Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image Oriax purred with the nuzzling and kissing. However when the other suggested that he could not care and flirt with everyone the daemon growled. "I would hurt you, and then you would never get to see the kit."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Smiling lightly at this, he seemed to grin softly a bit. “I was only joking Oriax…I would never chance loosing my only child for something so stupid,” he said gently to him. He then kissed his forehead before resting his hand above his heart. “I only have you and my family here now…no one but you all.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image"I know, sorry I can't help but feel defensive. I need your help if the child is to survive till birth. My magic alone won't sustain it and if I can I will surely die at the end of it." Oriax said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image

User Image

“I won’t let you die so I will lend you all the magic I can,” he said with a gentle smile to him. He then looked when he heard a knock on the door, grinning a bit. “Do you want to go answer the door to let him know I…have you Oriax.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:24 pm
User ImageOriax felt relief when the other promised he wouldn't let him die. He rested his head against his Jason's chest until there came a knock at the door. "Allow me," he purred moving from the couch to the door. "Hello can I help you?" Oriax questioned to the man  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image

User Image

The man blinked as he saw an unfamiliar face. “Sorry…but I am here to see Jason,” he said to him, wondering who the other was. “I didn’t know he had sold the house already though…or is he here.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image"Oh he hasn't sold the cabin yet. Hes in the living room come right this way." Oriax said smugly. He led the way inside and to Jason setting himself on the arm of the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Confused, he gave a small nod as he followed the other; seeing Jason on the couch. “Hey I came over and brought your things as well…there outside in the carriage,” he said looking to him. “Not to be rude but…but who is this guy,” he asked looking to Oriax.

Jason blushed as he stood up and looked over to him before smiling. “That is my boyfriend…we wanted a more private life…which is why we are buying the cabin from you and your wife.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:13 pm
User ImageOriax smirked as the man questioned whim he was and then Jason stated that he was his boyfriend. He was sure that, that would put a stop to any thoughts the man had about getting into bed with Jason. "I thank you for selling us the cabin."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image

User Image

The fact that this man was his boyfriend didn’t bother him; after all he was married and still slept around. “No problem at all, glad to help out a friend,” he said with a smile. “So if you can help with bringing in the stuff Jason and giving me the money I can be right on my way and you two can be on your way to moving,” he said with a smile to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:22 pm
User ImageOriax was glad that the man seemed to get it or he thought the man got it. He nodded when the other asked Jason to help bring things in. "Will you need my help?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image

User Image

“Oh no we got it, it shouldn’t take more then a few minutes to move things into my carriage in the back,” he said kissing his cheek. “Just gather things you think we need from here and start moving them so we can get ready to go alright.” With that he walked out with the other; heading to his carriage. Though he was surprised when he was pushed up against it, gasping as he was being forcefully kissed. “What the hell are you doing! My boyfriend is going to kill you if he catches you,” he said fighting against him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:52 pm
User ImageOriax nodded when Jason assured him that it wouldn't take more than a few minutes and that he didn't need to help. "Alright i'll find things we need for the immediate move." Oriax stated moving from the couch to the bedroom. Oriax collected things for a few minutes before he grew confused as to why he didn't hear Jason and the man bringing things in. Walking out the front door he wasn't surprised by what he saw but he couldn't help the anger he felt boiling under his skin. The blue fell from his eyes and returned to their violet."What do you think your doing?" he growled a feral tone in his voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:56 pm
User Image

User Image

He groaned as he struggled against the other, hating that he was stronger then him. “Get off me,” he screamed out. So when he saw Oriax coming and his eyes shifting, he pulled back his hand and punched the other hard in the guts and watched him fall. “Its not what you think…this guy doesn’t get it that its over and he was forcing himself on me,” he said going over to him. “You have to believer me that I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:23 am
User ImageOriax watched Jason punch the man after he had seen him. He stepped back when the man approached him. Subconsciously he had shifted his senses to sniff out the lie. So when Jason spoke he could tell the other was telling the truth and some of the anger faded away. "I believe you." he assured the man. He pushed past Jason however. "What were you thinking if you know hes with me?! Why would you try to separate us?" Oriax snarled.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games