Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Backstory: To Be Named Later. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:57 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Hey! What's that for?" he asked with a laugh.
She laughs a bit. "You always have some way to make me laugh."

Danni: "I'm your husband. It's my job." he said with a chuckle. "Now do yours and go make me a sammach." he said with a grin.
"Trying to be spoiled, huh?" She grins then wraps her tail around his neck.

"Me? No ack!" he exclaimed as she put her tail around his neck.
"You sure?" She asked, using her tail to gently rub Danni's neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Hey! What's that for?" he asked with a laugh.
She laughs a bit. "You always have some way to make me laugh."

Danni: "I'm your husband. It's my job." he said with a chuckle. "Now do yours and go make me a sammach." he said with a grin.

Danni: "Em hm..." he said almost purring.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:13 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"But I think you are spoiled." She gives a wink as her tail keeps rubbing his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"But I think you are spoiled." She gives a wink as her tail keeps rubbing his neck.

Danni: "Maaaaaaaybeh." he said grinning.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:29 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She giggles a bit. "By the way, have you ever thought about letting Xena help you out in the Ghost Zone?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She giggles a bit. "By the way, have you ever thought about letting Xena help you out in the Ghost Zone?"

Danni: "Haven't we already had this conversation today?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:46 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Tried to, but you said that we'll talk about it later." She said before poking his nose.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Tried to, but you said that we'll talk about it later." She said before poking his nose.

"Oh.... I just feel it's too dangerous out there. I get worried. I mean....she's my little princess. You know?" he asked looking at Sirea seriously.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:04 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Oh.... I just feel it's too dangerous out there. I get worried. I mean....she's my little princess. You know?" he asked looking at Sirea seriously.
"I know." She unwraps her tail from his neck. "You know how much this place gets attacked in comparison to the Ghost Zone. A ghost there would be insane to try to harm Xena." She said before reaching to touch his cheek. "She's a grown girl, she'll be okay. Though I can't say I don't worry about her either."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:51 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I know." She unwraps her tail from his neck. "You know how much this place gets attacked in comparison to the Ghost Zone. A ghost there would be insane to try to harm Xena." She said before reaching to touch his cheek. "She's a grown girl, she'll be okay. Though I can't say I don't worry about her either."

Danni:He heaved a sigh. "You want me to take her, don't you?" he asked. He placed his hand on top of hers and smiled a little. "Alright. I'll take her."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:32 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni:He heaved a sigh. "You want me to take her, don't you?" he asked. He placed his hand on top of hers and smiled a little. "Alright. I'll take her."
"She's old enough to do whatever she wants, and we can't stop her from spreading her wings." She smiles a bit. "One of these days, she might take your place in the Ghost Zone."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"She's old enough to do whatever she wants, and we can't stop her from spreading her wings." She smiles a bit. "One of these days, she might take your place in the Ghost Zone."

"And now you're calling me old." he said with a chuckle.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She laughs a bit. "At least you don't have to worry about aging." She gives a wink. "You'd still be handsome no matter how much time goes by."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She laughs a bit. "At least you don't have to worry about aging." She gives a wink. "You'd still be handsome no matter how much time goes by."

Danni: "Eh, true." he said with a grin. "Just as you'll always be beautiful." he said winking back.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Eh, true." he said with a grin. "Just as you'll always be beautiful." he said winking back.
She smiles as her ear twitches a bit. "Would you like to take a walk around town before we get things packed up?"  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff