Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:48 pm
MiG smiled then went to pick up his SIG 556. "Where to, sis?" MiG said unintentionally.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:23 pm
She smiled, and patted MiG's head. "Anywhere that has zombies to kill is fine by me." She winked as she pulled out an AK-47.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:29 pm
MiG smiled, then figured to make a dirty joke, "Well, we ARE in a zombie infested city. Wanna start a family here?" he said, before shooting down a zombie that was totally not doing anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:33 pm
Rosalina looked at him and laughed. "In your dreams, Pretty boy" She joked, looking around for a worthy opponent.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

krazysick614

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:15 pm
Sick just spray an entire clip into the body of the B.O.W then walk away from it as he call in for a chopper.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:26 pm
MiG patched into the BSAA headquarters, "HQ, this is Spartan-One. Will you bring us a transport that will deliver us to a zombie-infested zone, over?"

"Spartan-One, HQ. Are you insane? This cities has enough problems without you roaming around with no backup."

"Roger that, we're moving on foot." MiG replied then hugged Rosalina like a young boy.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:59 pm
She looked down on him like a loving mother and rubbed his head. "Where to?"

"R-Rose..." Alex sputtered, jogging up to the two of them. Rosalina looked back and froze, in fear of what he was going to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:09 pm
Sick patch through MiG radio. "Hey, you want to smash a party.. Might be a one way trip." He said Hearing the chopper land  

krazysick614

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 am
Rosalina saw the chopper land and nudged MiG. "Do you think they'll take us to an infested area?"

Suddenley, Alex grabbed Rosalina's arm. "Oh no you don't! You've done enough for today!" She glared at him. "Let go!" Rosalina cried, fighting his grip. Alex got yanked to the ground, pulling Rosalina down with him. They wrestled on the ground, screaming and punching each other.

"Alex!!! My gun! My-!!!"

*BAM*

Alex screamed as Rosalina fell limp in his grasp. "ROSE!!! NO!!!" He stood up, horrified as he saw blood running down her forehead. "...I-I SH-SHOT HER IN THE FACE!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:54 pm
MiG grabbed Alex and drew his L.Hawk and pointed it at his face, "Wanna know how that feels like?" He then pulled the trigger and shot the wall behind Alex. He could see that the zombies started converging on the area where they were. MiG sighed and radioed to Captain Sick, "Captain Sick, I want you to transfer these siblings back to your HQ. I'll hold them off."

With a quick move, five B.O.W.s jumped to the air and tried to land on the chopper, but MiG shot them down with his L.Hawk. "GO!!" he yelled at Alex. There wasn't much he could do about Rosalina, and he diverted his anger towards Alex on the zombies.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:01 pm
He stood there, frozen in fear of what he's just done. "...I...I..."

Suddenley, a zombie grabbed Alex from behind. He cried out as the fell to the ground. "Son of a b***h!" He fought it off and looked up at it as it drooled blood and saliva. Before it knelt down, it's head got blown off. In shock, Alex looked up and saw a man jump off a building and land in front of him.

"Long time no see...brother..." the man said, lifting Alex to his feet. Confused, he watched as the man in green jog up to Rosalina and put her her to her feet.

"You okay?" He asked.

"...for now..." Rosalina responded uneasily, pulling the bullet out of her forehead.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:06 pm
MiG bashed some zombies with the rifle stock of his SIG 556, and he shot in short bursts at the zombies' heads. A zombie caught him at the back, and immediately sank its teeth into MiG's neck. "Agh! Hello to you too!" MiG threw the zombie over his shoulder and shot it's head off with his M3 shotgun. He looked at the siblings again and motioned for them to get away, "GO!!!!" were his last words before a B.O.W. punched him and he flew into a wall.

At the moment he hit the wall, blood splattered all over the wall, and MiG fell to the ground. The visor on his helmet made it unknown if his eyes were open or closed.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:39 pm
"NO!!!" Rosalina screamed. She turned to the man in green and shouted, "Get my brother out of here! We can talk later!!!"

"Got it." He said, grabbing Alex's arm and running toward the chopper.

Rosalina turned around tried to use her Banshee Scream, but her voice cracked. "D-damn it..." She coughed. Then, absent-mindedley, she extracted her metal claws and attacked the B.O.W. in primal fury.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:10 pm
The B.O.W. tried defending itself, but it died a few moments after Rosalina attacked it.

MiG spat out blood inside his helmet. The HUD of his helmet was static, so he can't see anything outside. He coughed a little bit more, and he realized his visor was also cracked. It was a mess, and his body won't move. He didn't feel anything, and it worried MiG. It means he's in so much pain that his body is not registering the pain, or he's borderline dead.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:29 am
Rosalina was ready to pass out, but she fought the temptation to give in as she ran to MiG.

"MiG! MiG!" She cried, shaking him. She quickly removed the helmet and looked at his face. Blood covered the mouth area and cuts from the glass on his visor covered his cheeks.

She fought back the tears. "MiG!"-she shook him-"...MiG?!"  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces