Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image

After taking a drink of water from a near by stand I took a spit take then replied. I beg your pardon My Lady? I coughed for a moment then began to talk again saying. How can Degiro and I be the same? We're nothing alike and he's my Rival meaning that even though we both serve you we don't get along with one another. I began to cough again waiting for answers to my questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image

After I had seen the serious Katoya cause water to come up his nose I began to giggle lightly. I began to hold my nose so I wouldn't get any louder and give away my hinding place.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image

She laughed softly covering her mouth."Of course.You both are charming and strong.Always fight over the littlest of things.You both are dear to me and both of you...will leave me soon enough."The rising sun glistened off the crystal leaving a almost blue color around.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:15 pm
User Image

I dout that either one of them would leave even if their lives depended on it. Realising that I'd spoken out I began to change to a new hinding place to keep from being found out.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 pm
User Image

Umirest looked around"I could have sworn i heard someone speak out..."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:39 pm
ivy lurked the forest alone practicing her powers  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:14 pm
User Image

Well well if it isn't the little rule breaking magic user back again I see? I leaped down from a near by tree. I havn't seen you around here since the Starlight Realms thing. I smiled really big and patted you on the back. So how have you been Kido?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:18 pm
ivy smiles at her "fine how 'bout you" she was alittle scratched uup from thorns in bushes  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:24 pm
User Image

I begn to look over your body. Looks like someones been training with element magic. A power began to emit off of my hands that had a green color to it. After Changing I placed my hands on you. There we go now this should heal you up real nice now. I smiled really big while healing your wounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:32 pm
"thanks i owe you"  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image

(( Sorry about posting after so long I'm watching anime on youtube sweatdrop ))

It's ok. Your still young and inexperianced. I began to look around gain. Have You seen Green Eyes around. I wanted to talk to him but he left last time before I could say anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:44 pm
Kira Ishuna
Kira placed his hand on Marisa's head. "Go back to the village. I'll meet you there." He sat on the cliff side as Marisa left.  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:22 pm
(I have no clue whats going on with Nathaniel weather some one is with him or not.) (Is it snowing?)

Still walking down a road he kept looking around as he walked. He saw a sign that showed another town about 5 miles away he kept walking down the road.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image

Umm... so that's the dragon guy the twins were talkin' too the other day. I looked Nathaniel over carefully and said out of his hearing range. He looks just like... I was interupted by a QRG coming towards my position. So I Disapeared into the shadow of the tree I was hinding behind.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:51 pm
Knowing that someone was following him he just ignored it and kept walking.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff