Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
VGD:::Vidya Game Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:46 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Easy, huh? Well, just so long as it's fun easy is cool. ^^ Any exploration to be had?
Yea, there is different areas you can go to and what you can do there depends on which hero sim you are using. The monarch, for example, can go on hunts in the forest.

Like all sims games, the biggest hurdle initially is money and not really having enough of it. You also want to make sure you pick a fatal flaw [negative trait] that is appropriate for your sim. I like to give the monarch either Cruel or Licentious just because there will be other sims wandering about the throne room thus giving the monarch plenty of people to either spit in the face at or kiss.

Cool. ^^ And it does make sense to choose your fatal flaws wisely. Otherwise you'll get frustrated whenever it comes into play. xd No Cowardly Spies unless you want them to be horribly bad at their role. Fool sounds annoying to deal with for anybody.

Wow, there are a lot of flaws and roles to choose from in this game. =D

Edit: Pffft, haha! Whale ate my Parents! That is both hilarious and terrible. xd

But these are vicious sim eating whales, so hunting them is probably a good thing least they eat more parents.

Oh, definitely! Plus they taste good. Sweet, delicious revenge~

Hehe, Cursed Fatal Flaw is just perfect for one of my OCs.

I find the Hubris one funny.

It certainly sounds like it would be funny. Collect an herb without failing and you get penalized for it because the sim believes that he/she is awesome for five whole hours. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:58 pm
Whats your favorite game series?

It's a tie between the Ace Attorney series (Minus Apollo Justice, which I won't touch) and Harvest Moon.

What system(s) do you play?

PS2, DS, xbox 360.

Favorite game character overall?

Eleanor Lamb from BioShock 2.  

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:10 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

It certainly sounds like it would be funny. Collect an herb without failing and you get penalized for it because the sim believes that he/she is awesome for five whole hours. xd

Yep. It seems like one where no matter what you do, you loose.
You don't get the herb, you've just wasted time.
You do get the herb, sim now goes around thinking I am awesome for hours.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:22 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

Heaven forbid you have that flaw on a Blacksmith. They'd be going around with a -40 penalty all the time until/unless you go on one of those quests to overwrite it. xd

Hubris just seems like one of those character traits that is utterly crippling under most circumstances, and yet is thoroughly entertaining to add to a character you don't mind struggling with. Especially if you're writing a narrative about that Sim's story.  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:56 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

Heaven forbid you have that flaw on a Blacksmith. They'd be going around with a -40 penalty all the time until/unless you go on one of those quests to overwrite it. xd

Hubris just seems like one of those character traits that is utterly crippling under most circumstances, and yet is thoroughly entertaining to add to a character you don't mind struggling with. Especially if you're writing a narrative about that Sim's story.

Better yet, a spy with hubris.
Every time he eavesdrops on a conversation, he feels excellent about himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:00 pm
Diet Poison
Whats your favorite game series?

It's a tie between the Ace Attorney series (Minus Apollo Justice, which I won't touch).
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You should give it a shot. I was a bit hesitant to try it but its the same game elements, just the main character is Apollo. *You do play Ace a few times and there is a great story line with him!  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:05 pm
This time tomorrow.. I will have a shiny new black 3DS in my hot lil hands.
-flails-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:15 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

Good thing there doesn't seem to be a consequence for getting caught eavesdropping. It may make his attempt to pickpocket later in the night fail, however. And then he'd be sent off to the stocks to be humiliated. Unfortunately, I don't think he'd learn from that lesson. xd  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:16 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
-flails-

Awesome~ I can sense your excitement through the screen. ^^ Black is a nice color too.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:19 pm
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
-flails-

Awesome~ I can sense your excitement through the screen. ^^ Black is a nice color too.

Black is. My lite is black too.
All my devices are black actually lol  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:27 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
-flails-

Black is. My lite is black too.
All my devices are black actually lol

A few of my devices are black. ^^ Black, red, blue, or purple. I had a silver/gold Pichu/Pikachu Gameboy Color once that was pretty snazzy~

My DS is red. Not sure what color my 3DS will be when I get it. If they have a nice shade of royal blue when I get around to buying it I'll definitely be picking that one up. Or maybe a pretty emerald. =D

Black is the ultimate color for going with literally everything else. Every other color is iffy, but black? Always works.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:31 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

Good thing there doesn't seem to be a consequence for getting caught eavesdropping. It may make his attempt to pickpocket later in the night fail, however. And then he'd be sent off to the stocks to be humiliated. Unfortunately, I don't think he'd learn from that lesson. xd

Naturally he wouldn't. The next time he'd successfully pickpocket, he'd think himself is great.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:36 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

Naturally he wouldn't. The next time he'd successfully pickpocket, he'd think himself is great.

Sounds like a vicious cycle, the poor unfortunate soul. Oh well, can't feel too bad. It's his fault, after all. Or maybe ours...where does the blame lie when it comes to a Sim's fatal flaws considering that we assign them and all? xd Oh geez, I can just picture a debate between a Jacoban and Peteran about fatal flaws and why they exist...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:46 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

Sounds like a vicious cycle, the poor unfortunate soul. Oh well, can't feel too bad. It's his fault, after all. Or maybe ours...where does the blame lie when it comes to a Sim's fatal flaws considering that we assign them and all? xd Oh geez, I can just picture a debate between a Jacoban and Peteran about fatal flaws and why they exist...

Only made more hilarious if they both had hubris, so naturally they each would be convinced he was the one who is right.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:56 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

Sounds like a vicious cycle, the poor unfortunate soul. Oh well, can't feel too bad. It's his fault, after all. Or maybe ours...where does the blame lie when it comes to a Sim's fatal flaws considering that we assign them and all? xd Oh geez, I can just picture a debate between a Jacoban and a Peteran about fatal flaws and why they exist...

Only made more hilarious if they both had hubris, so naturally they each would be convinced he was the one who is right.

Oh, of course! That's a given. 3nodding The debate would never reach an definitive conclusion, they would just bicker back and forth, never shifting even an inch in their stance through the whole thing.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff