Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:35 am
Shuyin fell to one knee but quickly stood back up and raised his hand up into the air, and began to chant something,"METEO!" the sky ripped oen and meteors began to come crashing down around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:45 pm
The angel fell to his knees and began melting."I'll let you win...for now..."He dissappeared living a puddle of blood on the floor. Zeramir smiled and applauded."Bravo my friend you did it although he almost kicked your booty didn't he?" Zeramir went towards him and pat him in the pack."Rest a bit I'll take the next one."  

Zeramir

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:46 pm
"Meteo? is that all you've got, Show me some more strength." Thonek picks up a broken rock and throws it at shuyin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:04 pm
Shuyin Slashed the rock into with out even looking at the man," leave this is not your place to fight this is ours."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:37 pm
"you say that like I gave you an option, I don't think I did."
Thonek vanishes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:52 pm
"Good he's gone now," Shuyin stood up and began to wobble and fell back down to his knees holding his left eye,"Damn if this eye still worked i could've seen that attack coming," he slamed his fist into the ground and stayed there,"Zeramir tell me about the Four Horsemen of the Appocolipse."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:14 pm
"They are four of the most powerful beings in the bible...the four horsemen of the apocalypse. War, pestilence, famine, and death. In the 6th chapter of the book of revelations after they ride across the earth the apocalypse begins...That was the horseman of war...there are still supposed to ride famine and pestilence...then...we are supposed to fight death...the anti christ...and after the anti christ our good friend Axel."Zeramir went to the middle of the strwwt and shouted to the sky."Come famine! and bring your worst!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:16 pm
Shuyin had trouble standing up and had to use hsi sword as a prop," Zeramir calling them out liek this isn't goign to get you closer to Axel or Sayo," Shuyin limped his way over next to Zeramir and put a hand on hsi shoulder," We need to out wit them not out fight."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:45 pm
"You don't understand do you?...We can't fight Axel without first killing the horsemen...and we can't draw the horsemen atention just standing around doing nothing"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:56 pm
"Then what do you purpose we do Die for no apparent reason, You idiot, with your mentality and my phisical condition rightnow we wouldn't stand a chance against even a dust ball," shuyin began to wobble again,"now come oen we need to find a place where we can come up with a plan to save Sayo and My sister."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:05 pm
Zeramir put Shuyins arm over his shoulder and walked with him into an abandoned house. The house had probably dead owners...that would explain the blood on the floor and on the walls."Lets stay here for a while..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:49 pm
"thank you Zeramir," he sat in a chair that was almost destroied," now we need to come up with a plan to beat the horsemen," he said as he pulled out a pack of cigaretes and lit one up.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:57 pm
"Well your guess is as good as mine..." Said Zeramir looking out the window.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:54 am
Shuyin sat there thinking of a way for them to out-wit the Horsemen but so far he was coming up blank.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:50 pm
Zeramir saw what appeared an army of zembies and in the middle of it a black glow came."well...so much for making a plan"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff