Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image"It's alright, dear~" he cooed soothingly.

They had, then, talked for maybe an hour when he noticed it was closely growing dark, and, all of a sudden, he felt a deep pang in his gut and brain. His thoughts were muddling until one came out clearly strong: 'What... In Hell's name is she doing here?'

Alastor gritted his teeth and thought fiercely back, 'Shut the f--k up! I'll explain later! You still have an hour before performance, so keep silent.' He gave a calm, yet slightly strained, smile, as he said, "Come, I think it's time for you to go to bed... It's nearing darkness for sure." He bit his tongue for a moment, closing his eyes as to clear away Erebos' malicious nature, and kissed the young woman softly on the cheek before getting up to begin heading out of the tent. He held out his hand as to help her up as he waited for a few moments before getting out, leading her up the various steep staircases to the ringmaster's trailer, where she had found herself just that morning.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:36 pm
Umbra Noctis
The shadows hold secrets that no mortal should know

Umbra heard voices and saw the ring master walking with some woman, Umbra ran towards him and called "ring master!" when he got to him umbra was out of breath and said "Finally I found you, sorry if I interupted something and I am also sorry for springing this up all of a sudden, but can i have a job as part of the crew? He asked politely.  

demonic fyre

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:12 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXXUser ImageXXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

Alastor had paled before her and the sting of worry settled in her chest. She inched forward, concerned that he wasn't feeling well, when he smiled tensely at her and leaned forward. The sensation of his lips butterflying over her cheek made her heart murmur in her breast and blood rush to her cheeks. Small freckles that were sprinkled over the bridge of her nose and her high cheek bones became visible through the pink haze. She took his hand and rose to her feet as she intertwined her fingers with his. "Alastor, I don't mean to pester," She interjected as they strolled towards the grouping of trailers that they had left behind earlier. "But is there any reason that I should be in bed before night?" Just as the last syllable left her lips, a boy that she hadn't seen around before came up and addressed Alastor. Loviise closed her eyes and leaned her head gently on his solid arm. He was warm in the increasingly cool evening that fell around them.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageAlastor was about to interject with a fake answer when a young man he recognized coming to the circus often appearing, asking for a job. He sighed, saying, "Look. Just stay here and I'll fetch the nighttime ringmaster in a few minutes..." He turned his attention back to Loviise, breathing delicately into her pretty little ear, "I'll tell you when we're alone, alright?" He gave a hurried smile as he continued up the steps, dashing quickly to his trailer.

Purposefully wanting to leave her confused as to give him at least a minute's worth of time, he quickly came up with a temporary plan: a sleeping spell within a cup of water. 'Yes, that should do,' his mind rushed, and he created a glass cup via matter manipulation from a few pieces of blank paper lying about, then calmly, trying to slow his breathing before she arrived, pouring in water from a nearby faucet and casting a hasty sleeping spell over the liquid, closing his eyes and muttering quiet words in Latin.

By the time he finished, she would just be reaching the door...

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:51 pm

User Image

Loviise almost fell over and died when his breath tickled and danced over her skin, sending goosebumps over her entire body. Real lust, for the first time, blossomed in the pit of her stomach and she let out a trembling breath as he seemingly disappeared from her side to continue up the stairs. She took a slow, shaky breath as she climbed the rest of the stairs. She would never be able to get close enough to Alastor to even consider...Well, anything, really. She was only here for the night. She couldn't believe that thoughts of Alastor flooded her mind and that she yearned for him, but she wouldn't act on it. "There's no way he even thinks about me in that I want..." She sighed to herself. Loviise had arrived at the door to his trailer and she stepped inside, peering at him and hoping that he hadn't just heard her small lamentation. A weak smile slid onto her face and she sank onto his bed. "Are you sure that you don't mind me staying here? I don't want to be any trouble."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image
Lily W. Norwood

Lily ambled down the path.
"Hope these crud-heads don't harm what remains of my parents," Lily whispered to herself. She smirked. She wasn't your typical villain, she was just worried about her parents. When Lily got to the circus, she nearly died in awe. "This is bigger than I expected! Now for some exploring." Lily walked inside and gasped even more. This was the most colorful and "life-ful" place she had ever seen. Being Goth, this annoyed her. "God damn rainbow," Lily huffed. She was the kind of girl who cussed. "Now where do they sell the tickets? Hope 2 dollars and 29 cents is all right."

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:25 pm
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘Jason✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~Jason saw Alastor's minuscule self-war, and in a flash was standing up. He followed them, and because of Alastor's rush, wasn't noticed. Erebos was seriously going to need some calming, and Jason was ready, as per usual. Jason stood outside of the trailer, rough, calloused hands in his pockets. He kicked at the dirt, hoping Alastor would make it outside before Erebos took over.

{{Ugh~ Writers block AGAIN! D: }}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageAlastor looked reassuringly at Loviise as he gave her the innocent-looking cup of water, smiling as he said, "Of course not." He stroked one of her golden locks of hair as he then spoke sweetly, "Have a sip of water. I heard it helps one sleep very well against the harsh reality one may be surrounded by. I hope it, most especially, works here." His eyes were clouded faintly with that of misery and depression but, all the same, they pleaded that she take a drink quickly... And soon.

His neck suddenly tensed up, and his hand movement went a little more mechanical and forced as he was trying to hold back Erebos' coming. 'J-just... Gi-give me... A few m-more... Minutes...' He knew his power over the coming night was growing extremely weak, and that, if she didn't succumb to a slumber soon, he would have to reveal the terror of himself once more.

He stood up and turned her back to her, an arm going up to his temple, the harsh and gruff voice in his head angrily speaking, 'No! You've had enough damned time! ... I'm coming out. And you cannot stop me.'

's**t,' Alastor thought as closed his eyes, gulping deeply some of his own saliva as he felt pain arrive suddenly.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:09 pm

User Image

She took the water gratefully, sipping from it as she listened to him. Her gaze became clouded as she stared down into the clear liquid, a despairing sigh slithering from her lips. She didn't notice when he turned from her and she finished the rest of the water before turning away from him. She set the cup down in the sink and slipped from her heels, sighing happily when her feet hit the plush carpet. She crawled into his bed, exhaustion finally hitting her. It didn't seem like it, but she had been through quite a bit in the last couple days, and her body was done. Her yawn came out long and sweet, as she settled into the opulent mattress. "Alastor, I suppose I'll see you in the morning."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:23 pm
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘Jason✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~Jason sauntered into the room the moment he knew the girl fell asleep. He raised a critical eyebrow as he saw Alastor twitching a bit. With a slight frown, he cast a quick protective spell around the girl that he had learned from his father. The place where she was sleeping now had a slight florescent glow, lighting up the room a bit. Jason examined Alastor now, close to having Erebos burst out. He sat down leisurely in a chair, already his essence of calmness sweeping over the room like a gentle gust of wind. Of course, it wouldn't calm him down right away, but it would take a bit of the edge off of his madness. Jason glanced at the slumbering girl to make sure his sheild was holding up, his honey-colored eyes showing a bit of nervousness. He swiped that feeling away though, because he needed every ounce of courage for his essence of relaxation to work. Deciding that Alastor was possibly going to need Jason for a while, Jason got up to make himself a cup of coffee to stay awake while Alastor shifted. Pouring the milk, he watched the waves of silken liquid bounce off the glazed walls of the cup. Jason reached for the pre-ground coffee beans, and sprinkled a bit of dark dust into the silken liquid, watching as the cloud of caramel-colored flavor enveloped the pure white milk. After it finished enveloping it fully, Jason drank it black, the steam rising and warming the tip of his fine nose.

finniii

Salty Genius

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:51 am
User Image

Carlotta walked around "Where is the ticket stand?" she asked. she needed a ticket to see the next show. she was pretty sure she wouldnt find the illusionist if she was out here, and he was in there..

((Costume: costume (main dress, but in a more gold and elegant color with black-ish designs on the outer color) mask))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:32 am
User Image

User Image

User ImageA loud groan ensued from Alastor's lips, a most pained expression on his face as he couldn't hold himself any longer, falling helplessly to the ground. From there, he cringed in a fetal-like position as his figure grew darker in skin color, his very muscles broadening and his height increasing as his hair grew into long, dark, mangled strands that covered his shoulder blades. A voice in Alastor, dripping with cold-hearted feelings, sighed, 'This is the pain one receives when they don't perform the ritual on time... Remember this pain? So primeval... This is why I am the greater, and you are the lesser; at least I can be timely with or without a human girl toying with my heart.'

Then, shots of pain burst on his shoulder blades as his body shook violently, the skeletal framing of wings growing and forming their massive span before being softly covered in feathers as black as the owner's hair. Tattoos, like burn markings, traced along his body like burns glowing a bright red... As quickly as it started, it soon ended, the pain subsided, a deep guttural sound coming from the new form now before Jason, saying, "I need Artaxius to feed on... Before I suffer the pain as much as Alastor did."

User Image"You touch this limit, something happens.
And you suddenly can go a little bit further.
With your mind, power, your determination,
Your instinct, and the experience as well...
You can fly very high."
- Artyon Senna.

Ʌятαxιυs 「Ʌятιє」 βαяиαвαs

Ҭнє Ϩσи θғ Ӈєямєs Ʌиδ Ҭнє Ҁιяcυs' Ʌиɢєℓιc Λssιsтαит Ҭнιєvιиɢ Ҭнєsριαи

User ImageFrom the shadows, the golden-haired boy entered the trailer, a nervous yet anticipating look in his eyes as he tucked a lock of hair, whispering, "I-I'm right here, Master..." He always held the role of being Erebos' assistant and, as much as he loved the dark and mysterious, beastly gentleman with all his corrupted heart, he always was scared to death of him as well. He was as charming as Alastor, but held a rougher and primitive attitude that one could only think of it belonging to a purely evil bad boy-type man; one who rebels against issues as much as he loves bathing in the chaos it creates and the people who bow down before the creator of it.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:42 am

~~~~~~Jason let out a breathy sigh. He set the ceramic mug down gently, a small chnk as it set upon the counter. The small sound seemed to echo, as Erebos' presence seemed to swallow up sounds. Jason examined Erebos with the eyes of almost a Doctor, the jesting elf long gone for tonight. His warm hue of amber iris's flicked over Erebos, assessing the situation. Jason bit his tongue to not say anything snappy. Already, he could feel his own radiance of calm strengthen, the room seeming a bit colder, like a small draft from a snowy feild outside entering a house with a lit fireplace. Jason's tan and calloused hand from working in the crew for so long reached for another cup of coffee. This was going to be a long night.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:39 pm
Erazybeth Crimme
Come one, come all, you're just in time
To witness my first breakdown

User Image

Despite the offer, Beth had spent most of the day practicing, although still didn't know if she was actually performing with the circus any longer. It was something Alastor couldn't decide. As much as she understood Erebos (sometimes more than she understood Alastor) as much as she respected him, she had to admit she was terrified of the coming conversation. She was mid-flip when she felt the almost intangible tremor of the air. Erebos was awake. She landed the flip awkwardly, grateful no one was watching. She stood up and took a deep breath.

I can do this. She thought and winced. She couldn't even lie to herself. She took another deep breath and walked to the back entrance of the tent. She looked toward the ringmaster's trailer. She wondered if the girl was safely asleep. She hoped so. She picked a crate just outside the entrance to sit on. Better if he came to her. Unless he asked for her of course. Then she was probably in trouble no matter what she did. She shivered slightly. Even if she could lie to herself, she doubted it would help now.

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image
Lily W. Norwood

Lily groaned and looked around. She saw another girl wearing something what she'd say hideously yellow and was about the age of 18. She walked up to her and poked her arm.
"S'cuse me, you don't happen to know where they sell the tickets and how much it costs, do you?," Lily asked. Her eyes wandered around the place. Suddenly, she felt something hot in her eyes: tears. The girl reminded her of her mother. She tried to bite back the tears. No good.

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games