Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Even if Loving You is a Crime (now playing) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:33 pm
"That's why I said I'm not at the right age to have relationships," Utsuki said, walking a little more slowly. "Besides, my life's pretty much full of photography. I won't have time for finding The One."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:44 pm
Kenichi snorted again. "I thought photography was just a hobby. Are you seriously going to make a career out of this?"  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:23 pm
"Yeah. I'm sure taking pictures of scenery isn't such a bad job," Utsuki replied, thinking about what would happen in the future. "If I can't do that, then I could probably find some other job that has to do with photography. Maybe I can be a newspaper journalist or something."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:45 pm
"Then, wouldn't you want someone to be there for you? You don't want a boyfriend or a girlfriend to run to when your job gets too much?"  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:28 pm
"If I wanted a girlfriend, I would have actually put effort into impressing a girl," Utsuki answered, and then he froze slightly. "Why did you say 'boyfriend'?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:41 pm
"In this day and age, it's safer to ask about both," he said offhandedly. "Just covering all my bases, you know? I've been cursed out more than once for asking about the opposite gender when it was the same gender. It hasn't been pleasant."  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:55 pm
Utsuki was about to say something else, but then he saw his home. There was a car waiting outside, which meant Dad was home. Since when was he able to come home early?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:05 pm
Kenichi grinned. "See you upstairs, kid," he stage whispered and dove into the bushes, making his way to Utsuki's balcony.

Chief Kizai was waiting for Utsuki in the kitchen, sipping an old cup of coffee.  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 pm
Utsuki walked into the house, but he didn't go up to his room. Instead, he went to the kitchen where he figured his father was supposed to be. He wondered what the chief wanted.

"Hey, Dad. Welcome home," Utsuki greeted, though rather reluctantly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:54 pm
"There was a robbery at the natural history museum today," he father told him without returning the greeting. "Several witnesses placed you at the scene. Some even had the ridiculous notion the robber knew you. It was, of course, the same criminal I've been chasing for three years now. The video cameras proved it. Why would witnesses say the robber knows you? Were you there?"  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:16 pm
"Ah, I only stumbled upon the robbery," Utsuki explained almost frantically. "Curiosity got the best of me, is all. There's no way the robber would know who I am." Going to a museum really was a mistake. He should have went to a less important building or something if he knew this would happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:24 pm
"Really, Utsuki? Don't lie to me. Witnesses said that the man looked directly at you several times while he was speaking. Utsuki, what were you doing at the museum without telling me where you were going?"  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:59 pm
"I just felt lonely being at home all day," Utsuki admitted. He felt like a guilty child who stole cookies from a jar. "Besides, taking pictures of things makes me feel closer to Mom. Is that so wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:08 pm
"Taking pictures is for girls, Utsuki. You were supposed to be studying with your tutor today, and then training for the unit."  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:53 pm
"Dad, why can't you accept that I want to be a photographer? I'm sure I'm not the only guy in the world who wants to take pictures of scenery."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games