Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:44 am
                      Dear '******** ******** your stupid tallness and the way you tower over ******** that smile you always give me when we see each ******** how gorgeous you always ******** how you made me feel ******** how I actually liked you and still ******** the time we spent ******** how you made me feel like it was something more than it ******** you for being so ******** you for choosing someone ******** me for thinking you would ever choose ******** her for being so perfect for ******** me for thinking I was anywhere near your ******** me for not being happy for ******** you for ignoring me ******** you for saying 'I really like this ******** me for believing ******** me for making a fool of myself in front of ******** that ******** smile.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:21 am
Dear canadian ******** you for making me love you.  

Her Malevolence

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Roxxy v2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:10 pm
******** you, Thunder  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:19 pm
Dear roommate, <******** you for taking up a huge majority of the freezer with Rita's Italian Ice!  

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

x-iiLove_Chocolate

Distinct Fatcat

6,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:49 pm
Dear teachers,
I HATE EVERY SINGLE EXAMS YOU MAKE and stop ******** killing innocent trees! Homework are assholes but I have to deal with this s**t because I want to get good grades.

I'm sorry if I was too harsh but I was just sharing my opinion
Sincerely,
A REALLY REALLY great student.
aka
Me  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:05 pm
Dear One of my Best ******** you for hating that I talk about my crush's birthday. Don't worry, you won't have to hear about it anymore after tomorrow. In fact, I might just find someone else to let me into his building.  

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:53 pm
Dear former BFF that turned out to be fake,

I'm glad mom was able to replace the books you borrowed from her and never gave back, and that I got ******** you

Kthxbai  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:33 pm
f**k you mother for making me feel like a failure and trying to force me to leave when I have no other place to go.
f**k you for not being in love with him and not telling him the truth because you're afraid to be alone.
f**k you for being too dependent on others.
F**k you dad for being an alcoholic.
f**k you "friends" for leaving me behind.
f**k you for not being able to grow up.
f**k you for not telling the right guy how you truly feel about him.  

XSavagegrlX

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:02 pm
f*** you, physics teacher for giving 4 pop quizzes in TWO days and for giving me a C in your class saying that I missed a quiz although it's right in front of you b***h.
f*** you, "guy" for making my life miserable.
f*** you, "girl" for making me feel inferior to you mentally and physically.
f*** you, history teacher for not giving the class and I enough time for that quiz (which is now a 0 in my grades) that was more like a test- quiz doesn't have 4 pages and 16 essay questions.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:06 pm
******** you cancer
Chemo's already got you less than half the size you were when we found out
I'm kicking your a**, and better not see you again!  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Her Malevolence

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:30 pm
Dear canadian ******** you. Four ******** months and now you just stop talking to me. After all the time we spent together and all that bullshit about how you wanted me to live with you one day and talking about what if we had kids and different living scenarios. And now this. I'm sitting here waiting for you and you haven't talked to me in an entire ******** month. College classes? Really? Because you never mentioned that BEFORE. ******** you for getting me to trust you. ******** you for making me love you. ******** you for ripping apart every hope I've ever had of living a happy life with someone I loved. ******** you for everything. Every single damn thing. And the worst part? I'm not even mad at you. I still love you. And I'm still waiting for you. I want to be mad at you but I'm not. Because part of me wants to say everything will be okay and you'll come back and I'll regret ever doubting you. Maybe that part of me is right. But until you prove me wrong? I'm just going to say ******** it. Because no one deserves to be treated like this. You're taking my patience for a ride and now I've fallen into a state of numbness. I don't know what to think, or feel, or say about any of this. Because the truth of the matter is I no longer care.

Whatever happens, happens. And if you come back I'll love you as long as I can.

And if you don't? Well I just wish you had the balls to say goodbye. Because not knowing is ten times worse then waiting around for someone that's secretly moved on without so much as a notice.

Don't do this to me. Don't make me that girl.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:54 pm
******** you for making me feel special for months, and then dropping out of my life, like all my other 'friends' that I told you ******** you for ignoring me when I ask for help, then forcing me to move ******** you for making me feel ******** you for pretending to be my friends, and then completely shutting me out and making it look like I'm the one being anti ******** you for making me feel so completely ******** you for never being there for ******** me for thinking it's my own fault.

crying  

II-Inkubus-II

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:10 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Chemo's already got you less than half the size you were when we found out
I'm kicking your a**, and better not see you again!

that's AWESOME! emotion_awesome emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:49 pm
To a certain friend...
F-- you for being a controlling, psychotic, obsessive puppet master.
F-- your guilt trips.
F-- your manipulation. I have a right to be who I am, not who you want.
F-- your obsession with me.
F-- you for going as far to control what my avi wears. Last I checked, it's my bloody avi. Not your dress-up doll.
F-- you for trying to make it all better with presents. Yeah, because material wealth makes it all better, right?
F-- your RPs that are a poorly veiled attempt at getting me into your perverted fantasies. And while I'm on the subject of RPs...
F-- you for trying to make me change my character. Last I checked, who and what my character is like is my decision.
F-- you for ignoring my feelings even when I poured them out to you.
F-- you for not accepting my own sexual preferences when I am perfectly accepting of yours.
F-- you for trying to convince me to cheat on my boyfriend.
F-- how selfish you are.
F-- all the hurtful things you said to me when I said I didn't want to be your "friend with benefits".
F--you for playing the victim all the time.
F-- your rudeness and impatience with me when all I wanted to do was help you.
F-- you for dragging me into situations that I'm not comfortable with.
F-- you for making me the bad guy just because I don't enjoy something that you're into.
F-- you for bashing the things I'm into.
And lastly, F-- me for spending the last two years giving you my trust, patience, and understanding when I don't get the same thing in return. If keeping you happy means trampling all over my personal morals, feelings, and beliefs, then you can forget it. I'm done.

(Sorry for the long rant girls, dealing with this person has been one heck of a bumpy ride!)  

Exarielle BlackLaw

Peaceful Warlord

Elizabeth of York

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:34 pm
******** you dan for standing me up on what was supposed to be a date. i hope somebody does the same thing to you someday you piece of s**t.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff