Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~*The World of Darkness RP*~ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:01 pm
"It's not a bad thing... Thing is, I've had so much light energy inside of me that it's trying to consume the darkness. But it has. That's why I'm stuck."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:42 pm
(sorry, internet trouble)
"Ahem", the siphon said, "The answer to your question is he was last in the center of the town, out in the open. He is doing this because he can teleport, so he isn't afraid of being caught.And, i can't leave until someone defeats me, then i belong to them. I CAN answer the questions about Alina, you know. I have overheard his conversations. I can answer any number of questions you want, and they shall always be truthful. Although i must abide by my previous masters rules, so i must answer some in riddles."  

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:00 pm
"I see." Kyoya said. "What is Elias's true intentions, and what does he want to do with Alina?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 pm
AJ could of easily replied, but she was too busy fighting an inner battle. There was a dark haze inside of her that would suck her in for days, and she would have no control of her body. They would make her evil, and everytime "they" took her over, the less she could come back. She had to warn these people. They had healed her, but she couldn't. She was slowly getting sucked back into the haze. She managed to croak out an, "I'm... tir--" before passing out.

The haze didn't take over, as normal. Instead, it held back, wanting to see how she would really act when she woke up.  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 pm
Ajii woke up on the cold floor. She was very confused. How did she get here?! She shook her blonde bangs out of her eyes that weren't black anymore. She had beautiful kaleidescope eyes, a strange misty rainbow color (a true work of art). Her dress was no longer black, but a nice dreamy sky blue with white ribbons. The scene was frozen. A glowing web stretched between people, showing their emotions, dreams, and pasts. She felt foolish instantly, after reading their pasts, and what she had done. "Oh my GOD, i was such a witch!" she thought horrified. She instantly hated that black haze. The scene slowly turned back to life. She felt the need to apologize, but she felt so uncoordinated next to the beautiful and agile vampire, and so dumb and inexperienced next to the tall angel/demon. And yet, she felt so unimportant next to the Siphon. She shrank back to the corner as the solemn atmosphere and grim faces came back to life. She tried to stay in the far corner of the cave. Everyone else had hard pasts, hers felt like nothing. Even though she had almost died 400 times, killed her parents, was usually buried up to the eyes with regret and loniness, and had given her soul to the Devil to play with as he pleased, she felt so innocent compared to the other three. They had been loved once, but their love had been torn. Ajii had never been loved, so she never knew how painful it would be to lose a loved one.

She lowered her ever changing eyes to the floor, and the scene resumed. The man Kyoya was questioning the Siphon, and Alina was sitting in the corner, back straight, yet with an indifferent posture. Kyoya was standing tall, intimadating, yet gentle. The Siphon stood with a slight slump, i could tell he was taken advantage of a lot, yet he was very loyal. I felt like a witch. I was so mean to these people. I almost started to cry. A light purple tear glisening with blue glitter dripped down my cheek. I wiped it away quietly, hoping they wouldn't notice me. I was so pathetic.

Ajii started edging towards the exit...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:05 pm
Kyoya quickly noticed that Ajii was leaving, and then he said "light chain." A chain binded Ajii's feet, cutting off her chance of escape. "You not going anywhere... Are you hiding something from us?" Kyoya asked.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:27 pm
AJ hated to do this, (actually it was quite fun).
"Hiding: b hides, hiding, hid [hɪd] hidden [ˈhɪdən], hid
1. to put or keep (oneself or an object) in a secret place; conceal (oneself or an object) from view or discovery to hide a pencil to hide from the police
2. (tr) to conceal or obscure the clouds hid the sun
3. (tr) to keep secret
4. (tr) to turn (one's head, eyes, etc.) away

One shalt not hide, but thee shalt simply art not play by thy rules that are previously set."

AJ saw he was only slightly confused, so she continued,
"If i were to hide something, then I would be hiding anything. ANything can come from anyone. Anyone can be a nobody. Nobody can be perfect. Perfection is nothing. Nothing is the start of everything. Everything can be hidden. So yes, I am hiding something."

"Of course, since I have told you that I am hiding something" AJ talked slowly, carefully, "Then I.... suppose" AJ started talking slower, making you only the slightest bit sleepy, "That... I should join..... the item.... I am hiding...." Then in less than a millesecond, she dissapeared. No trace. No smell.

AJ reappeared out of his line of sight outside the cave, and started to run. She knew she wouldn't get far before the black haze corrupted her again, but it would be better to endure alone...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:47 pm
"Woah...what just happened?" Alina asked looking around a little dazed and confused. "and where did AJ go?"  

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:10 pm
"She can't go far. I can feel her power." He flew out, heading for AJ. "The meaning of prefection in my type is non-corruption. She seems troubled about something... Is she becomeing corrupted?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:32 pm
"yes, she is being corrupted," the Siphon said, "and to your other question, Elias wants to drink your blood to become immo- aauugh!" The Siphon was suddenly grabbed by a dark shadowy hand. The hand went into the Siphon's body and ripped out his soul, crushing it.  

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:19 pm
AJ kept running, running, running.... RUN was the only word echo-ing through her head. She didn't feel tired, just wanted to run, to be free. She pushed harder, running at almost 70 MPH. Suddenly, and without warning, the black haze took over, and precisely before a cliff, too. She blacked out, and tumbled down the 90 degree angle drop of 60 feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:23 pm
Kyoya saw the Siphon was gone and was killed. He noticed that AJ was falling and he flew as fast as he could to save her. He caught her by her hand, and put her back into the cave. "Heal." That was the only word he said. He started to heal AJ of her scars and corruption. Hopefully, she would survive.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:44 pm
Alina just sat in the shadows of the cave the last of the Siphon's word ringing in her ears. Her eyes glazed over and began to turn a stormy greyish-blue color. 'It all makes sense.' she thought as memories began to play in the back of her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:54 pm
Aj woke up, and the moment her eyes open, she ran to Alina, practically hysterical. "DON'T BELEIVE HIM!!!! THATS NOT WHY!! HE WAS GETTING MESSAGES FROM MY BROTh--THE DARK GUY!! DON't!!" Aj's eyes were slowly turning darker by the moment, she rushed on, her words slurring together. "The dark master is my brother. He died, he was full of revenge. Your lover was my cousin. My cousin died before my brother died. They were really competive, always. When my brother saw his cousin with you, he got jealous. Your lover (my bro cousin) had a beauitful elegant woman [[alina]], whereas my brother just had a street girl. My brother promptly dumped the street girl, and ordered you killed, so that they could be even once again, both single. Your lover saved you, and in turn was killed. My brother was in a rage, he didn't want to kill his best friend/cousin, just you, so he killed himself. Now, with all his rage and revenge, he has made it to the dark lord status... my guess is that he figured out that since both of your lover and him are dead, they are even once again. But even though my brother is dark lord, he is full of even more rage because of the atmosphere. He wants to crush his opponenent (cousin). He wants you as a trophy!"" Aj finished talking and her eyes turned completely black, then she passed out. But, because of Kyoya, the black haze didn't take over. She simply fell asleep, slowly converting back to her normal self...  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:09 pm
"A...trophy." Alina said quietly not exactly understanding at first given her trance-like state. As it slowly began to sink in, her eyes began to change again from a stormy greyish-blue color to her normal emerald green, then to a dark crimson red that almost looked black.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff