Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Humid Bay ][ Village Gates [GATES CLOSED TO OUTSIDERS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ohhh, he got to tour the village? Well wasn't that nice of Symbol~ Apollo paid little mind to what was happening in the office, as if was none of his concern. That was Suoh's business and, though the man was a partner of sorts, the two held very separate lives. They'd found a silver lining in their dreams, however, and that was what brought them together. Well, that and the two generally enjoyed one another's company, even with Apollo being a bit older. Just as he was about to enter the familiar voice of the Kage reached the blondes ears and he turned to face Suoh as he ran forward. A light smile plastered his features followed by a wave to the younger man. "Well, I'll say this; I never thought you'd complete it in such a short amount of time. Being that you're my partner, doubts are something far to none." There was a gleam in the Medical Ninja's eye as his smile turned malevolent, showing a crass intent. His reason for coming here - it was almost time to show and tell! "I'm assuming you're no longer busy and we can talk. Presumably somewhere a little ore secretive and..with a test subject or two~" With this new ability there was no doubt in Apollo's mind he was one step closer to his dream. His goal, and by showing Suoh their ideals would collide. Two madman moving down the road towards salvation~ Indeed, this was a wondrous day~ "Let's not waste any time."

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:32 pm
Tekkou would find himself standing on a bridge and looking upon the walls of a village he had never seen before. The symbols were something he wasn't familiar with either but he didn't care. He had found something interesting as he wondered about. He slowly approached the guards at the gate letting them search him although they seemed displeased. Tekkou didn't carry too many weapons on him since he wasn't really good at using them but it was whatever. He stated how he was simply wandering about and the guards told him to report to the Otokage for permission. He nodded his head getting the directions and started to head off only stopping to ask what village this was. Their response was The Hidden Sound Village. Tekkou nodded and continued on into the village. He wanted to wander a bit before heading to see the leader of the village.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:55 am
Sai Exited through the gates, riding atop a giant clay eagle  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:41 am
Kaito would arrive at the gates and leave promptly for the Chunnin Exams.

[Exit]

Xymphonic

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:44 pm
Dcme

User Image

Suoh smiled to Apollo as he spoke of how cool it as that Suoh could in fact create a village such as the Sound Village. Suoh looked out to it and rub his check with a sigh "It wasn't easy I'll give it that... Echo and Timid became deceased." Suoh looked to Apollo then with a small chuckle to himself and a smile. He nodded then looked to Apollo when he said we could talk. Suoh's eyes sparkled at the idea of test subjects. He smiled and nodded "I have a few in mind..." Suoh's smirked and looked to the area of his office that sunk into a cave, which was the Kages Humid Citadel... In there they would find the secret lair...

Suoh began to walk towards the office and spoke with his hands in his pockets. "So, how's Kumo?" Suoh said in a joking tone and glanced at Apollo. "You know, a new Hyuuga joined the Village Shinobi a few hours ago." Suoh smiled walking off, Apollo on tail.

[[ GOD DAMNMIT IRL WHY YOU SO BUSY. Sorry Lol ]]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
There were no warm words from Apollo about the loss of Timid and Echo. While they were assets, he saw them as just that, assets. They were replaceable in the scheme of things, but to not be rude he kept these thoughts to himself. Possibly they'd been important to him and there was no need to rile emotions. Though, the thing he did respond to was the talk of subjects for Apollo to play with, which brought joy to the blonde. As the two walked, small talk commenced, as per usual, but it seemed a bit more intriguing than just the weather. "Kumogakure is as its always been; baseless, lifeless, and totally unneeded. I can't wait to rid myself of it." His time there was up. Yes, he was loved by many; had a child and a woman. Friends whom admired him, but none of them could see what Apollo truly dreamed of. Total and utter peace on a grand scale, but it could only be brought through destruction, first. Word of another Hyuuga hit the ears of the olden nin, whom responded with a devils smirk. "Keep an eye on him for me. Let me know of his growth and the amount of potential he has. Perhaps he'll be of some use to me in the future~" Possibly, but then again, possibilities weren't something he dwelled on for long.

Azzurro Skyde

Deecee Sama

Genius

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:14 pm
Dcme

User Image

Suoh smiled to Apollo on the mention of how Kumogakure was, he couldn't help it, know that his targets were only growing in confusion made Suoh feel even more organized, ready, deadly... "Fantastic..." Suoh said contining to walk the spoke of the Hyuuga "Of course, I'll keep him under watchful eye, he's in the Chuunin Exams as we speak." Suoh then thought of the participants... Saionji, he had seen in battle, she would do well or at least give the other a good run for their money, she was a tough nut to crack. While, on the other hand... Kaito Hyuuga was new, he didn't know how good he was or how skilled he'd be in fighting. So, the notion that he was in the Exams as well, only made Suoh wonder, how powerful the boy was going to become...

"This way, to my office." Suoh then exited to his office.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:55 pm
The first Tekkou clone would arrive at the gates of the village. Although it didn’t have the use of the original’s Byakugans, it was still able to look out at the surroundings. Waiting to see any signs of anything but the gate was quiet. The clone noticed the number of fortifications around the gate and realized that this would be a very hard place to get passed undetected. For now the clone would simply remain at its post looking for any threats while he waited for the hour to pass by.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:54 pm
Dcme

User ImageXXXXXXS u o hXK u r o h XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xx1st Otokagexx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxOtogakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxNinjutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~ ~ ~ ♪ That music, can you hear it?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's the song for your Funeral ♫ ~ ~ ~

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh finally reached the gate of his home and smiled as he did so. Symbol was quick to open the gates and Suoh entered into his home with a smile. It was time to take of the drag... He pulled off his mask and pulled of his cloak and dispersed the clone that was speaking to Apollo. Gaining the knowledge hed gained he smiled and walked up to Apollo "My apologies, I had business, but as I was saying. Let's head out." Suoh smiled and began to walk, not to the office, but to the S.O.U.N.D Base, this was another location he'd be able to speak without interruptions. Now that he was in the village, Timid sent him relays on how busy it was, the office was no place to go...
[/exit]

Chakra Lvl :: [ 1210 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 1210 cP ] out of [ 1210 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 410 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 410 sP ] out of [ 410 sP ]
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:41 pm
Tekkou would pass through the gates after a very brief very too the point conversations with the guards. Of course he also flashed the scroll which held the message for the Mizukage. Either way now he was though and heading back to Kirigakure. He slowly faded off into the distance starting his journey back.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:31 pm
Kaito would arrive back home after prevailing at the chunnin exams. Being verified by the gate guards, the young shinobi would make his way to the Otokage's office.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:48 am
Saionji arrived home after taking a short holiday after the Chuunin Exams  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:35 pm
iBromantic

User Image

As Saionji approached the gates, the huge artillery atop the wall began to grind and churn as the barrels got in position to fire when willing. "Halt! Check her right hand!" Two shinobi jumped down the wall and in front of the pass. "Do you have your right hand!" Symbol came into view and looked down to his men and sighed... it seemed his men were jump to conclusions again.... Now, at least one mystery was solved; the where-abouts of Sai, but the second mystery now was... who's hand was it? Symbol would have some explaining to do in a second...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves 390 | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

All was not well on the homefront it seemed. No sooner had she returned home then she had two huge artillery cannons pointed down at her along side two armed men asking to her her...what, he right hand? Stranger still, they asked her if she had a right hand. The explosives expert removed the glove she wore on her right hand and show it to them, open palmed. The mouth that was placed there smiled eerily at them. "What is the meaning of all this?!" She demanded loudly.

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:25 pm
iBromantic

User Image

The two shinobi were speechless and were at first happy but then the minds of the two began to think even harder... What if... What if they were trying to infiltrate! The two men pulled out kunai and held them in offensive positions. "It's a fake!" The two men were about to jump at her but then a sound slapped them through the chest. Two large arrows, about two arms lengths long shot through the air and speared the two men through their legs, pinning them to the ground. "GAH!"

"IDIOTS!!" Symbol yelled out and jumped down the side of the ledge of the wall and ascended to their level, walking over to the two shinobi he gripped them by their brown and black hair and tugged, the two men groaned in pain. "A disgrace to the sounds of our lands. Shinobi of the Sound do not jump to conclusions or be rash. If you'd been actually practicing your Sensory skills as men of the gates we wouldn't have this issue!!!" Symbol let go of the two men and ANBU hopped down, taking them away...

Symbol walked towards Sai, the cannons of the gate beginning to go back to their resting positions. "My apologies Saionji-san..." Symbol straightened his jacket and bowed to Sai. "My men are new to the Shinobi arts, their practicing their Sensory skills but still have MUCH to learn." Symbol raised his head and looked at Saionji with a dissatisfied face, his mouth a bit frowned under his mask. "They were working under orders though, after the parcel from Gimangakure came, we had been extremely worried something had happened to you. The Otokage was mourning for a while in his chambers." Symbol pointed to his hand and then spoke once more to Sai in a monotone, serious voice. "In the parcel was your hand Sai, or so we presumed... With a letter. In the letter it said that you were under the custody of one of the Mafia gangs and that they had murdered you to send a message to Souh to stay out of their territory... We were all shocked to see you walk to our gates."

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games