Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:14 pm
"Yes, you will be angry at me." Chione replied, her voice now beginning to tremble. This was all her fault. If she only had rejected him, told him no, she wouldn't have to do this. "I...might be leaving tomorrow. It has been decided that there will be an alliance between us and the realm in the east...through marriage." She then shut her mouth, wondering if that was enough to make him go away on his own. Otherwise, she could say more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:17 pm
Bomani sighed a little, closing his eyes. He was sad, but not surprised. It had to happen eventually.
He said nothing for a long moment, then opened his eyes.
"It had to happen eventually." he said in a quiet voice. "I wish it didn't because I love you, but I know it has to, and I know I can't stop it." he put a hand on her cheek.
"At least, permit me to spend just this one last day together, and one last night." he said.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:20 pm
Chione shivered under his touch, wondering if it was a smart idea. Through her tears she nodded her head, scared to say another word. Maybe she could allow this, because tomorrow he will no longer be able to be near her...under her orders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:27 pm
Bomani put his arms around her and hugged her close. "I'm sorry, Chione." he whispered. "I promised to protect you, and when you said you loved me, I made a promise to myself to make your life the happiest it could be...and I feel like I failed in that task." he whispered. "I wish we could find a way to stop this marriage..."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:31 pm
"No, Bomani, don't say that." Chione hugged him back, not wanting to let him go now. "There is word that rebel forces are in the city, and maybe inside the palace. As of now, we are already unstable. So, we need spport from the outside." Nuzzling her cheek against his she sighed. "We can't help it, you didn't fail, I did." Placing a small kiss on his cheek she then put down her forehead on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:34 pm
Bomani shook his head. "You did nothing wrong, Chione." he whispered. "You are perfect. You did not fail." he assured her, still holding her close. He couldn't seem to be able to bring his arms away from her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:26 pm
"Bomani..."Chione murmured, not moving. "That's not true. If...if I had only said no, maybe..." She began to cry again, and bit her lip again to keep herself from saying anything that she might want to take back. This situation was inevitable, so why did she say yes and allowed this to happen?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:29 pm
"No." Bomani whispered, putting a hand on the back of her head and sighing. He held her close to him while he spoke.
"You did what you thought was right. You were in love. I was in love. It was only natural that we tell each other." he explained. "There was no mistake there."

[Ducking out for a bit]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm
Chione shook her head. "But it's not fair to you, not at all." She cried, holding him tighter. The princess couldn't help but hate the world around her, all that she couldn't control.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:10 pm
"Please, stop crying, Chione." Bomani said softly, kissing her tenderly on the cheek and pulling away a little. He brushed some tears out of her eyes and looked straight into her eyes.
"I'm used to things not being fair for me. I've made my way thus far, haven't I?" he asked, putting a hand on her cheek.
"I'll find my way. I always do, in the end. What matters, though, is that you're happy. Maybe this prince of yours is a great man, greater than I'll ever be." he ventured.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:31 pm
Chione froze as she heard the words off his lips. He may be right, maybe this man would be the better one in the end. However, that didn't change what she felt toward Bomani right now. What he had said, though, seemed to pierce her through. What was he trying to do, cheer her up? Wiping her eyes she didn't dare look at him.

"Well, maybe you're right." Chione said calmly. "Maybe he is the greater man. And, maybe you'll find your ideal wife in the end." The princess then released her hold on him and pulled away, standing from her chair and making her way to the door, visibly upset.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:37 pm
Bomani sat still, looking down. He suddenly felt extremely weary. He just wanted to either sleep, or head out into the desert. Just something to obliterate the world around him and allow himself to think. He heard Chione get up and head to the door.
"Where are you going?" he asked quietly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:52 pm
Stopping Chione thought for a moment. She then moved from the door to where the maids had left her cloak, putting it on. Once she was done she brought her hands to her neck, taking off the necklace and using it to replace the cloak.

"Why would you care where I go?" She asked bluntly, before going to the door, looking back at him with a blank expression with the exception of her eyes. "If what you say is true, then I should no longer be here, should I?" Chione stopped, memorizing his features one last time. "I will be his wife then, and I'm sure he will welcome me though I arrive sooner than planned." She acted as nonchalant as possible, not wanting him to see through her act. Because, by some time tonight, it will be known that she was missing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:59 pm
"And if it's not?" Bomani asked, finally looking at her. There was nothing but sadness in his eyes, seeing her ready to depart. That sadness was amplified when he saw the necklace had disappeared from her neck.
"Then if it's not, you're wasting your last day with the man who loves you more than you'll ever know, simply because that man has never been good at speaking." he said, looking at the ground.
"If you wish to still leave, then...goodbye, Chione. I'll never forget how happy our time was together, however short it was." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:12 pm
Diverting her gaze from him Chione looked down. "It's not because you're not good at speaking." She mumbled, a little infuriated. "It's because I cannot understand you...not anymore." Closing her eyes her thoughts went through her head. First he says that maybe this prince is better for her, and now he is giving her the option to stay. Was he toying with her?

"And, forget it. It would be better for you if you leave me out of your thoughts." Chione didn't care how cold her voice was, and tried to ignore how much hurt it may cause him. If she was going to be out of his life anyway, why try to delay the inevitable? "Goodbye, Bomani. I..." She turned away from him completely, hiding her face. "I loved you." With that she walked out the door, resisting the temptation to run.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games