Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:00 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie woke when a ray of sunlight shined through her window and into her eyes. She blinked for a moment and narrowed her eyes, it was much too bright for her liking. She nearly jumped when she noticed an arm around her but then she remembered what had happened last night and smiled...she and Iago had bedded together. She felt so happy that morning...and a little sore. Slowly, Evie turned her head to look at the sleeping Iago. He looked much more peaceful in his sleep than he did when he was awake and she made sure to engrain that image of him in her mind forever. Evie turned completely so that she was turned to him and gently moved a lock of hair from his face, the face of her lover. Evie smiled, happy with the way life turned out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:04 pm
Iago felt the ray of sunlight, but he didn't wake yet. He could vaguely feel movement, but he was enjoying a dream of him and his Evie, sitting side by side in the throne room of the castle, their hands together, a bright gold ring on their ring fingers.
He felt her brush some hair out of his face, and he slowly opened his eyes to see his Evie, his beautiful, perfect Evie, smiling at him.
"Good morning, my angel." he whispered in a soft, affectionate tone.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:06 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie frowned slightly when he woke up, she hoped that she didn't do anything to wake him, but then she heard him call her his angel and she smiled again. The light hit him as it had done her but it lit up his violet eyes to a more shocking color of purple. She shook her head and kissed his forehead.

"Forgive me if I woke you..." Evie whispered to him, taking in the way he looked early in the morning.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:12 pm
"It's not a problem. I felt your touch, and I couldn't resist seeing you." Iago said with a smile. It was the half-truth. It wasn't why he woke up, but he did want to see her again.
"I was having a very excellent dream, about you I might add, but don't worry...waking up to the real you was much better." he whispered, kissing her on the cheek.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:15 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at him, wondering if it really HAD been her to wake him up or if he was telling her the truth. She didn't know how much she could love someone until she saw him that morning...his hair all messed up and his torso bare to her. She scooted closer to him and rested her head against his warm chest.

"What did you dream of my darling?" Evie whispered, softly touching her lips to his chest.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:19 pm
"It was most excellent." Iago whispered, smiling. "I was in the castle throne room, a little older than I am now. I was a king then. And sitting next to me was the most beautiful woman in the world...the perfect Evie, love of my life." he said, kissing her on the forehead. "And her hand was in mine, and she smiled at me. And the most beautiful thing of all was the gold band that rested right here, on both our hands." he finished, taking her hand and kissing where a wedding ring would sit.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:24 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie lifted her head up suddenly and pressed a finger to Iago's lips. She hurriedly tumbled out of bed and trotted over to the door. Evie poked her head out and looked up and down the hallway, the doors were open and that only meant that her family members had gone out for the morning and did not bother to wake Evie...to her greatest relief. Evie turned back to Iago and her lips spread into the biggest grin she could manage. She ran to him and pounced, landing on top of him. Evie squealed aloud in delight, not having to whisper anymore and because of Iago's dream. Oh if such miracles could happen....that would be the only thing she wanted in the world.

"Oh Iago....how wonderful that would be! What a most fantastical dream!" Evie kissed Iago's forehead, cheek, and lips in her frenzy. An empty house and a freshly woken up Iago made for a happy Evie.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:27 pm
Iago held her close when she pounced him, laughing whenever he could. "Oh, Evie, I know it is, and you don't know how much I would love to make it happen." he said, thankful that he could talk normally now. He kissed her on the lips, and put all his feelings for her behind it, all the love he had ever felt for her, and the feelings he'd gotten from that beautiful dream.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:34 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie shimmied in his arms, feeling extremely giddy and happy that morning. She usually wasn't someone who enjoyed waking up from a good sleep but this time was completely and entirely different. Evie loved his laughter and loved that she could make him produce such notes. She wished that his dream would come true as well...being married happily to the only love she'd ever known would be the only thing left for her to complete before being eternally happy. Evie sighed and jumped when he'd kissed her. She was so wrapped up in her frenzy of kisses that she hadn't realized that Iaga had kissed her back...though his was much sweeter and meant more than hers had.

Evie's eyes closed as if on their own will and she pressed her lips against his as well, she leaned forward into their kiss and put as much feeling as she could into hers as Iago did into his. Evie laid her hand on his chest and kissed him until she felt herself get lightheaded.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:37 pm
In a strange way, Iago could almost feel the emotion behind her kiss, and when he pulled away to get some air, he smiled softly. "I love you so much, Evie." he whispered, holding her so close that she could only get closer by melting into him. He smiled and rubbed his nose against hers. He knew he had to leave soon, but until then he wanted to be with her as much as possible.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:43 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie still blushed whenever he said that he loved her and this time didn't change. She could still feel a dull heat creep up and color her cheeks. He always had that sort of effect on her.

"I love you too...more than I could ever put into words. I wish I could...but then maybe it wouldn't mean as much." Evie loved being so close to him physically and emotionally, she felt as if nothing in the entire world could make things better than they were now.

"You must leave soon don't you?" Evie already knew the answer and kissed him once more on the lips before slipping out of his arms and taking his hand. "Before you do, you must come downstairs and allow me to cook you breakfast....hopefully you don't lose it when you must go see that wretched woman again." Evie's nose wrinkled at the thought of Jocelyn and she slowly walked backwards with Iago's hand in hers, not wanting to remove her eyes from his glorious face.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:46 pm
Iago smiled, nodding enthusiastically. "Of course I'll stay for breakfast." he said brightly, kissing her hand as she led him downstairs. He smiled a dazzling smile as he was led through her house. It was different than the castle but he enjoyed it that way. He enjoyed acting like a commoner, and being utterly in love with one.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:52 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie almost forgot how to walk properly when he smiled at her. He smiled at her often but it didn't seem the same smile as the one he had on his face now. She smiled at him in return and stopped suddenly to kiss him on the lips, not able to resist him. Evie let his hand go as they entered the kitchen and seemed to float over to the stove. Her mother always seemed to not listen to her....she told her mother that she did not ever have to cook knowing how much her mother hated it but she seemed to have done it anyway. Evie started the stove again with the flick of a match and cracked a couple of eggs from her aunt's farm into a pan. She took the parts her mother had prepared and let it drop into the hot pan, a satisfying sizzle reached her ears. Evie set the contents of the pan onto a dish and handed it to Iago.

"That was easy enough...it usually takes me longer but I guess my mother was worried that I would wake up late and rush off to work as usual." She smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:55 pm
Iago watched her cook, and took the plate from her, as well as some utensils. "Would you believe that I've never had a home-cooked meal before?" he asked with a laugh. "It's always been chefs at the palace. I've never enjoyed home cooking." he admitted, sitting down at the table. He ate some of the eggs and closed his eyes, smiling.
"A beautiful woman, who satisfies both my body and my need for love, and who cooks incredibly well. I don't know what I did to deserve you, Evie, but I'm thankful I have you." he said, opening his eyes to look at her.  

DemonDays2

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games