Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 am
Akira looked at the boy "yea, the last thing we need is someone dieing right now......." she sighed, then looked at her arm and noticed that her arm quit bleeding, though it was still sore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:35 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Looking at her Akira's arm, she sighed. "None of us are in good shape..we need to find medical help soon..." she muttered.

Tediri

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:01 am
Akira looked back at the boy and sighed "but, he probably need it the most, he can barely walk with a broken leg....let alone run. if that leg is too bad, then......" she trailed off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:05 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Rubbing her temples with one hand, she frowned. "What do we do..?"

Tediri

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:10 am
Akira ripped a thick strip of fabric off of the bottom of her pants and tied it around the boy's bleeding shoulder. "to try and stop the bleeding as best we can on his shoulder." she said as she finished tying it off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:24 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"Okay." she said, helping put pressure over his shoulder, "What about his leg...?" she asked.

Tediri

bebosis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:33 am
Dervanus
User Image
"Make a splint for it." Dervan said putting the cigarette out on the hood of the car. "You dont want his leg moving around to much." He said hopping off the car and walking over to them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:33 am
Akira looked at Roselyn "my mom was a school nurse, all she knew was the basics, and thats what she taught me, i can do everything EXCEPT shots, broken bones and things a hospital would do......but hey....at least i can do SOMETHING.".

Sora started opening his eyes slowly "h-h-what-where- where am i?" he asked, anyone around.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:38 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Opening her mouth and closing it quickly, she looked back at Devanus. "You're right about that." She looked around, trying to find something that would work for a splint.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:48 am
Dervanus
User Image
"Here." Dervanus said walking over to Roselyn taking off his jacket and belt. "You can use these to tie the splint. Find some metal or wood to keep the leg in place."

bebosis

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:52 am
Akira looked at them then at the boy again, then looked around. "if you guys'll stay here and watch over him i'll go look for some metal, or wood....." she said looking at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:54 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Finding a few pieces of wood on the ground, she made a splint out of them, tying it around his leg. "Hopefully that works..."
(( I have to go, i might be on later today, if not, tomorrow for sure. Talk to you later all <3 ))

Tediri

bebosis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 am
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus examined Roselyn's splint for a moment then smiled. "Looks stable enough, but its still gonna be diffucult to transport him where he needs to go..." Dervan said looking around for a way to move more quickly.

(Kay latah)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:20 am
Zach leans up against the truck and begins to think long and harb about whats going on. "Well lizard. I agree with you on the fact we need to save as many people as possible. But as for right now, I need you to come with me and our group, if you dont mind."

"I agree. Survivors come first." Enisis says to Roselyn. "But we still need to get out of here really quickly." Enisis hears the gunshots coming from the trucks location and sighs. "Go check it out Kadashi. Make sure everyone is all right." Kadashi nods and leaves.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:04 pm
The serpent glared for a moment, when called a lizard. But he nodded anyway when told that he needed to come with the human's group. Since the soldier was dead, there was no point continuing alone. If he did find any survivors, he would not be able to look after them if it was just him.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games