Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Alpha (emopunk14&girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 pm
Karam giggled as she had walked into the room and sat on the bed, not bothering to take off anything. She was too tired to do work such as taking off her jewelry or boots. She watched Kody with a smile. "All I need at this point is sleep, and a cute warm body next to me during the night." She replied, too tired to add in a wink. All that booze, dancing, more booze, and walking had tired her out. Karma had mananged to sober up some before reaching the dorm room.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:59 pm
Kody smiled and slipped off her shoes. "Sounds like a good end to a night. Here let me get those." She knelt down in front of Karma, hiding the fact that she fell, and started to help her off with her shoes. It was one thing she didn't like, shoes on her bed annoyed her.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:03 pm
Karma nodded as she watched Kody kneel down to help her with her shoes. She hadn't even noticed that the girl offered to do so in order to hide the fact that she had tripped. She bent over and unzipped one boot, then the other. In no time, her boots were off of her feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:07 pm
"There we go. I'll hit the lights." Kody said as she got back up. She made sure her door was locked and then waited to make sure Karma was in bed before turning out the light. she waited a moment letting her eyes adjust before making her way back to the bed.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 pm
Karma nodded again as she watched Kody walk towards the light switch. As soon as the lights were off, her eyes adjusted quickly to the dark. She waited for Kody to reach the bed before deciding to lay down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:18 pm
Kody took the edge of the bed and laid down on her side, facing Karma. "They give us such small beds." she whispered. even when they were both on their sides they practically touch one another. But she didn't mind in the least.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:30 pm
"You learn to deal with it after a while." Karma replied as she felt Kody lay down next to her. She smiled as she decided to wrap an arm around the girl and pull her closer. Personal space wasn't an issue for Karma, and with a small bed like this, they were going to have to sleep close anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:35 pm
"Well as long as i have someone this cute in it with me all the time, I think I could." Kody smiled and relaxed into her, she could feel the hot press of the girls hand against her back.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:33 am
She giggled as she snuggled closer to Kody. "I better make a note of it to stay the night more often then. I wouldn't want you getting lonely at night." Karma replied in a soft whisper, almost drifting off to sleep. This was something that she could get use to. It was nice, after all, to finally meet someone that she didn't have to hide her little wolf secret from.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:00 pm
Kody smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep as well. She liked the safe comfortable feeling she got with Karma. It was nice, and even better that she was away from the pack. She felt she could let her guard down here, become more relaxed without all eyes on her.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:18 am
It wasn't long before Karma fell asleep as well. She slept quite comfortably through out the whole night with Kody in her arms. It had been a while since she slept that nice. When morning came, Karma was reluctant to wake up. She opened her eyes and smiled as she saw Kody still in her arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:13 pm
Kody had moved to her back as they slept, pulling Karma closer to her. She was trying to fight the waking feeling of a dream. She groaned and stretched a little as she finally opened her eyes. "Morning." She said softly as she notice Karma staring.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:38 pm
Karma blushed slightly as Kody woke up. She knew she was caught staring at the girl in her arm, but she couldn't help it. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" She replied with a wider smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:47 pm
"Really good. You?" Kody smiled a little and relaxed back into her pillow again.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:40 pm
"Better than usual." She replied softly. Karma knew that the two of them would have to leave this bed soon for class. She really wished it had been the weekend. Then, they would be able to lay like this for as long as they wanted. "I hate to say this, but we should really start getting ready for classes." She mumbled slightly, wishing she didn't have to say all that. Classes were such a pain when they are scheduled during things that Karma would love to do.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff