Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bipersona

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 am
Ryu started panting heavilly as he sprinted down the hallway, he unsheathed his short katana and swung at the bioweapons he passed as he dashed down the hallway. "The control room is most likely in the center of the military base. They always put them in the center!" He ran upon a corridor, so Ryu pulled a short wallrun while turning left. He then continued sprinting. "Agh, it smells bad here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 am
"Yo Ryu, wait up!" Sora shouted as she continued to run after Ryu while shooting any bioweapons that came close to her.

~~~~

Once Wesker left the room he was in he began making his way to the battleground that he purposely set up just for the fight. As soon as he got there he looked at his right arm which was the robotic one and felt his rage increase as he remembered that his arm wouldn't be that way if Ryu hadn't hacked it off. Making sure that the only entrance was open to the large, open area Wesker waited for his opponents to come for him.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 pm
Ryu ran into the room which Wesker was in, scraping his short katana's tip against the floor as he sprinted, and he halted to a stop. "Remember me?" He then winked, then turned to Sora. "Make sure he doesn't have any 'surprises' waiting for us." he then turned to Wesker, holding his katana back-handed, then he sheathed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:16 pm
Haiku waltzed in behind Ryu, quite comfortable with herself aside from the current situation. She glanced over at Wesker and sighed."Ya know, you made one big mistake with me: Ya left me alone in the room after you injected me. Now, I dunno about you but...that just screams Dumbass given my record of escape attempts. wouldn't you agree love?"She smirked, extending her nails with a small laugh."Ah well, enough with the chit chat right? words mean nothing at this point."She glanced over to Ryu to make sure he was ready. She then dipped down in a fighting stance, ready for Ryu's word.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Bipersona

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:33 pm
Ryu glanced at Haiku and quietly said "I'll soften him up for you, and you finish the job." He then stared at Wesker. "Oh, and I dearly apologize for hacking off your arm, Mister. I suppose your 'me-time' is temporarilly halted. *evil chuckle* You know I should thank you... You made my day." He then popped his neck, making a rather nasty sound.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:22 pm
Sora made sure that there was nothing that would get in hers, Ryu's and Haiku's way of killing Wesker once and for all. But after quickly clearing out of the room of B.O.Ws the door out of the room rapidly shut. "What the hell?!"

"My apologies but I cannot allow anyone to interupt this vigilante battle and you're quite correct Haiku, words are meaningless at this point." Wesker told the group then looked at Ryu, "I'm afraid that I do not know what you're talking about, out of all our experiences I would hardly make your day." Wesker rapidly pulled out his gun and fired only three rounds before putting it back in the holster then attempted a kill hit on the two nearest to him which was Haiku and Ryu.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:31 pm
Ryu yelled "LOOK OUT!" as soon as Wesker made a move for his gun, he quickly drew his katana and swung it at the bullets using his amazing speed, then parried his kill hits with his free arm. He then stared at Wesker's sunglasses, smirking. "Surprised? You should be." 'If I try something like that again, I might die! Being insanely fast has a price... I'm already feeling exhausted.' He then attempted a headbutt to Wesker's face. "HYAH!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:48 pm
MiG made his way through corridors, shooting down Bioweapons on his way and punching some in the face. He needed to close that hatch where the bioweapons were emerging from, and he figured it'd be somewhere deeper into the base. He never knew his friends were already there.

Seeing Wesker, MiG panicked. It was his first encounter with this man, and he didn't want to take chances. He took his S75, loaded a round into the chamber, cocked the bolt and aimed at Wesker. His scope was centered at Wesker's head, and pulled the trigger. He cursed as the bullet hit the door that suddenly dropped down and shut his friends inside.

MiG turned and saw multiple B.O.W.s headed his way from all angles, then smiled. He started warding off the B.O.W.s with his arsenal of weapons.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 pm
Being as low to he ground as she was, haiku slid out of the way with ease, snickering at Wesker's comment as she scraped her nails off the steely door next to her."Something tells me this isn't gonna be the tea party I had hoped for."She snickered sarcastically.Haiku then Dove towards Wesker and Ryu, nails extended and went in to slash at any part of his body, careful not to hit Ryu's.With this new virus Haiku found that her eyesight had been enhanced to that of a Falcon's, zoning in to the smallest details as she lessened the distance, quickly switching her position to running, hoping to quicken her pace to throw the taller man off. When close enough she slashed out her other hand as well, hoping to make contact with either hand.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:04 pm
Wesker came close to getting majorly damaged by Haiku but thanks to his virus he managed to dodge her atttack with only a long cut on his shirt. 'Just as I expected from the K-virus,' Wesker thought as he dodged many bullets that came from Sora's guns. Narrowing that Sora was the weakest link Wesker dashed to Sora, grabbed her by the throat and threw her at Haiku and ran at Ryu, while attempting to use another hand-to-hand attack on him.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:07 pm
Ryu dodged his blows with ease, yelling out "SORA!" He then scowled at Wesker, saying "You really should've not done that." He then attempted a karate chop to his throat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm
Haiku caught Sora with little problems, keeping her claws away from Sora she let the smaller girl land into her, then wrapped her arms around the girl to prepare her for the impact into the wall."Argh! You alright?"Haiku asked after they smashed into the wall, moving her arms to get a good look at Sora. She set Sora aside and stood, cracking her back and let a maniacal laugh escape her."Really Wesker? Really? How low can you get you little b***h!"She laughed as her true personality began to rear its ugly head."Bring It you b*****d, I'll mop the F***ing Floor with your a**!"She smirked, her skin tinting a darker greenish blue as her nails grew sharper. She threw off her sweater to lighten her weight as she sped toward Wesker this time going for a defensive for Ryu, attempting to put Wesker in some king of a lock, hoping to grab his arms.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:32 pm
"I'm fine, just a little shooken up that's all," Sora replied to Haiku as she shook herself to get the shock out and then gotten out her triple barrel shotgun. "Aww, the boy is still in love with the girl...how sweet." Wesker uninterestedly spoke as he managed to prevent getting into a lock by Haiku and counteract Haiku's attempt, avoided getting hit in the jugular by Ryu and just barely avoided the shotgun round that were shot at him by Sora. "Is that the best you have, if so then I'm really disappointed."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:54 pm
Haiku smirked as she regained her balance, hoping Wesker was kidding with that last comment."Don't worry Hun, I'm just warming up!"She growled as her voice began to change, deeper and more violent. Haiku shook herself slightly to rid of any dust and dirt, then focused in on one point of Wesker: His good arm, she really wanted to piss this b*****d off. She Weaved her way over to Wesker, swiftly jabbing at his arm, making it near impossible to dodge as she laughed maliciously."Let's Dance b***h!"

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Bipersona

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:16 pm
"You're goddamn right I love her!!" He quickly took off his top, revealing his tattoo on his back which was of a wolf-like figure. "You want my best?! I'll give you my best!!" He then attempted a flying kick to Wesker. He then yelled in a high pitched voice "WHAAAAAAH!!!"

[[Bruce Lee, baby XD Nuh, just the fighting style, Jeet Kune Do. You have to do a loud cry like that]]  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games