Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S-sama

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:09 pm
Hi My name is S-sama, pretty short so I guess if you don't want to call me that you can call me Sherri or Red. I'm a ginger, I have no soul. So now that that's out of the way.

I like the colors blue and green. I love to read and write but the writers block has fallen upon me hard. I work full time but I have tons of free time otherwise. If you wanna know more just PM me. I love making new friends biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:20 pm
Well, where to begin... I am 18 years old (just turned 18 today, and yes i did notice your birthday thread but am not posting there cause it seems unfair for a new member like me to receive such a privilege). I like a good joke, but get pretty sick of racist, sexist, stereotyping jokes very quickly. I love role playing, especially fantasy role-playing. I like making friends and chatting in towns or my house and what not. I like music, and LOVE to sing. I like drawing but am not that good at it, so i don't do it that often. I LOVE writing poetry, and stories.

Not sure what else to say. So if your curious, i guess just PM me. One thing though, despite what teachers say... There IS such thing as a stupid question. wink
Have a nice day Pack! mrgreen  

Torixed

Mewling Informer

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:30 pm
Torixed
Well, where to begin... I am 18 years old (just turned 18 today, and yes i did notice your birthday thread but am not posting there cause it seems unfair for a new member like me to receive such a privilege). I like a good joke, but get pretty sick of racist, sexist, stereotyping jokes very quickly. I love role playing, especially fantasy role-playing. I like making friends and chatting in towns or my house and what not. I like music, and LOVE to sing. I like drawing but am not that good at it, so i don't do it that often. I LOVE writing poetry, and stories.

Not sure what else to say. So if your curious, i guess just PM me. One thing though, despite what teachers say... There IS such thing as a stupid question. wink
Everyone deserves a prize, new or old members nobody gets left out we are all family  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:52 pm
I_Am_Foster
Torixed

Everyone deserves a prize, new or old members nobody gets left out we are all family

Then something very small. Like 5 gold or something. Cause i don't want it to be like i joined the guild for a prize. sweatdrop  

Torixed

Mewling Informer

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

dustydeer

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:29 pm
Hullo!
I'm Tempie, or Temp, whatever you wish to call me.
I'm 16 years old and my favorite television show is Doctor Who.
My favorite thing in the world to eat is a banana dipped in chocolate, best thing ever in my opinion.

Well, I love to make new friends, so hopefully we'll be able to chat sometime!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:07 pm
Hi everyone! wink
I am cuteviolet21 but actually my name is Gladys.....i am a pinay( i live in the philippines).........i am 14 years old.................that's all thank you^.^  

cuteviolet21

xXSilentLunaXx

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:14 pm
hey my names nikole.some people call me alex and nikki.i perfer you to call me alex.im obsessed with wolves.i love to draw all the time.im almost a pro in drawing.i come from trinidad and tobago but i oringaly come from new york.sometimes im shy around people.i dont know why i am but thats how i am.i can sometimes be crazy but nice all the time.i really dont like to be around a crowd of people.im mostly a person who likes to be alone most of the time.my older brother thinks i'm a goth a little. i just like to wear dark clotes most of the time and i'm mostly like watching shows with vampires and other creatures like the tv show True Blood.the most weird thing about me is that i act like a wolf.im not joking.i don't know but i just like the cold.my whole family dosnt like it that much i just love going outside at night just to relax so i guess u can call me wolf girl smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:50 pm
Hi I'm GrimisKitty I'm a shy person at first but once I feel at home, I'll be as talkative as much as the drama lama is full of drama dramallama ....and...that kinda made no sense....anyways. You guys can call me what you want just tell me before you start calling me by that nickname. I hope that I can be friends with each and everyone of you...if not...well...a few new friends are better then none 3nodding  

GrimisMeow

Jessah Williams

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:13 pm
Hello my name is Jessah Williams.
i live in the philippines,
i love having fun,
i like color red and color black,
and i also do this out of fun,

So please get used to it. Thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:47 pm
Hi blaugh Im Meteoral wink My real name is ken and im from Philippines rofl im only 15 years old and started playing this game 16 days ago razz

- Thanks smile  

Meteoral17

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

-mind warp lexi-

Sparkly Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:38 am
Hello ladys and gents!

My names Alexandria, Alex or lobo which ever you prefer. Lobo means wolf in spanish which is why I already love this guild! I love meeting new people! Anywho, a bit about me im not new to gaia but I recently created a new avi after some time of leaving this wonderful little world behind but now im back and love all the changes that have been made im short green eyed brown hair play all sports love the outdoors and am super stoked for college also I suffer from (IRHATT)_ (IM RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY ALL THE TIME) this is becuase this world is beutiful and you have to enjoy it while you can or your going to be a very sad person. Ienjoy conversation so pm me anytime Ialways have good advise..well thats all  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:23 am
Hi i'm Dragon Master1229 I'm 14 and my birthday is on the 5th of april
I have a half brother: Scotty1229
a brother: aang159357
another half brother: Assasin1229
three step sisters: Dark Mistress1229, Aphia1229 & Hot werekitten  

Aedrassil

User Image
User Image

AARONZ1

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:43 am
Hello my names AaronZ1 but just call me z
I love to read and draw and I love looking at
other peoples drawings. I love driving and I'm currently enrolled in the navy and will be leaving in 2012
And if you want to know anything else message me  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:08 am
Hello. I'm Yasnay. I like videogames, manga, anime, books, fantasy, sci-fi, the supernatural, the impossible, etc.  

Yasnay

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

SAMCRO Reaper

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:16 am
Helloz. Name's SAMCRO Reaper. I'm 23 atm turning 24 this July. I live in So*Cal. Few things i like are; the colors red, blue and black, dragons, skulls, and horror movies.  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff