• Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"In this world, Xena's family's dead...." he informed Carbuncle.
Carbuncle: From hearing the news, he would lower his head. "Not this world too." He murmured. "But the father managed to come back."

"Yeah.... not in this world. That b***h destroyed him completely in tha Ghost Zone." he said.
Carbuncle: "The same thing happened to him actually." He said. "Danni was killed in the Ghost Zone back home as well...though Xena was a child when it happened. She had suffered traumatic events during her childhood, and that whole thing with her father getting killed scarred her the most. She had believed that he would come back to her, even though no one believed her." As he spoke, his blue eyes stare at the floor. "All she ever wanted was to be together with both her parents. Danni eventually came back, though the trauma lingered."

"What bout...her world? Did she have a traumatic childhood this time?" he asked.
Carbuncle: "That was her life in our home dimension. Her mother was the only one who believed her." He said as he shakes his head a bit. "During that whole thing, a part of her father returned before Danni himself eventually returned."

"Tell me....what happened ta her. What s**t did she have ta go through?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:52 pm
Hamato Donatello

"Tell me....what happened ta her. What s**t did she have ta go through?" he asked.
Carbuncle: ".....One event started when Loki kidnapped her. He not only brainwashed her, but altered her DNA to the point if we tried to fix it, she would die. We managed to rescue her, but she was kept unconscious in the med lab until a young man named Brennus Schatten stepped forward and managed to make a new body for her using the DNA of both parents. He wanted to give her a body to use temporarily while he fixes her original body. The only downside was that when she got into her new body, she had gotten amnesia for a while." He said. "While she was trying to relearn everything, she had experience her first death."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Mikajo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:01 pm
Syra barely reacted to Carbuncle leaving, keeping her concentration on the boy's ghost. "I can't stay here with you," she murmured with lingering sadness. "I don't remember what happened, and I have to find out what's going on now. My friends need me." She paused, listening to the ghost's response through feelings. "No, you don't underst-"

The smell of charred flesh met her nostrils, and she had to visibly steel herself from vomiting. Her head swiveled from side to side, wide-eyed as the world around her burned violently.

Screaming. Someone was screaming. At her.

Syra turned to look behind her, eyes widening further as she saw the boy laying protectively over her, his skin heavily burned and peeling. He was screaming something, something she had to focus on fully to make any sense out of it.

"Run! Get outta here, now! Just go!"

She gazed at him, her breath catching in her throat. What was happening? She didn't understand.... "SYRA! RUN!" the boy shouted again, and Syra finally picked herself up by her shaking arms, attempting to recognize the landscape burning around her, the boy now unusually silent.

Suddenly there was a shadow in front of her, obscuring the sunlight and flames. Syra's eyes turned to look up at the figure, her features indiscernible.

"Come with me. Your life is precious with a future waiting for you..." The figure's hand was extended toward her, and she slowly and cautiously took the hand, blackness overwhelming her vision.

Her knees hit the ground hard, hands gripping her head on the sides, eyes staring in disbelief at the ground. "Nononononono!" she shouted, her voice hitching in her throat a little. "W-Why did it happen? Tell me!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Carbuncle: ".....One event started when Loki kidnapped her. He not only brainwashed her, but altered her DNA to the point if we tried to fix it, she would die. We managed to rescue her, but she was kept unconscious in the med lab until a young man named Brennus Schatten stepped forward and managed to make a new body for her using the DNA of both parents. He wanted to give her a body to use temporarily while he fixes her original body. The only downside was that when she got into her new body, she had gotten amnesia for a while." He said. "While she was trying to relearn everything, she had experience her first death."

"How?" he asked.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:20 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"How?" he asked.
Carbuncle: "An explosion happened in Haffa's. She was killed when the bar blew up." He said. "Since Xena was half ghost, she was sent into the Ghost Zone to recover." He said, unaware what was going on outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"How?" he asked.
Carbuncle: "An explosion happened in Haffa's. She was killed when the bar blew up." He said. "Since Xena was half ghost, she was sent into the Ghost Zone to recover." He said, unaware what was going on outside.

Syra prevented herself from crying, calming herself down after a few minutes. She glanced up at the ghost-boy, taking a shuddering breath. "Why weren't you saved?" she barely breathed out, confusion reflecting through her icy blue irises. Listening, she nodded once, a jerk-like movement. "You had already died.... I see, and you didn't know if I was alive or dead, so that's why you're still here, in this place, alone."

She slowly stood up, brushing her pants of dirt and grim the best she could. "Whoever that woman was, she saved me, but somehow, between then and now, I not only lost my memory, but was taken into the future as well." She frowned, looking up at the sky. "I've missed out on over six years of life..."  

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"How?" he asked.

"I wont let it happen again..." he said. "Let's find Syra."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:57 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Carbuncle: "Right now, I think she's feeling the same trauma with hearing about the Danni and them's deaths from when it had happened during her childhood. Though in our home dimension, her grandparents and aunt were already dead to begin with, before even Danni met Sirea." He would then give a nod. "She was outside last I've seen her. We've found another ghost." He then starts to head out of the house.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Carbuncle: "Right now, I think she's feeling the same trauma with hearing about the Danni and them's deaths from when it had happened during her childhood. Though in our home dimension, her grandparents and aunt were already dead to begin with, before even Danni met Sirea." He would then give a nod. "She was outside last I've seen her. We've found another ghost." He then starts to head out of the house.

"This place must be crawlin wit em." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:07 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Carbuncle: "That could explain why there aren't any zombies around here."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Stooping to pick up the dropped gun, she rolled her shoulders back, letting out a huge sigh. "Well, I gain answers just to have more questions." She gave a quirky smile to the air. "If you can leave now, go ahead. I'll be fine. Someday, I'll meet back with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:50 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Stooping to pick up the dropped gun, she rolled her shoulders back, letting out a huge sigh. "Well, I gain answers just to have more questions." She gave a quirky smile to the air. "If you can leave now, go ahead. I'll be fine. Someday, I'll meet back with you."
Carbuncle: He spots Syra once they got back outside. "Syra." He said as he walks over to her. "Is everything okay?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:55 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Probably." he said before looking over at Syra. "She always talk ta tha sky like that?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:38 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Probably." he said before looking over at Syra. "She always talk ta tha sky like that?" he asked.

Resting the gun against her shoulder, she gives Raphael a raised eyebrow expression. "I'm fine, Carbuncle, and you just missed him leaving," she added toward Raph. "I haven't lost that much of my mind."  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:40 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Resting the gun against her shoulder, she gives Raphael a raised eyebrow expression. "I'm fine, Carbuncle, and you just missed him leaving," she added toward Raph. "I haven't lost that much of my mind."
Carbuncle: "What did he have to say?" He asked before looking at Raph. "She encountered the ghost from her memories."  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff