reached the bed, which was now clean since he'd changed the sheets and such. "I caught you, my little minx." He got under the covers with Fuji and set the alarm clock, then held Fuji close. Darren kissed him softly before closing his eyes. "Goodnight, Fuji."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Smiling lightly at this, he rested his head against his chest and closed his eyes. "Good night Darren...thank you so much for today." Yawning a bit, he nuzzled him a bit before closing his eyes and soon drifting off to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren drifted to sleep, holding Fuji close, until his alarm went off in the morning. With a groan, he shut off the alarm and sat up. "Looks like it's time to get up." He grumbled.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:45 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

When Darren began to stir, he seemed to give a small pout and hid more under the covers. But it wasn't even a minute later when he heard the others voice. Yawning a bit, he poked his head out and smiled softly a little at him. "Good morning handsome," he said with a smile as he kissed his chest before laying back down. "I still feel so tired....I don't want to get up Darren," he told him with a pout.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:40 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren chuckled. "I'll give you a kiss if you get up." He said, leaning over the bed. "And maybe more kisses if you get up fast enough." He grinned and began to walk away.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games