Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:42 pm
Kaeanlanna nodded, heading over to him and the food. Keenan decided to head off on his own to hunt. "Yes, it was me. My nurse's used to sing it to me while I was young. I don't remember much of the songs though, just the tune..." she explained.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:54 am
Raudr smiled. "I liked it." He returned to his food for a while. He wanted to know what she felt now that she had had time to think about it but didn't press it. 'She'll bring it up when she's ready I guess.'  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 am
Kaeanlanna picked apart her piece of meat, eating it bit by bit, thinking the whole time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 pm
Raudr got up and decided he should train a little today. He picked up his sword and walked off into the woods. He set the sword down and began to stretch himself out. He was really stiff he found. He hadn't done this in a while. He had told himself he would teach Kaeanlanna this but never got around to it. He told himself she already knew how to stretch before exercising. He sighed and tried to relax as he stretched but his mind kept wandering to her.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:59 pm
Kaeanlanna finished eating, curious as to where he went. She found her new dress, the rose one, and put it on, then made her way to find Raudr. She found him streching, and for some reason, she couldn't help but smile. "Having fun?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:05 pm
Raudr jumped when he heard her voice. "Not at the moment, I can't relax right now. It helps if you are when you're trying to train..." He turned around as he was speaking and saw her in the dress. His mouth wouldn't work for some reason and the only thing going through his head was'Wow....'  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:08 pm
Kaeanlanna walked up behind him, placing her hands on his shoulders and beginning to massage them. "Does this help?" She asked, trying to help..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:22 pm
Unfortunately that just made Raudr more tense. He wasn't used to something like this. He felt his face getting more red by the second too. He was glad she was behind him so she couldn't see it. "Yeah", he lied. "Thanks that helps a bit." To be honest with himself he liked it and slowly relaxed. He did feel somewhat better. "So how are you feeling about.....last night." He had told himself not to bring it up but he didn't want to wait anymore.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:31 pm
Kaeanlanna lowered her hands from his back, and got in front of him, her face red now. Following her gut, she placed her arms around his neck, and leaned up, placing her lips on his gently.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:37 pm
Raudr was surprised by how much of an answer can be given through just that action. He raised his own arms and brought them around her back pulling her closer.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:44 pm
Kaeanlanna pulled away slowly. "Does that answer your question?" She asked, face still flushed..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:47 pm
Raudr smiled."Yeah." He was still red too. He didn't mind so much though now. "You know you had me kinda worried."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:49 pm
Kaeanlanna raised an eyebrow. "Umm, how did I have you worried?" She asked curiously...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:03 pm
Raudr smiled broadly. "The way we were avoiding talking before this, I thought that then we were going to have a real hard time getting you training." He looked down at the ground for a second and added quieter, "I also was afraid you wouldn't talk to me anymore if your feelings were different."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:41 pm
Kaeanlanna sighed. "I'm not that mean...at least not all the time.." She said sheepishly. "But, you'll have to forgive me...this is something I haven't done before..."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games