Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 pm
(( Making out!? I think not *ish a prude at times* ))

Arc pulled away with a smile, looking up at Tobias again. She may not have known exactly what happened a moment ago, but she didn’t care.

What she did care about, how ever, was what she noticed next. Her lack of clothes was now very noticeable to her now. She screamed, pushing Tobias out of their world, using her wings to cover herself up. She peeked her head out of her wings, a bright red flushed her cheeks.

Cat knew that look. She couldn’t help but laugh at Arc’s reaction. She had, apparently, just kissed the boy she loved….but she was still a girl. Ad no girl wants to be seen naked by the boy they love. Well, not right away anyway. Cat grabbed a white doctors jacket from off the door and handed it to Arc for her to cover up until she got some clothes on.

Arc gratefully excepted it and quickly put it on, buttoning it up as far as it would go. But it was a males size, so the collar was a bit low. So Arc was forced to hold it up with one hand.

Doll coughed, trying not to laugh as well. Arc was so cute sometimes. She was on cloud nine, but as soon as she noticed she was naked…she was quick to scream like the girl she was. Doll couldn’t help but feel a little embarrassed as well.

Seeing that Sora had returned from her quick trip to drop her parents off, Doll smiled. “Nice art work by the way,” she smiled, “I loved the X’s,” she said.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:03 pm
User ImageArc pulled away from Tobias, the tender moment being destroyed by Arc's realiztion that she was indeed, nude. Now realizing this, she let out a scream and pushed him out of her wings, using them to cover herself. With that push, Tobias almsot fell off the bed and smacked his head on the floor. Granted Tobias was built tougher than most, it still would've hurt. "What the hell, Arc?! You choose now of all times to care about clothes, huh?" he complained getting off the bed and picking up Noah.

To some, one might have thought Tobias said what he did because he wanted more lip action from Arc. Not to say that this was completely false, but that was not the case. His problem was that had she still been blind, she wouldn't have given two shits! Cat went and got her a jacket like the scientists wore and Arc put it on. It was much too big for her and she had to hold it up to keep too much of her chest from showing. Tobias sighed and got over his irritation nonetheless, looking at Noah and saying, "Arc. This is Noah. This is your kid. You can see him now, right?" Tobias noticed that really, the only thing that the child visibly inherited from his mother was her wings. And they looked exactly like his mother's. Only smaller.

((lol yeah. 1 kiss doesnt count as a make-out session! truuust me!))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:17 pm
Arc felt bad, “I’m sorry Tobias! But…”she didn’t want to say it. But she had been naked, and he saw her naked. She was utterly embarrassed. There were no words to describe how she felt about it. Yes she liked Tobias…liked him A LOT. But she was still a girl.

Now that Arc could see, Tobias showed her a boy. A boy with wings like hers…but ears and a tail of a wolf. She remembered her father saying it was the wolf man who had raped her. She stared at Noah for a long time. She extended her arms, taking Noah from Tobias and cradling him in her arms, “You look like how I saw you in my dreams…” she said. There are no words to describe a mothers feelings the first time they lay eyes on their children. Because she hadn’t seen him when he was born, Arc felt all the more overwhelmed. She hugged him close, “Hello my precious angel…I see you,” she said, closing her eyes tightly, cradling him to her.

Doll smiled. Arc knew what Doll looked like, since she named her. And she hadn’t changed much since then, so Arc wouldn’t be as emotional as she was seeing her true child. But Arc surprised her by holding out her arm for her to come. Doll felt herself fill with emotion as she ran over to Arc and jumped into her arms, being embraced by Arc just as tightly as Noah.

Cat felt her neck close up with tears. It was touching to see this. Arc didn’t hide her emotions, she let them loss. Cat couldn’t really understand Arc’s feelings, since she wasn’t a mother herself. But it was still heartwarming to see.

Arc extended an arm to Sora with the same smile. She pulled Tobias in as well, wanting to hold her whole family in her arms. Now that she was able to see them…she just saw how precious they were to her. She always wanted to be able to see them.

((head hit desk* I wouldn't know -__- damn my stupidly pure forced life style....))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:59 pm
((Yea i know it was a kinda a for lack of a better term kinda thing >_<))

"Thanks Doll," Sora said about the X's comment. "I thought that was a good idea too..." She said with her signature wicked grin right before Arc pushed Toby away. She was now trying to not burst out laughing. Sora got kinda choked uo when she realized that this was probably the first time Arc had even seen Noah and even her. She smiled at Acrs open arms and went into the huge group hug. In the arms of her family.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:42 pm
User ImageTobias had a grin on his face. He felt good. Good that Arc was able to see her son. Not just touch him, or smell him, or sense that he was near by. She could genuinely look down and see Noah. Tears came to Arc's eyes. These feelings were foreign to Tobias. He'd never experienced them himself. Partly because he was a man, and because he'd been cooped up in a jail cell and knew very little about the real world. Not like the rest of them did. Well, minus Sora who'd seen just a bit more than most. But if Cat was really coming with them, she'd be their connection. Tobias didn't expect to be pulled into the group hug. He was only ticked for a second, sighing and resting his head on Arc and Doll's who was right next to him.

((nothin wrong w/ that Kiki. i honestly wish i hadnt seen as much as i hav...))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:51 pm
It was heart warming, but Cat knew this little group hug needed to end. Arc seemed to understand this as well, since she finally broke it up, but still had Noah in her arms. “Not to seem mean spirited, but now that we know they know where you are…I’d say we should move out while we can.”

“We?” asked the Priest, looking at Cat with surprise.

Cat sighed, “Yeah…I’m coming with them,” she said, making her plans known to all. “Now that I see what you’re all up against…there’s no way you can make it out there without someone who knows this world.,” she said.

Arc looked over at Cat, seeing now that she was a very beautiful woman. “So you’ll help us?”

“I’ve been helping you this far…might as well go all the way, right?” she smiled. “Besides…you all seem to get hurt a lot. You’ll need a doctor there to help you.”

Doll looked at the woman, “We know some things about this world…but not a lot,” she said, her face returning to it’s blank sheet. “And you also want to find your friend again, right?”

Cat winced a bit. Kiki. She had more reason then ever to find her again. “Yes…I’ve got two reasons to find her now.”

“Two? You don’t just want to find her now?” asked Arc.

“I want to find her for two reasons now. 1) so I can see her again, and 2) I want to find something out….” she narrowed her eyes in thought, “I’ve noticed some strange connections between you and her, Arc. At first I thought it was nothing..but now it’s nagging at me and I can’t let it be…” she said, sitting don on her chair, going through her desk.

The Priest sighed, “You’ll be missed here…but one must fallow ones own fate I guess…it’s God’s will.”

((That isn't to say I haven't seen some things I'd prefer to forget....or experianced things I'd rather not have. But being 18 and not ever once having a boyfriend is kind of annoying. Makes me feel ugly inside and out *le sigh* It's slighty frustrating, and most of it is my fault *pout* ))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:21 pm
User ImageOnce the hug ended, Tobias stayed by Arc's side, hand resting on her shoulder. Cat was suggesting that they get the hell out of there as soon as possible. That was Tobias' original plan. But s**t had to keep happening to the girls. Especially Arc. Hearing this, Tobias' eyes widened. "So we're really gonna get out of here soon?!" he asked. During this time, she also let the Priest know that she was going with them. She coming to be their guide to the outside world, their doctor, and for her own personal reasons. That was to find this girl named Kiki. She apparently reminded her of Arc a lot. This being the case, the Priest wish the girl well on her trip. "When do we leave?" Tobias asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:35 pm
“How about as soon as I’m finished packing? I’ve got a lot of money saved up so we should be fine for a while without jobs. As for Sora’s wounds…” she looked over at the girl, “The only reason I didn’t want her leaving was because I didn’t think I was going. But now that I can check in on her wounds, she should be fine…” she said, packing some things into a bag.

“What’s ‘money’?” asked Arc, tilting her head.

Cat looked over at her, pulling some out of her pocket, “This green paper. It lets you buy food and stuff if you need it. You can’t just take stuff out here,” she said, returning to her packing.

“Oh you mean this!” Arc lend over the bed and grabbed her own bag, unzipping it. She pulled out a huge amount of cash and showed it to Cat. “I took a lot of this away from the lab. I figured it was important since all the nurses and scientists were obsessed with it.”

Cats jaw dropped as Arc pulled out a massive amount of money. “You stole that!?!” she asked, swallowing hard. Arc gave her an innocent look and Cat sighed. “Whatever…you did what was needed to be done…That’ll help us a lot, actually,” maybe this wasn’t going to be as hard as she thought.

“What’s a ‘job’?” asked Noah, sitting nicely in his mothers lap.

“A job is something you do to earn money,” chimed in the Priest. “The people who ran your little labs did that for money. So it was there job.”

“What a horrible way to get money then,” pouted Doll. Arc ruffled her hair with a smile, causing Doll to smile as well. “So we can leave tonight?” she asked, glancing out the window. It was almost night fall. The day had passed quickly.

As if on queue, Noah’s stomach growled, he held it in surprise. “Mama, I’m hungry,” he told Arc, looking up at her.

“Help yourself to the food in the kitchen, “Cat said, still grabbing things she might need.

Arc carried Noah out of the room and let herself out, heading for the kitchen.

(( > w > Someone’s working on fan art for this roleplay…I wonder who it could be :3 ))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:14 pm
User Image"Tonight?! Really?!" Tobias asked almost not believing Cat for a moment. But her reason did make sense. Since she was coming along, there'd be no reason for her to keep them there when she could check on them whenever she wanted. She explained that she had a lot of money saved up. Tobias remembered what that was. The scientists and nurses were always talking about something called "payday". That's when they got money. He never understood why though. But when Noah asked what a job was Tobias then understood!

Jobs got you money! Well then Tobias sure made them work hard. It made him laugh. "If that was their job, then I sure had them working hard as all hell! Especially Arc's dad! Man, did he hate me!" he laughed. Tobias looked down to see that Arc had stolen a shitload of money! Even for not knowing its worth, Tobias knew it was a a lot of money! "Damn Arc! You stole that from your Dad?! Nice one!" he congratulated. The kid was hungry, Arc went to feed him. Once they left, Tobias sat on the edge of the bed, amazed that out of all the bad that'd happened, there was still hope. Maybe they weren't that cursed after all.

((yay! cant wait! pm it to me when ur done! i luv tht i hav at least 2 girls around me tht can draw rly good!))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:24 pm
When Cat mentioned money Soras eyes widened. "Hey guys.... Um I kinda am an heiress and Im 17 which is the age I can get my mula..." She said remembering that fact. "Well we can go get it and blow it on supplies and other crap...." Sora said trailing off. "Ok stop staring at me like I grew a third eye..." She said to Cat and the Priest.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:13 pm
Cat raised an eyebrow at Sora’s comment. San heiress? Well that would actually make since…a few years back there was mention of the daughter of two well known scientists going missing. Put two and two together and it just fit. But there was a problem. “Wait…they might have your account locked. Or even worse, they might be watching it. If that’s the case, then it would be risky to take out any money,” she sighed. She must admit though, having a vast amount of money would make this easier. She may have saved up, and Arc may have stolen a lot of cash…but money quickly runs out. She sighed, “We might be able to take some out once…but only once. They can track you through your use. And that’s the last thing we want happening.”

Arc watched her son eat heartily with a smile on his face. If the others were all right, and she had indeed died today. Then she wondered what Noah had thought of the whole thing. And what if he had the same power? Of course, he was only half phoenix, and half wolf. So perhaps he wasn’t….she pondered this as she watched him gulp down his food. She was only knocked out of her own little world when she felt a small hand touch her hand.

Noah placed his hand on his mothers, “Mama…are you gonna stay this time?” he asked, his eyes very serious.

Arc smile, placing a hand on his cheek, stroking it, “I promised that I’d never leave you, didn’t I? And I always keep my promises,” she said with a smile.

Noah smiled to, “Good!~ And…” he smile bigger now, “You can see me now, right?”

Arc leaned in, kissing her son on the head, “I’ve always seen you, always..”

“But…sometimes when you looked at me…you didn’t seem like you were really looking at me,” said the small boy, taking a bite of food, “But now your eyes are looking at me!” he grinned.

Arc smiled, “Well now I can see you with my eyes, not just my heart,” Arc said. Being able to see was a bit overwhelming for Arc. She could barely remember what anything really looked like. And seeing all this color was confusing for her. And she also wondered what she looked like…

REPORT ON AGENT 62 AND 63:

IT APPEARS WE OVER ESTEMATED AGENTS 62 AND 63. THEIR MISSION HAS ENDED IN FAILURE. THEY WERE FOUND TIED TOGETHER AT THEIR RESEDNTS EARLIER TONIGHT. NO SERIOUS INJURIES…BUT ACTION WILL BE MADE.

“This is unacceptable doctor! We put out trust in you to be the care takers of our greatest investment and you repay us with our weapons escaping!? And you assured us that they would be returned within the hour! They’ve been free for 46 hours 37 minutes and 15 seconds. Explain yourself!”

Arcs father simply stood there, his face now sporting an eye patch that barely covered a burn that would become a scar. Curtsy of Arc. “They can’t run forever. I believe this new development, though unexpected, may benefit us in a way. This could become a field experiment. We always wanted the final product to be able to blend in with the normal human crowd, in case there was a need to have guerrilla warfare. This way we may be able to see how the chimaeras act when in a crowd. We will keep a close eye on their progress. If they become public…we will take action. I’ve already gotten the research I needed from the labs. I believe we may now be able to create prefect chimera without the annoyance of waiting for them to mature. I’ve found a way to increase the age of the subject without failure.” he couldn’t help but grin at this.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:16 am
User ImageSora started talking about being an "airess" or something. What did that have to do with their situation now though? Besides, wasn't Sora part dragon? She used fire, not air. But they started talking about money. So Tobias guessed an heiress had something to do with money. He didn't fully understand, but from what Tobias could gather, being an heiress could get you a lot of money. Cat didn't like the idea very much, though. She said that they could be tracked down if Sora took money from it too many times.

"I don't think we should do it then. If your parents already hate you, I don't think they'd leave you money. They took your freedom, what makes you think they'd let you keep your money?" said Tobias. He thought for a moment, thinking of what they could possibly do. He asked, "I think money is only making things a bit harder. Don't get me wrong though. We need it, but having too much would make it easy for them to find us, right Cat?"

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:52 am
Sora smiled. "My parents don't even know where the account is it was left for me by my grandma before she...." She stopped in the middle of her sentence remembering what had happened. "Anyway its just a thought...." She said looking down at the floor. "Um Im going to be outside for a little while." Sora said quietly and went and sat by the pond.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:29 pm
(( Otaku-kun, did I miss your birthday? ; ^ ; ))

Cat thought it over, “Hmm…well that might work. But we can’t live off of that forever. We need to give you all the skills needed to live out in this world since money runs out,” she sighed.

“Arc can play the piano, the violin and sing. Do those count as skills for this world?” asked Doll.

Cat was a little surprised by this information, “Well I know she can sing…but why does she know so many things?”

“She was forced to be an entertainer for the people who came down to insect the labs. She was the star of the whole operation. And because of Arc we were able to live in better conditions. She did everything she could to insure we had the best quality of life that we could down there.”

Arc looked over to see Sora walked through the kitchen and out the door to the pond. She waited a moment before standing up, “Noah dear…I’ll be right back. Finish everything on your plate…”she said taking her leave. Arc walked slowly over to where Sora sat, “Hey…” she said in a calming voice. She sat next to the girl, shielding her from the wind with her wing, “It’s cold out tonight…”she commented, staring up at the sky. It was her first time, ever, seeing the night sky with stars in it. It was beautiful. “If there’s something wrong…you know you can always talk to me about it, right?” she said, looking at Sora with a smile.

Cat raised an eyebrow, “Why did she try so hard?”

“Because she’s Arc, that’s why. What other reason did she need?” said Doll, sounding a little bored.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm
((no. its on the 7th! u still gotz time!))  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games