Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:52 pm
"I wonder what happened," Kyo said out loud and sat there looking over at Sara-san.

Kisa blushed but smiled. She stood there and watched as the wind blew the blossems around making them dance in the air. As she watched she leaned on Gaara enjoying the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:06 pm
Kanatta continued running then she passed Gaara and Kisa. She just continued running not stopping for anything.

"Kanatta!!!!........Where is she going?" he said as he continued running after her.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 pm
I was surpised to see Kanatta & Izon go running past, "What the?" was all I could mutter.
"I really don't know.........*sighs* I just hope nothing else bad happens" I was sick of all the suffering & I wanted it to stop.
I got more agitated by the second, "Alright enough of this!" I jumped down in front of Kanatta, "What in the world is your problem!" I growled at her, sure she is a good friend of mine, but "In Izon's condition he shouldn't be moving around that much let alone running after you! And why are you running in the first place?!" I feel myself get more heated by the minute.
I jumped down in front of Kanatta as well to stop Naruto from complitly blowing up on her, "Naruto.......calm down we don't need you angered alright...... so drop it"
"but!"
"I said drop it!" I then give him this look * stare *
I let off a growl then fold my arms over my chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:25 pm
Since all this was happening a couple feet away Kisa stood there watching. Wondering what was happening. "Oh my i hope no one is hurt or anything bad happens." She said in a worried tone.
"I see...well i guess we'll fine out one way or another. I like this peace an quiet actually.." Kyo chuckled and smiled.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:32 pm
I laughed to, "Hehehe, you do have a point there Kyo-kun!" I then look over to see Yuki passed out on the couch, Tohru went some where & Shigure nowhere to be seen. "Wow this is nice it's just you and me..." I slightly blushed at my own saying.
I watched as well hoping they won't do anything violent in front of Kisa-san.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:04 pm
Kyo laughed and nodded, "Yes i would have to agree."

Kisa looked up at Gaara, "Maybe we should go....i don't think it would be good to watch."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:10 pm
I nodded to Kisa-san, "Anywhere but here, you lead if that's alright......" I muttered as I waited for Kisa-san to guide me.
I smiled at him, "He's so nice to me........I....I think I love him!' I thought while slightly blushing at this.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:41 am
Izon stood behind Kanatta. He wanted Naruto to just leave her alone. He knew what Kanatta was going through before anyone met her. "Naruto calm down. Im fine. Nothing bad is happening to me."

Kanatta stood there not talking at all then she suddenly punched Naruto in the face and kicked Sasuke towards Izon. She looked at Izon and gave him an evil smile then ran off.

Izon looked at her confused. He then realized her eyes were different. He recognized those eyes before. "Sasuke, Naruto we need to stop her fast, but we need everyone to help and fast."

(ok the eyes tht Izon saw were her demon eyes n this is wut they look like)
User Image  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:41 pm
Kisa was suprised to see what Kanatta had done. She ran over to them and looked at Naruto, "Are you ok?" She was worried, but more worried about Kanatta. Who know's what she would do....

Kyo looked at her, "Why so quiet?" He asked curious.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:51 pm
"Huh? Oh, nothin'!" I then smile at him.
"Damn it! What are yo-!" I then see her eyes had changed, not good I then hear Kisa-san, "Kisa-san!? Gaara-kun?!" I was shocked to see them there.
I looked over after helping Izon up I then see them as well, "Gaara! Get Kisa-san out of here! Also get Miroku and Sara! We need back up now!" I then focus on Kanatta & wonder if we can all stop her.
I nodded as I grabbed Kisa-san in my arms to go & get their back up.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:57 pm
"But...wait..." she was then carried away and stayed quiet. Kisa sighed, 'i hope she's ok' she thought to herself.

Kyo was about to say something when Gaara came in Kisa in his arms. "Whats going on?" He asked seeing that they had an ergent look on their faces.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:05 pm
I looked back at Kyo, "It's Kanatta, she..........her demon has awakened! Miroku, Sara they need you two!!" I inform them.
"Alright on my way!" I get up then looked at Kyo, 'Incase somethin' happens........' I gave him a quick hug & a peack on the lips then took off.
(Woot!)
I then look at Sasuke to Izon hoping we could form a plan.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 pm
Kisa jumped off Gaara's arms and looked up at him, "I'm guessing you have to go too. I mean you have to help them out too right?"

Kyo blushed a bit and wanted to stop her but it was too late. He hoped that she wouldn't reopen any of her wounds again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:32 pm
I gave her a nod, "Don't worry I'll come back to you!" I then follow Sara, "Kyo.....I'll watch her for you!" was my last words before I was out of their sight & by Sara's side.
I glanced at Gaara, "I hope we can stop her......." I then get a very bad feeling that something wasn't right..........'Wait....what if oh, no......' I then make a aura clone, unlike reagular shadow clones they don't go poof, no they stay to the bitter end, "Go with Gaara! I need to check somethin'!" I then do a U turn, 'Please, oh please just let me be paranoid!......Kyo....kun!'
(Orochi, is back! gonk )
I found a house in the forest that I was in earlier, 'My, this is an odd place to anyone from this world to put a house......ehehehe' I then sneak in undected to find that boy Sara liked so much & the girl who has Gaara under her spell, 'This should be fun.........but I had cought the girl before so..........I'll take the boy' I then apper behind him.
I get to the door to see Orochimaru standing behind Kyo, "Kyo-kun! Behind you!" I yell as I ran forrward.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:40 pm
Kisa screamed and backed away from them. She knew that she wasn't his target this time but instead Kyo was. 'What do we do......I know!' Kisa watched as Sara came closer to Orochimaru and when she came closer and closer Kisa saw that Orochimaru was going to disappear with Kyo-kun. "I'm sorry kyo...." she said before punching him in the balls ((omg she went there lol)) as he fell down to the floor Orochimaru had grabbed her instead and disappeared.

((aww hero of the day woooot))

Kyo mutter, "God damnit...." he sat up. "That hurt like a......damn he took off with Kisa....he'll probably be back for me..." he sighed and took guard.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games