Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~ CONFESSIONS! ~ ( Keep it PG13! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Kagome

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:06 pm
I wish I could stop trying to make him feel guilty. I don't even know if I still like him!  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:08 pm
I know I said I wasn't expecting him to like me, but I'm so happy that he gave me his number.
It's a good thing, right?
I think so. <3
I'm going to call him in an hour!
Oh jesus, I couldn't be more thrilled.

alienli

Friendly Tipper

lawlsberrysteaks

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:13 pm
I'm disappointed in myself when I eat.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:16 pm
I know I'm making wrong choices with my money, and I know God is telling me and trying to teach me how to make right choices...
but the things I spend it on are so addicting. (not drugs, I'm allergic, swear. sweatdrop )  

Eveiebear

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:24 pm
I have a very long list of things..

-I lost my virginity to someone I wasn't even in a relationship with. Every time I see him, I could drop to my knees and cry, or go at his throat.
-I only make jokes and try to be funny so everyone will look past the fact that I'm hideous.
-If I didn't have my best friend Haley, I don't know where I would be right now.
-I miss an ex boyfriend's friendship.
-My best friend moved away, and what kills me the most is that I wasn't there to say goodbye, and that I had the biggest crush on him for 5 years.
-I'm scared to walk past the kitchen hallway, in fear something will "get me".
-I'm scared to sleep in my room, so every day, I go to sleep on the downstairs couch, set my alarm for 5:55, five minutes before mum goes to work, and when the sun rises, and then sleep upstairs, so mum wont get mad at me for sleeping on the couch.
-My boyfriend constantly downs me, calls me a b***h, and says I sleep with a million different guys, when in reality, I've only had sex with him and one other person. I want to leave the relationship, but I'm scared that he'll kill himself.
-I feel like I can never win.
-I hate pictures of myself.
-I try my hardest to be a certain way, but I always end up the other.

that's about all I can think of that are really itching me.

-Angel Monster

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:24 pm
Thanks for leaving me when I needed you the most.
I'm never asking you for help again.
You have lost all of my trust.
And,
I regret going out with you.
I'm sorry.
But you weren't worth my first date, or real kiss.
Not if you are going to treat me like this.

alienli

Friendly Tipper

Roesor nau Venorsh

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:37 pm
My husband suggested that I try to be with a girl at least once in my life because I have been attracted to them before, but I was always too nervous to do as he suggested. One of my friends, a female, asked me if I would like her to show me how it is with women. I thought about it and finally agreed. Now I feel like I'm cheating on my husband even though it was his idea and he approved.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:59 am
-I hate the relationship I'm in, and I want someone who will treat me right and better, but that mission is yet to be accomplished.
-When I'm upset, I sit on the floor of my room, listening to "Angel Monster" by Buckethead on repeat, talking to myself about how I do things wrong.
-When people call me names and stuff, I don't even think to cry about it anymore. I feel like I've become so emotionally cold that I can't even find the tears to cry about it.
-When I wake up from a dream, I always look online to a dream dictionary, just to see what my self conscious is saying to me.

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:33 pm
The Angel Monster
-I hate the relationship I'm in, and I want someone who will treat me right and better, but that mission is yet to be accomplished.
-When I'm upset, I sit on the floor of my room, listening to "Angel Monster" by Buckethead on repeat, talking to myself about how I do things wrong.
-When people call me names and stuff, I don't even think to cry about it anymore. I feel like I've become so emotionally cold that I can't even find the tears to cry about it.
-When I wake up from a dream, I always look online to a dream dictionary, just to see what my self conscious is saying to me.

You seem to be a bit like me.
It makes me feel better to know that I'm not alone and I love how I'm not the only one who looks up what my dreams mean. I have a hard time remembering them sometimes, so I write them down as quickly as I can and then run for my laptop.
You just seem like a really special person and I'm actually jealous that I don't know you in real life <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:58 pm
Okay here we go I have more. xD
1. I would marry my ex if he asked me.
2. I have been talking to him for the last month.
3. I was secretly engaged for 5 months and only 3 of my girlfriends and people on gaia knew.
4. I met the love of my life here on gaia,
5. I am going to date my ex again and no body knows it because they all hate him (he broke my heart) and I just can't tell them.
6. I want to live up to my grandparents standards, so I have signed up for 20 credits next semester.I told my mom I would drop a class, but I don't plan to.
7. I would move to minnesota for a boy if I wasn't going to college here in Michigan.  

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:56 pm
I'm afraid I'm taking this too well. I'm expecting to wake up one morning in tears at the realization of all this nonsense.
This is not going to end well and I can say without hyperbole that there isn't a damn thing I can do about it.
I'm not looking forward to getting regular bloodwork, but thank God I bet my trypanophobia or I'd be hysterical.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:23 pm
When I was a kid, I REALLY wanted these Christmas Tree toys that my neighbor had. So I stole them and then confessed to my mom that I had done it. So I took them all back, said sorry and prayed to God that I was sorry I stole in the first place...Man did I have a conscience.  

ji-an

Mega Hunter

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100

CherieChapstick

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:10 pm
Cα мє CҺαρρy
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I am in a relationship but find myself thinking a lot about someone else, and flirting shamelessly with him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:13 pm
I never eat breakfast on weekdays i know i know its bad  

Kid Izzy-Chan

dinosaurus suuri

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:58 pm
I lost my virginity to a man i didnt love and was afraid to leave, and who was 11 years older than me
my grandfather used to touch me when i was younger, now im always cautious around him in what i wear and do because i know he sees me or at least saw me in a way he shouldnt see me
My boyfriend now is moving to denver, and I want to move with him, even if it means leaving my family, and giving up school.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff