Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menlusa

Sparkly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:10 pm
FairyOfGrace

How did you get tricked?

The first time I signed up to go on an extra credit trip to a state park with some fellow classmates, and I only did so because I knew a fair bit of people would be going.
But when the day came I went to the designated place and only one guy showed up and told me that no one else was coming and it was only us.
What ensued was him telling me as we drove to the park that he considered it a date because he had found me attractive in class and later tried to kiss me.
It was the most awkward thing ever, like wth.

Then last night I decided to hang out with a guy I knew back in high school because I haven't lived here very long and I really suck at making new friends. And I specifically told him I was just trying to make friends and he was touchy feel-y all night and tried to kiss me when I dropped him off home.

UGH

/rant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:17 pm
Menlusa
FairyOfGrace

How did you get tricked?

The first time I signed up to go on an extra credit trip to a state park with some fellow classmates, and I only did so because I knew a fair bit of people would be going.
But when the day came I went to the designated place and only one guy showed up and told me that no one else was coming and it was only us.
What ensued was him telling me as we drove to the park that he considered it a date because he had found me attractive in class and later tried to kiss me.

Then last night I decided to hang out with a guy I knew back in high school because I haven't lived here very long and I really suck at making new friends. And I specifically told him I was just trying to make friends and he was touchy feel-y all night and tried to kiss me when I dropped him off home.

UGH

/rant

is it legal for me to mail you a can of pepperspray jw
cause wow that is douchey as ********  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Menlusa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:37 pm
bedsick

is it legal for me to mail you a can of pepperspray jw
cause wow that is douchey as ******** class="clear">

Hahaha
I'm not sure but i'd sure appreciate it ;-;

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:55 pm
emotion_donotwant Why am I so easily distracted?!

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:00 pm
Slick Southpaw

Because other things are more interesting than, OH LOOK. . .MINECRAFT!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:01 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw

Because other things are more interesting than, OH LOOK. . .MINECRAFT!
emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant
Damn straight.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:57 pm
Menlusa
FairyOfGrace

How did you get tricked?

UGH

/rant

Sorry about that, that's really shitty  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:08 pm
Menlusa
FairyOfGrace

How did you get tricked?

UGH

/rant

what an a**. pepper spray next time 3nodding  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Menlusa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:53 pm
FairyOfGrace

MrsrachaelSnape

Thanks guys, haha
heart heart

I'm gonna stock up on pepper spray and DARE someone to mess with me again >: D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:14 pm
Menlusa
FairyOfGrace

MrsrachaelSnape

Thanks guys, haha
heart heart

I'm gonna stock up on pepper spray and DARE someone to mess with me again >: D

and a taser 4laugh  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:46 pm
When I woke up today, I was sicker than I have been in years and haven't really been able to move or look at food all day. On top of that, my dad's been a jerk to me the entire day and wouldn't buy me medicine, even though we have a store maybe two minutes away. I am a sad lump of misery right now. :<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:53 pm
i really want to ******** but i cant because im on my period

gently sobs into a handkerchief

well i mean i can but like. me and my bf arent into that. and i dont wanna get my sheets all bloody ew gross  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:14 pm
emotion_donotwant homewooooooork D<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:15 pm
meekstape
i really want to ******** but i cant because im on my period

gently sobs into a handkerchief

well i mean i can but like. me and my bf arent into that. and i dont wanna get my sheets all bloody ew gross

they invented showers for this purpose meeks  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:21 pm
I really just want to delete like

everyone on facebook

but I'm horribly nosy

but everyone is so goddamn whiny and immature.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games