Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Innsmouth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innsmouth?
Dagon!!
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
What's in your mouth? o.0
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Skittles and bits.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:18 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"It's...aight..." he managed as he stood up and ran over to the cop. He wrapped his arms around the cop in an attempt to pick him up in a bear hug and toss him aside. Unfortunately it was the same time Xena sent the shock through the sword which the cop some how deflected off himself and onto Raph. Raph cried out as he let go of the cop and fell to the ground.
Xena: "Raph!" She exclaimed. What is that guy made out of? She thought to herself as she looks at the cop. None of our attacks seem to phase him. She would phase back into the ground.

The cop pulled a thermos from his car. It looked like an ordinary policeman's thermos, but when he opened it and pointed it at Xena, a green beam of light shot out at her and started to try and pull her into it.

"Ya'll gonna help him kick my a**." he grumbled as he slowly started to stand once more.
Xena: Her hands rise from the ground to grab hold of the cop's ankles, attempting to make him intangible. She would attempt to have his feet phase into the ground, and have them stuck by the time she lets go. Her eyes widen as she was suddenly pulled out from the ground by the beam of light. "Not again." She said as she struggles to move away from the beam before getting sucked into the thermos.

((I remember that! Gooooooood tiiiimes. XD ))

"XENA!" he exclaimed as he ran to try and get the thermos from the cop who now had his feet stuck in the ground. "Let er go!" he exclaimed as he jumped at the cop only to be grabbed by the neck and held off the ground.

"She had her chance to come quietly and spare you two. She refused, so now....I'll have to kill you both." he said flatly before he turned his head a little and smirked. "Or...maybe not. I can read your thoughts. I can read anyone's who I touch. I see your deepest and most well kept secrets. Maybe I'll let you live with them and your guilt." he said dropping Raph to the ground. He then looked at Michelle and grinned before throwing something at her. If it struck her, a mark would appear on the side of her neck.
Xena: "Let me out!" She called out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"It's...aight..." he managed as he stood up and ran over to the cop. He wrapped his arms around the cop in an attempt to pick him up in a bear hug and toss him aside. Unfortunately it was the same time Xena sent the shock through the sword which the cop some how deflected off himself and onto Raph. Raph cried out as he let go of the cop and fell to the ground.
Xena: "Raph!" She exclaimed. What is that guy made out of? She thought to herself as she looks at the cop. None of our attacks seem to phase him. She would phase back into the ground.

The cop pulled a thermos from his car. It looked like an ordinary policeman's thermos, but when he opened it and pointed it at Xena, a green beam of light shot out at her and started to try and pull her into it.

"Ya'll gonna help him kick my a**." he grumbled as he slowly started to stand once more.
Xena: Her hands rise from the ground to grab hold of the cop's ankles, attempting to make him intangible. She would attempt to have his feet phase into the ground, and have them stuck by the time she lets go. Her eyes widen as she was suddenly pulled out from the ground by the beam of light. "Not again." She said as she struggles to move away from the beam before getting sucked into the thermos.

"XENA!" he exclaimed as he ran to try and get the thermos from the cop who now had his feet stuck in the ground. "Let er go!" he exclaimed as he jumped at the cop only to be grabbed by the neck and held off the ground.

"She had her chance to come quietly and spare you two. She refused, so now....I'll have to kill you both." he said flatly before he turned his head a little and smirked. "Or...maybe not. I can read your thoughts. I can read anyone's who I touch. I see your deepest and most well kept secrets. Maybe I'll let you live with them and your guilt." he said dropping Raph to the ground. He then looked at Michelle and grinned before throwing something at her. If it struck her, a mark would appear on the side of her neck.

"Hush now....We have much to do, Princess." he said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:24 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: A snarling sound could be heard within the thermos.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:33 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: A snarling sound could be heard within the thermos.

"Ya wont get far....not wit ya legs cought in tha ground." he said starting to get back up once more.

"You zombies have always been a pain." he said shaking his head. "You also know...very little about my kind." he said with a smirk before then disappearing and taking the thermos with him.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:27 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ya wont get far....not wit ya legs cought in tha ground." he said starting to get back up once more.

"You zombies have always been a pain." he said shaking his head. "You also know...very little about my kind." he said with a smirk before then disappearing and taking the thermos with him.
Xena: "Let me out!" She exclaimed within the thermos just before it disappeared along with the cop.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Let me out!" She exclaimed within the thermos just before it disappeared along with the cop.

"XENA!" he exclaimed, then growled after the cop disappeared. He punched the ground before slowly standing. "********>  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:01 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Michelle barely dodged what was thrown at her before snarling as the man disappeared with Xena. "Dammnit!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:17 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Michelle barely dodged what was thrown at her before snarling as the man disappeared with Xena. "Dammnit!"

"We have to find them!" he exclaimed.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Michelle nodded. "You're right. Problem is how?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:35 am
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Start sniffin." he said figuring her being part kitsune, she'd be able to sniff Xena and the cop out pretty easily.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:34 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Start sniffin." he said figuring her being part kitsune, she'd be able to sniff Xena and the cop out pretty easily.

She sniffs the air. "I can try to locate the cop that way but Xena's scent I won't be able to pick up." She continues sniffing, her body glowing slightly as she did so as if she were trying another way to find them as well  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:47 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She sniffs the air. "I can try to locate the cop that way but Xena's scent I won't be able to pick up." She continues sniffing, her body glowing slightly as she did so as if she were trying another way to find them as well

He started pacing back and forth. "C'mon c'mon..." he grumbled under his breath as he waited for Michelle to pick up a scent.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:06 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He started pacing back and forth. "C'mon c'mon..." he grumbled under his breath as he waited for Michelle to pick up a scent.

With a grin, she took off, having picked up the guy's scent  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:08 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ey! Wait for me!!" he exclaimed before he took off after her as quickly as he could.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ey! Wait for me!!" he exclaimed before he took off after her as quickly as he could.

She didn't respond as she continued following the cop's scent as fast as she could, not wanting to lose it  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games