Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bebosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:11 pm
Dervish laughed as well at the sight of shen getting chased by the turkeys then turned his attention back to Erika and smiled. "Thank you for trusting me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:19 pm
User ImageScarlet opened the doors and walked into the huge room. There in the center was her mother and fathers bed. ((Mother is dead)) She looked around and saw some nures bowing and then moved to the sides of the room. Scarlet was hesitant and moved very slowly. Her heart was beating faster and faster by every step she took.
((Can someone tell me what everyone's doing...just so i know smile )))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:22 pm
(well...Beb is going to be the king... um... not much else of importance...)

Ross followed Scarlet into the room.

Erika looked at Dervish. "you are one of my three most trusted assasins. no need to thank me." she looked at him thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:33 pm
((well as long as they send me there profile for the king))

User ImageShe finally approached the bed and saw her sickly father laying there. They stared at each other for a long time. Even then Scarlet had no idea what to do or even say. At the moment she was a bit emotionless...what was she to do.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:37 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel dashed into the room and hopped up silently and gracefully on the pillows near the king. She was so tiny she was hardly noticeable, she almost looked like a toy doll. Tatsel looked down at the king, maybe seeing his daughter at last would help heal him.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:46 pm
Vivi entered the room where the king was & stood by Ross watching in silence.  

The Bubblelicous

bebosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:50 pm
"Ok but if its acceptable with acceptable with the master id like to thank her for giving me the opportunity to serve under her." Dervish said with a grin.
(Kingly app has been sent)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:48 pm
User ImageScarlet stood there and was wondering why she didn't feel what any normal person would. Why wasn't she crying from the sight of finally seeing her real father, and that the fact that he was dieing. It didn't make sense....was she gone that long that she had lost her feelings toward parents in general. She clenched her fist more angry at herself then at anyone. Maybe she was too in shock or maybe she truely lost her ability of love and other feelings. Was it the lingering thought that no matter what how could her father send her off by herself in some world she didn't belong to. And that she grew up with horrible people and there was nothing she or any body did about it. What exactly made her not feel what should have been there.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:17 pm
Vivi remebered the song that Scarlet sung & told her to sing it when she was down or angery that it would soothe her. So she started singing it she then looked at Ross telling him with her eyes to join in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wTR-SOY8Zk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:25 pm
Ventura wandered out of his room and continued down the hall. He walked for a few minutes untill he saw a room where people were gathering. He silently stepped inside and stood next to Vivi. He looked ahead to see a sickley figure laying in a bed. He looked very weak as if he was about to die.

From the look he saw on every body's face he concluded that that must be Scarlet's father....well her other one any way. As he stood he he heard Vivi begin to sing a song Ross as well. He recognized the song that they had song earlier apparently it had been sung to Scarlet when she was a little girl. He listened a little longer before getting the tune and began to hum along.

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:37 pm
User ImageScarlet looked up at them and smiled. A tear fell from her face and she walked over to her fathers bed. She sat down by him and held his hand. "Father I'm back, please open your eyes," Scarlet was close to breaking into sobs but held it together. She looked at his sickly face and began to sing her own song.

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZlhaLT7IY ...just the first part and toward the end lol cuz the rest is just instrumental))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:45 pm
Vincent opened his eyes to find his daughter Scarlet holding his hand. He stared at her for a moment then smiled a bit. "Hello Scarlet..." He said in a low tone his voice raspy.
(Eugh...This is gonna be so diffucult. Im not used to rping as an old uptight kingly person. Usually im either a Crazy person, A lazy person, or an arrogant p***k. This is gonna be a change.)  

bebosis

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:49 pm
((lol well the king really isn't uptight anyways good luck biggrin ))

User ImageScarlet smiled when she saw that her father opened his eyes. "Hello father, it's been so long since i've seen you," Scarlet held in her tears and was able to speak to him with a smooth voice. "How are you feeling," her smile slightly faded when she asked him that question. Did she really want to know how he was....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:00 pm
(Fine im gonna be the most laid back king there ever was, will be, or could be. Lol)
"Very...Youve grown up to be such a beautiful woman Scarlet." He said smiling sincerely. "But too answer your question im feeling awful." Vincent said laughing half-heartedly, his smile turning into a solemn one at the site of his Daughter's face.  

bebosis

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:02 pm
((don't be crule to the child lol. Come on you have to care what she does -.- lol))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games