Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Fighter's School RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:53 pm
"Ok"*as he goings to move a demon gets in his way*"Get out of my way"*He picks the demon with one hand and throws it down the hall way*"Can Mizu handle her own?"* he pulls put a green glove*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:25 pm
"Can Mizu handle herself? hah! Of course I can! Watch out cause there's more comin'!" Mizu said as more beasts comes over, this time they surrounded her. They start to attack her, then, Mizu hit them on their weak spots, some where on the head, tail, left side of the torso, the bottom part of the back, right-side of the left leg and the chest. Those demons that were hit on their weakspots fell on the ground paralyzed "Alright! Eliminate the rest of them, they won't stay paralyzed for long" she said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:25 am
"Time to get rid of some demon."*he throws a knife over to Mizu*"that dagger is for banishing blessed by monks it should work"*he runs up to one grabbing it with his glove. the demon vanshed in seconds.*"Now that was not ha..."*A demon jumped him from behide and the glove fall off. Rai was now surrounded with demon*"you guys aren't that smart are you"*he picks one up and use it as a club, hitting the demon with lot of force  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:55 pm
*smashes her fist through the demon's face, then using a fire jutsu causes it to combust* So you can't take the heat huh? *blows off her smoking fist and smirks*  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:50 pm
"OK this is getting old."*Rai pulls out is last weapon tiger claws.*"You guys are going to wish you left me alone"He goes crazy hacking ans slashing. when he was done he saw a bloodly man walk toward him*".....blood.. i smell blood"*his eyes now are turning red, his fangs growing*"No good...ahhhhhhhhhhh!"*falls to ground screaming trying to fight it but he lost all control of his actions*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:37 pm
"Hey you alright?" Mizu asked, Koji suddenly came in "what's going on here?" he asks.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:53 pm
"i smell blood."*still trying to defeat the beats from with in*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:33 pm
*easily dispatches of the pathic demons as the others crowd around Rai who was convulsing* Hey! Control your bloodlust! Or do you have no will power?  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:58 am
"You try to control something that is inside of you and is part of you"*Rai now is beginning to win slowly but surely*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:09 am
"KOJI! LOOKED OUT!" Mizu said as a whole badge came up, suddenly, Koji's grey hair turned red and covered his right eye and his piercing blue eyes turned red. Koji took out both his katana and killed the remaining demon beasts in a split second "It's not Koji anymore...it's Blood. And I'm sure my partner knows exactly how ya feel" he said as he let out a maniacal grin.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:28 pm
*sighs and shakes her head* This day cannot get any weirder.. And it is the first BLOODY DAY! *throws fist through wall in frustration leaving a lovely hole.* Ahh much better.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:15 pm
Blood turned back to Koji "That took me by surprise" he said, Mizu shook her head lightly "no wonder you changed to Blood" Mizu said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:18 am
"Ok I feel better now"*Rai stands up and looks around*"....what just happened?"*He scraches his head  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:57 am
I believe that they shall tell us. *points to Mizu and Koji* Because I have no clue either as to what just took place.  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:48 pm
"....ok"*picks up his weapons form the fight*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items