Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gnnat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:18 am
User Image

xxxxxx ғ r e y r xx н ι g υ r a ѕ н ιxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx genιnxxxxxxнyoυтonxxxxxxyυĸιgaĸυre xxxxxx nιnjυтѕυ / мedιcal
xxxxxxxxxxxx cнaĸra: 270 / 270xxxxxxryo: 300 両 xxxxxx ac: 900

[ I'm sorry, I didn't know you were waiting for me! OX I thought it would be okay if I didn't post, since there would really be nothing for me to say. If this happens again, just PM me. (: Sorry again! ]

Yay, the team met up, met each other, and everything seemed to be going along just dandily. There was no freak out from Gale, and Riku seemed to be completely fine with everything too. And they were even going out of the village together! How spectacular. The whole conversation between the team just caused Freyr to smile. This was a great team if he ever saw one. "That's awesome, where specifically are we going?" Freyr had never been too far out of the village, but often left it as a child with his mother. Of course, they stayed in the snow country limits, but he explored the outside rather thoroughly. [ Create a Squad, complete! ]

Though it was a bit annoying, Freyr didn't notice in the least Kushina's stuttering or nervousness. He had just assumed that was how she was no matter what situation she was in. He readily accepted people for who they were and expected people to do the same back to him, though that wasn't always the case. "Kushina," Freyr said, nodding at her. "There's not really anything to be worried about." They were just in the dojo after all. Maybe later when they were out in the wilderness of Yukigakure it would be an acceptable time to be nervous.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

Kiya watched the man dry himself, when she heard the question she replied simply. "Like you said, I'm a Genin." She hoped the man knew where she was going with this. "I was wondering, would you be able to train me? I hear the pay is good if you do." She said plainly, seemingly nonchalant.

Chakra Pool: 270 ( + [ 25 ] reserve)
AC: 0
Ryo: 0  

wolfbain001

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:07 pm
((Gnnat- Its not an issue. I'm just working on letting people get posts in before I reply. I like to let everyone get a post in before I do anything.
So I'll be waiting for a 'Kushina' post.))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu wasn't surprised to hear what the Genin had asked of him. He smiled but shook his head. "Sorry, but the reason I had gone to the Yukikage was to request time off training the Genin. For the last year, I had been training a single pupil. Now, I'd like to train myself." Matsu had sympathetic eyes but a smile that would display an unfaltering will. He took the towel from his shoulder and placed it atop his bag. "If the Yukikage had assigned you to me, I would not deny you but that is not the case." Matsu looked away from the Genin to his bag. He sighed and pulled out a large scroll. Matsu opened it and began to look over what was written. "You're welcome to join in my training, however, I won't alter my pace." He said looking over the Sazanami style.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

Kiya smirked, it was a thing of determination though, not scorn. "Alright." She said eager to accept the chance to train with someone as experienced as him. "Although, if you want to spar, I'm afraid I wont be much of a challenge." There was no hint of a joke in her voice, but her eyes sparkled as if to try and contain a laugh they new they would never be able to release. Walking over to the bored, she felt no shame in trying to learn a new, simple technique, even in the presence of such a high ranking Shinobi. "Hm, how about Ichi?" She said to herself. Walking over to her new 'friend' she began to walk to the training mat. "You coming?" She asked as she began to try and control the energy she could feel bubbling inside her.

Chakra Pool: 270 ( + [ 25 ] reserve)
AC: 0
Ryo: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

Kushina Tamakichi
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Genin |~| Yukigakure |~| Fuuton

Kushina felt the weight of Riku's hand upon her shoulder and immediately turned her head to look up at the women. Her brown hues took in more of the women's fine details. She couldn't believe it but Riku was more beautiful then what Kushina had first given her credit for. Kushina was amazed at the confidence that she held. It sparked a bit of an interest within the small genin. Perhaps this team thing was the perfect thing Kushina needed. "O-Okay." she replied, nodding her head as she spoke. Of course she was going to try and relax, then the moment wouldn't feel so awkward for her. Taking in a deep breath, she held it for a moment, letting it go along with a bit of her nerves to go along with it. She smiled out at her teammate, her next words forming already in her mind. "Thanks guys. It may take a bit, b-but I grew up as a shadow, although I feel like you three might ch-change that." she stated. If they actually took note to her speech, they would notice that their words of encouragement gave her the confidence to calm down a bit and she only stuttered a couple times. Which was good for her.

270/270
|~| --- |~|

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Lady Sosay

5,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu looked a bit surprised to see a smirk come from the Kunoichi. He expected a look of disappointment or anger. She had agreed to train with him and Matsu had never truly though about it all. Since, he had expected the kunoichi to flee, Matsu found himself in a refreshing new situation. Matsu laughed at the mention of a sparring match between the two. He nodded at her and said. "Don't be so modest. You look formidable enough." It was Matsu's way of complementing the kunoichi. He watched her as she took a place on the mats and waited for him. Matsu nodded and rolled up the scroll in his hand and followed the kunoichi. He stopped in front of her and waved the scroll in his hand. "Are you willing to learn some Taijutsu?" He asked her, wondering what her strengths were.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t that B u r n s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Jounin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu:Musician | Yukigakure | Adviser

Riku smiled brightly and moved her hand to Kushina's cheek, giving it a light pat "Good girl!" she cheered her on then dropped her hand down "Well, Freyr, we'll be heading to the outlands for the start. Then perhaps make our way to another village. IF you all behave." she winked and glanced up, a strange feeling sparking her attention Is that....? She shook her head then looked back at her group "For now though...this place is far too crowded for me to even think." Riku grumped and huffed through her nose "I want all of you to head over to the prison. DON'T go inside though! Stay on the ground above. We'll start are training there." The prison was a harsher environment for training but it was quieter. No one ever went there so they weren't likely to be disturbed "I want all of you to head over there. RIGHT NOW! Race!" she was kidding about racing but she did want them to go to the prison right then. Riku smiled and wiggled her fingers at them before wandering the dojo, searching for the reason behind her strange feeling Where iiiiiis he? She peeked and a great smile burst into life "MATSU-SAN!!" she shouted, waving to the figure that was, without a doubt, Matsu. He'd bulked up but nothing could change that blonde hair. Not even his attempt at a hat.

((OoC: Didn't know if he was in the dojo or outside the dojo so I was nondescript about where she spotted him >>'

Also. I'm sorry to have you guys move again to another place but its very crowded in here. I can't keep track of your posts >< I don't want to miss anything. So head over to the Prison.))

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hot_N_Sexy420

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:49 pm
User Image
::Sayori Satetsu::
Ninjutsu::Genin::Jiton

Sayori used her fathers sand and plunged it into the hill she created. The hill began to turn into iron sand. soon she was surrounded by mass amounts of iron sand. She focused on her chakra.

She wove her hands together forming handseals. she sent her chakra into the iron sand and began to manipulate it. The sand began to rise up.

The sand formed into a humanoid shape. It then took on the apperance of Sayori. She disspeled the jutsu and the clone dispersed back into iron sand and fell to the ground.

Jutsu used: Hagane Bunshin no Jutsu [ Iron Clone Technique ]
Rank C
After performing the needed handsigns, the user will create a powerful clone composed of their iron sand. Because of its composition, the clone is extremely durable, however, it is also slower than its creator. Unlike other clones, whence this one is created, the user can further mold it with another technique.
• Only one iron clone can be active at once.
Chakra: 270/270

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

After Matsu had asked the kunoichi his question, he heard someone call his name. At the very sound of the voice, Matsu could feel a rush inside of him that made a grin burst from him. He turned to see just who he though it was. "Riku." Matsu grinned as now saw a different woman that he had been used to. He walked towards her and as he did, he began to notice how much her hair had grown and how he remembered her being shorter. "I knew you had to be around her somewhere!" Matsu said as he stepped close for an embrace.

||OOC: Wolfsbain had made me to be inside in her post so I went along to avoid friction in the story. I was actually outside. ( neutral |

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku bounced a little in her shoes then threw her arms around Matsu, hugging him tightly around the neck and shoulders "I missed you!" she said happily, letting go after a few moments "I haven't seen you since my father's funeral." she said, her hands going together inside her sleeves. She was eager to get back to her students but she had missed her best friend most dearly and wasn't going to give up this chance to speak with him "How have you been?"

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Rikuto received Matsu happily, reflecting his own enthusiasm. With her arms tightly holding him from his neck, he could smell a sweet fragrance coming from her. It held Matsu so strongly that he slung his arms around Rikuto's waist an refused to let her go until she finally released him. She spoke of not seeing him in so long and that long while had been a year. Matsu remembered Rikuto's father's funeral and how close he had been to her in that time. Now, it seemed that they had grown apart even if just slightly. Even with such a long year between them, Matsu would never forget what Rikuto had done for him and would never cease to repay her in each and every way that he could. "I have been very well, actually! I had taken Ryoichi as my pupil and we've been on a strict training regiment this last year. You remember Ryoichi, right?" Matsu asked Rikuto. The entire time Matsu faced her, he tried to take her all in. Seeing the one closest he had to family so suddenly was much to take in. Happiness was always something that Matsu liked to savor.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku smiled and brought a sleeve covered hand up to her lips, touching the bottom gently "Of course I remember Ryo-kun. You've trained him?" she asked, her mind going to her own team of genin. Though it sounded like Matsu had only been training Ryo One on one....that's nice. her smiled widened and she wiggled her ankle a little as she spoke again "I did wonder what you'd been up to. I suppose I'm not surprised though. You've always been a task oriented person for as long as I've known you." It was a compliment to his determination though it might not have sounded like one.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko walked into the villages Dojo. He looked around casually, observing the layout of the village with interest. He looked over and noticed two other people training here as well. He rolled his shoulders and neck at the same time while he walked over to the center of the Dojo. He stretched a bit and did some deep breathing, loosening up for his exercises. Too bad this was only a clone because no matter how much he hated the snow it was very peaceful for training purposes. Reiko always had a hard time centering himself but for some reason this village helped ease those problems a bit. He held so much responsibility and burden back home that these little trips he took were a lifesaver

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu looked on to Rikuto's clothing. Dressed as if for a great ceremony, he stood in slight jealousy. He admired her style and the way she had put it all together. Matsu nodded when Rikuto asked him of his training with Ryoichi. He noticed Rikto's smile widen and suddenly found himself finding it hard to focus on the conversation. Matsu chuckled when he heard what Rikuto had said about him even though he had only heard half. He was so captivated by Rikuto herself that he had not fully grasped the meaning of what she had said. Hearing nothing else from Rikuto, Matsu spoke. "Are you going to be busy later?" He asked. Matsu had wondered why it was she was in the Dojo but his curiosity had subsided along with his other suspicions.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games