Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:46 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "I think you're right." he said with a smile before snapping his fingers. A few second later, Raph was behind Xena and wrapped his arms around her to force her arms down and her sword away from Hank's neck. "Now....that's service, don't you think?" he asked as he smiled to his wife. "And that's a wonderful idea. We'll secure her. There may be a place within our....family for her." he chuckled.

June: "Wonderful service. You're right dear. It shouldn't be too hard to place her. She would be an interesting addition."

Brother Hank: He saw Xena phase through Raph and it caused him to gasp in surprise. "What are you?" he asked.

He watched Xena phase through him and turned around to watch her step backwards. He took a couple of steps towards her.
Xena: As she goes back tangible, her eyes change back into a sapphire blue color. She would reach to grab hold of Raph's wrist, attempting to send a jolt of lightning into his body. When she heard Brother Hank and June, she would look back at them. "I am Princess Xena Phantom, daughter of Sirea and Daniel Phantom. Part of me is ghost yet..." She said then crimson specks appear at her pupils once again. "I am also a demon."

Brother Hank: "I see." he said with a small smirk. "That just makes things all the more interesting."

Raph would get a jolt from the electricity and even seemed to be phased for a moment, but soon he moved to grab the hand that had a hold of her wrist and pull her close to him once more.

@June: Brother Hank: "You're right. She wont leave. Not if she wants her friend to ever be the same again." he said smiling more.
June: "It's very obvious she wants him to be the same again and she won't leave until it happens so she's stuck here."

Brother Hank: "Hmmm....She cares that much for him?" he asked as he rubbed his chin. This is all getting better for us."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:54 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "I think you're right." he said with a smile before snapping his fingers. A few second later, Raph was behind Xena and wrapped his arms around her to force her arms down and her sword away from Hank's neck. "Now....that's service, don't you think?" he asked as he smiled to his wife. "And that's a wonderful idea. We'll secure her. There may be a place within our....family for her." he chuckled.

June: "Wonderful service. You're right dear. It shouldn't be too hard to place her. She would be an interesting addition."

Brother Hank: He saw Xena phase through Raph and it caused him to gasp in surprise. "What are you?" he asked.

He watched Xena phase through him and turned around to watch her step backwards. He took a couple of steps towards her.
Xena: As she goes back tangible, her eyes change back into a sapphire blue color. She would reach to grab hold of Raph's wrist, attempting to send a jolt of lightning into his body. When she heard Brother Hank and June, she would look back at them. "I am Princess Xena Phantom, daughter of Sirea and Daniel Phantom. Part of me is ghost yet..." She said then crimson specks appear at her pupils once again. "I am also a demon."

Brother Hank: "I see." he said with a small smirk. "That just makes things all the more interesting."

Raph would get a jolt from the electricity and even seemed to be phased for a moment, but soon he moved to grab the hand that had a hold of her wrist and pull her close to him once more.

@June: Brother Hank: "You're right. She wont leave. Not if she wants her friend to ever be the same again." he said smiling more.
Xena: She holds her other hand up, creating a ball of ectoplasm and lightning. She would then toss it towards June and Hank. When she saw Raph trying to grab hold of her hand, she would use her other hand to grab hold of his other wrist before attempting to headbutt his forehead.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She holds her other hand up, creating a ball of ectoplasm and lightning. She would then toss it towards June and Hank. When she saw Raph trying to grab hold of her hand, she would use her other hand to grab hold of his other wrist before attempting to headbutt his forehead.

Brother Hank: He held up a hand as something unseeable knocked the blast back at Xena.

Headbutting Raph was a bad idea since headbutting would hurt them both. It would cause him to let go of her wrist as he snatched his wrist from her grasp to put his hands to his throbbing head. Raph's hard head would have caused some damage to Xena too though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:12 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: He held up a hand as something unseeable knocked the blast back at Xena.

Headbutting Raph was a bad idea since headbutting would hurt them both. It would cause him to let go of her wrist as he snatched his wrist from her grasp to put his hands to his throbbing head. Raph's hard head would have caused some damage to Xena too though.
Xena: She would take a few steps backwards after letting go of Raph. She would put her hand on her forehead then uses her tail to bat the blast away.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She would take a few steps backwards after letting go of Raph. She would put her hand on her forehead then uses her tail to bat the blast away.
June held her own hand up as an energy orb appeared and headed Xena's way  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "Just stop fighting. You're making things worse for yourself and I think you split his forehead with that. You'd destroy him?" he asked with a smirk.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:22 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "Just stop fighting. You're making things worse for yourself and I think you split his forehead with that. You'd destroy him?" he asked with a smirk.
Xena: "Why are you so interested in a mutant turtle anyways?" She asked before attempting to use her tail to knock the energy orb away. "Seems no matter how intelligent a zombie is, you'd convert them into being your dogs."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:57 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Why are you so interested in a mutant turtle anyways?" She asked before attempting to use her tail to knock the energy orb away. "Seems no matter how intelligent a zombie is, you'd convert them into being your dogs."

Brother Hank: "If we know what makes him intelligent, we can use it to make others that way too. Ultimately, you may lose your friend to the greater good anyway. We may can keep that from happening though if you agree to join us."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

June: "So we can't like a little variety now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:49 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "If we know what makes him intelligent, we can use it to make others that way too. Ultimately, you may lose your friend to the greater good anyway. We may can keep that from happening though if you agree to join us."
Xena: "You don't need a turtle just to find out how to give other zombies their 'intelligence'. They do have it, though they are driven more by their instinct." She would point her sword at herself. "All it takes for them to learn better control or become 'normal' is if they have the will to do so, not by force."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:40 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "You don't need a turtle just to find out how to give other zombies their 'intelligence'. They do have it, though they are driven more by their instinct." She would point her sword at herself. "All it takes for them to learn better control or become 'normal' is if they have the will to do so, not by force."

Brother Hank: "And what gave your friend his will to keep control? You? Why are you pointing your sword at yourself then. If you harm yourself, you'll cause him to lose that control, wont you?" he asked raising an eyebrow as he watched her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:44 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "And what gave your friend his will to keep control? You? Why are you pointing your sword at yourself then. If you harm yourself, you'll cause him to lose that control, wont you?" he asked raising an eyebrow as he watched her.
Xena: "Rather him lose it then become someone's dog." Her gaze shifts over to Raph for a moment. "Think about it, Raph. Are you the ninja Splinter trained you to be or are you just a dog? Your will really must not be strong if you're going to allow the likes of him control you." She then looks to Brother Hank. "It doesn't take a magic spell to learn new tricks." She reaches her arm out, though the blade was still pointing at herself.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Rather him lose it then become someone's dog." Her gaze shifts over to Raph for a moment. "Think about it, Raph. Are you the ninja Splinter trained you to be or are you just a dog? Your will really must not be strong if you're going to allow the likes of him control you." She then looks to Brother Hank. "It doesn't take a magic spell to learn new tricks." She reaches her arm out, though the blade was still pointing at herself.

Brother Frank: He can't hear you. Not with what we used to put him under." he said with a grin. "Go ahead and do away with yourself. If we don't have you to hinder our plans, then we wont have to worry about much now will we?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:43 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Frank: He can't hear you. Not with what we used to put him under." he said with a grin. "Go ahead and do away with yourself. If we don't have you to hinder our plans, then we wont have to worry about much now will we?" he asked.
Xena: She pins her ears against her head before she gives a slight smirk of her own. "You may have some knowledge on zombies, but obviously you know nothing on other creatures." She said before she then impales herself. She would take a few steps backwards, then places her hand below her wound. She then attempts to toss the blood at Raph's face.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She pins her ears against her head before she gives a slight smirk of her own. "You may have some knowledge on zombies, but obviously you know nothing on other creatures." She said before she then impales herself. She would take a few steps backwards, then places her hand below her wound. She then attempts to toss the blood at Raph's face.

Raph: The blood hitting him in the face caused him to suddenly burst into a zombie hunger rage as he growled and moved quickly to tackle his new pray.

Brother Hank: "Idiot! You'll be devoured by your own friend!" he exclaimed with a laugh.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff