Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:53 pm
((Nope, just says she fell to her knees "apparently" loosing her mind. I mean, maybe I'm reading it wrong but I'm pretty sure if someone goes unconscious, they ain't just gonna be on their knees. xd She's just not responding because the real Icy got offline. Her internet might be being wonky. Wanna continue this in MW?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:56 pm
{{Even -I- would have been pissed if you took her back to the clinic. You know how long she's been waiting to get out of there? stressed }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:57 pm
((That's true... All right, we can continue in MW. I think we lost iggies too, so....))

*sees iggies wandering off and guides her to follow Karrie and Dame*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:50 am
damecharlie
((She is not unconscious. I am coaxing her to walk. Do you want me to add "stand" in that description up there too? rolleyes Obviously she is going to be godmodded tonight but I am pretty sure she is going to think waking back up in her room instead of the clinic is the lesser of the two evils.))

{{I love you damey! xd You know me pretty well. wink Thanks for modding me last night. I actually fell asleep at my desk. sweatdrop }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Even -I- would have been pissed if you took her back to the clinic. You know how long she's been waiting to get out of there? stressed }}

((From Exor: This is the reason I remain in the clinic. Black is also lucky I like him so much, otherwise I'd have it destroyed.

Ex is also currently writing something and will post it when he has it done. (which means it will be long as s**t. >< stressed ) But he has to write himself out of the clinic too. stare ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:04 pm

((Exey is coming back!? Woot!))

iggies

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:05 pm
((Tell Exor the Makai Lounge is now the Gensokyo Diner))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm
((Hopefully he makes the connection ooc. I had to play it ic but it was easy enough xd ))  

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:41 pm
*Wakes while walking to a cave again. Going in she can see she has been here a while, her knapsack and a few things were there, but other than a small sparrow, the critters weren't near.

Unaware the sparrow suddenly hides, she started to bundle her things back together. The blackness spoke and took physical form*

You are our prisoner. You can never escape, never be free. You knew we would find you again and yet you were foolish enough to try to resist. This has been you're warning, you're final warning.

*Shaken at the amount of lost time, but fighting the the hunger to kill, to harm, to torture because it was wrong* A warning!? Pft, of what? that you are ugly?

You will feed your hunger, we know you feel it, you enjoy the rush. You will kill or maim who we tell you to harm. We will allow you to live with those you have surrounded yourself with... weak all of them.. you are stronger with our help. But you will come when we summon

Or what!? I lose time? F You!

Or this
*She is picked up and flung against the side of the cave repeatedly* And when we have finished, you will black out only to find all you "care" for dead by you're own hand*Is flung to the ground where she lays in a heap, unable to move immediately. Fresh cuts and bruises cover her body, a lump forms on her forehead.

The Sparrow stays hidden until it is safe to come back out and stays by her side. When the sparrow is sure is will be safe to leave her side, it flies off to warn the others hidden in the woods of what has happened. So far they agree, the dark forces do not seem to know about them.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:35 pm
*Slowly tries to open her eyes, feeling pain in every part of her body. Knowing she must try to leave, attempts to sit, only to fall back from dizziness. As she lays willing the dizziness to pass, floats in and out of consciousness*  

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:43 pm
((Want some Velcore help, iggies?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 pm
*follows iggies' critters to the cave where iggies is. Seeing her on the ground, nudges her with his nose, trying to wake her up*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:06 pm
*When iggies doesn't respond, chirps worriedly and settles on the ground next to her. Nods for the other dragons to roll iggies onto his back. When the elf is settled, carefully rises off the ground and starts to slowly fly back to the town, following iggies' dragons hopefully to somebody he knows*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:33 pm
Karrie and Dame bring iggies back to Dame's apartment. While Dame cleans and bandages iggies' wounds, Karrie makes something for the critters to eat. When iggies is settled into her bed, Velcore curls up at the end of the bed to watch over her. Karrie and Dame then go to Dame's room and go to bed.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:28 am
*after having taken a few wrong turns and bumping into more things that he can even count, he finally comes across the building he recognizes as Dame's apartment. Heading around to where the guest room would be, he climbs in through the window and immediately shuts the curtains afterward*
Finally!

*sinks down to the floor and rubs his aching eyes. After taking a few moments to relax, he stands up and starts getting undressed, figuring his clothes are in dire need of a washing after sleeping in them while staying in a moldy box for a few days. He first removes his tie, wristbands, and shirt, piling them up on the floor at his feet. He slips off his shoes and sits on the edge of the bed to remove his socks when he notices a lump in the bed* hm? *turns and sees iggies laying there, looking a bit banged up. A bit confused, he pulls the note out of his pocket and reads it again* Well, she never did say she wasn't going to be here herself...

*shrugging, he continues taking off his socks then stands back up and empties out his pockets onto the nightstand before removing his pants and boxers, adding them to the rest of the pile. He gathers up the clothes and heads for the door, sighing begrudgingly before opening it, knowing that the rest of Dame's apartment isn't going to be quite as dark as that room. Once out, he heads for the laundry room and stuffs his clothes in the washer with some detergent and turns it on. Afterward, he goes into the bathroom, just turning on the fan without the light as he takes a shower*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games