Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tediri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"Yeah...Hes just a manwhore." he said softly and his eyes darted toward the pool. "Good. Some people dont care about their jobs around here...Good to know some do." he muttered and smiled for her slightly, walking back to his office.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:35 pm
Chloe sighs. When Ethan left she was really lonely. As Chloe looks out the window it starts to rain. Nice for the people in the pool.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Tediri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan went back to work and forgot about Shred and the others for a bit, he was really starting to get annoyed with that mut, but he just needed to settle down.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:50 pm
((Gotta go all. Ttyl))  

Tediri

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:56 pm
Katara
User Image

Katara swam to Shred."Hi I'm Katara,Eve's younger sister,"Then she smirked."I'm 18,so I'm only one year younger.I dont declare her as an OLDER sister,at least not really."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:09 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Reiko leaned against the front desk in the lobby reading a book on biotech enginering and imagining how interesting it would be to create a germ that would be effective on ghosts. She turned a page in the massive tome. Since she'd learned latin when she was alive as a medical student she didn't need to look up words on the computer, she could infer the meaning from the root word.
No one had checked in in a while, and no one interesting had checked in in even longer than that.

And I will be your slave........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:22 pm
1nothingness2
{tediri need help with putting another profile layout please help! just tell me what to do. I forgot.}

(Chloe just pm me and I will help you ^.^)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:28 pm
Minihost
1nothingness2
{tediri need help with putting another profile layout please help! just tell me what to do. I forgot.}

(Chloe just pm me and I will help you ^.^)

{Never mind.}  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:40 pm
Dusty looked around the lobby. No one had really come to see what the angel wanted, so he was instead looking for someone to assist. Seeing the ghost leaning beside him, he moved a little uncomfortably, then turned to face the desk. "Hello, Ethan?" he could see the man sitting in his room behind the counter.

Uwn rose from Shred's bed. She had decided to just sit there for a while, but now she knew she would have to move. Her shift was over, until someone came to the restraunt anyway, so she headed down to the pool.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:53 am
Eve
User Image

Eve stopped in her tracks as she saw Ethan looking terribly lonely.She followed him into his office."What's wrong Ethan?You look down."She said when she was in his office.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

DFangPro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:21 am
User Image
"Alice, I'm a wolf. Not a dog. Therefore, I don't drool," he said as he splashed her. Shred laughed with her until he noticed Uwn walk in. "Oh! Hey Uwn!" he greeted her as he got out of the pool. he hugged her and kissed her cheek as she apporached the pool's edge. "You rest ok?" Suddenly Katara swam up to him and Shred was immediately taken by her beautiful eyes. He smiled his charming smile and caught her on his arm as she floated. "Eve's sister huh?" he asked in his most charming voice possible. 'Lucky for me, 18 is legal.' "So, when'd you get here? Need a tour?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:10 pm
Miyu sighed Shred ignored her. She then went to the ladies changing room and changed back into her uniform and went to clean the lobby.

Alice laughed. "I am sure wolfs drool too."Alice the began watching the children swim.  

Minihost

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:11 pm
(Shred you just ignored my comment completeley crying )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan shrugged slightly and frowned. "Just kinda..out of it.." he said softly, not able to look up at her. He wasnt able to look at her, so he just kept his gaze on the desk.

Tediri

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games