Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime/Manga Do You Love/Hate/Etc.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

buCxD0PELA0B0i

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:49 am
the best manga i read and still do is Negima or you want the original title: Mahou Sensei Negima

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:52 pm
I do like anime/manga. Well..My favourites are Death Note,Naruto,Gundam Seed Destiny and a few more...  

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100

Zalantra

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:08 am
I love the manga version of D.Gray-Man. The drawing style is really different (for me at least) and the fight scenes are great. I also love Angel Sanctuary, the OVA of which was horrible. I dislike fillers in anime (aka the sumo wrestler and the fake Battousai in RK...), unless they're really well done.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:27 am
Blood+'s a good one. I love the story. It was good. smile  

Sono Kaname

Gmod311

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:23 pm
AS FAR AS ART WORK I LOOK TO IT A LOT IM NOT PICKY ABOUT IT BUT U KNO IF ITS GOOD ITS GOOD ...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:16 pm
The only anime/manga I love is gundam that is all  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

bratjmk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:26 pm
Inuyasha and Death Note! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:26 pm

When I watch an anime it's all about plot. An anime could look as great as it wants, but if the story is crap, then the anime fails. Sure, artwork can be pleasing to the eye, and maybe a three year old can draw it, but so what? Could I three year old right that kind of story? I seriously doubt it. Anime is a lot more enjoyable if rather than focusing on what people look like, you focus on their personalities, and try to get to know them better. If someone were to look different than you, maybe a little worse or whatever. Would you not try to get to know them? A lot of people like that turn out to be really nice, and can be good friends. So by taking the time to learn a story in an anime, you leave feeling a lot better about watching it. Also, the anime stays with you for a long time, you'll keep thinking back to it and going "Wasn't that neat?". I know I do it every day, even anime I've watched like 3 years ago. Also, I'm not just targeting anime here, in my mind, the same goes for Manga. Some Mange art work looks like sketches, but that's fine. Just about every manga I've read has had the story to make it well worth my investment, even though some of their art is absolutely terrible.

Pseudomyxoma Peritonei

S K I T T L E S_L O V E S

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:42 pm
the anime i like r
*dna angel
*inuyahsa
*naruto
*dark angel
*trinity blood
*death not  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:23 pm
I like Naruto! My favorite character is Shikamaru! =] I think Naruto has a good story line and fantastic art and action!  

KatsuManga

Gothic Lolita Angel

Friendly Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:05 pm
Anime_Idiot08
i love Chrono Crusade, yet i hate it too. it's cuz it makes me cry everytime i watch the ending... crying crying crying

yeah it so sad but i love it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:12 pm
i pretty much like anything that's good. if i like it i like it. if i dont' i dont'.
but my favs are FMA, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, YuYu Hakusho, Naruto, and Sailor Moon. not are the first one's i've ever seen, but a couple are newer.

anime_kitty_8791

shuanteo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:14 am
i like burst angel, azumanga daioh,d.grayman.hates monster and barney elmo etc surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:06 pm
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Negima
D.Gray-man
Bleach
Naruto
Death Note
G Gundam
and uhhh i dont know what else OH Air Gear  

Hypnotic Soul

1,550 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0