Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

It was beyond him why his angel was crying.
He giggled.
"Hey now...don't cry. I'm right here." he coughed again, then moved an arm around to weakly hold the pianist.
"Really now...you'd be surprised how often I get into spots like that. Just last month I was rushed to the hospital, dead on arrival. Some punk slipped me some ecstasy in my drink, and it turned out to be laced. Starting to think I might be immortal here."
Ryu ran his hand over Naoko's damp hair over and over, hoping to comfort the distraught man.
Really, it was damn embarrassing. Could he possibly cause any more drama in front of his lover?
Scratch that, he didn't want to call anything more down on his head tonight. He'd be damn lucky if Naoko ever spoke to him again after this one, he thought.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:11 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But Naoko couldn't stop crying.
He just couldn't.
"I'm sorry..." the pianist broke down, barely even able to speak. "I didn't... didn't notice... until almost too late..."
When Ryuukaze touched him, stroking his hair so gently... Naoko only cried harder.
He hadn't wanted to lose his beautiful akuma...
Hadn't wanted to lose anyone ever again...

It didn't take long for the paramedics to enter the bathhouse, luckily both men had their towels on again by now.
But Naoko still couldn't stop crying silently, his shoulders shuddering in quiet sobs.
He was just so glad that Ryuukaze was alive... and yet felt so incredibly guilty for having been part of the problem to begin with.

"We'll need to take you to the hospital, sir." one of the paramedics spoke to Ryuukaze.
Thankfully they knew the vocalist was the one actually hurt... mainly because Mori had told them so.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

Ryu found it very upsetting that Naoko was crying so hard. It didn't really dawn on him that, had the situation been reversed, he would have been in a far worse state of disarray.

"Please, babe. It's ok. It's not your fault that you didn't notice what happened. It's my fault for being a stupid show-off..." he was pushing the paramedics away now.
"Guys...I'm fine! Just another accident." he shooed at them with one hand.

One of the paramedics recognized him.
"Guys, it's good. This is Ryuukaze the invincible. I've seen this guy die so many times I can't even count them. If he says he's good, he's good." the paramedic laughed, packing up his things.

So embarrassing...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:29 pm

After the paramedics had left, and Mori was back behind the front counter, Naoko could only look up at Ryuukaze with a tearful amber gaze.
"Please, Ryuukaze... don't... don't do something like that again..." he whispered.
The pianist had gotten the fright of his life.
Well... perhaps the second fright of his life.
'I'm bad luck...' he thought to himself, wondering seriously if it were a curse to actually love him...

(((OOC: He sooo should have been like, "Sorry guys, my bad... my lip ring got stuck in his towel during an erotic nuzzle attempt. Won't happen again... maybe..." I mean how DO you explain that to the paramedics?)))

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

"Angel...I'm so sorry. I'll try to be more careful, I promise." he looked away for a second, feeling so damn awkward now.
"I'm just bad luck. I always get myself into these sort of things. I'll do my best not to though. Really. I swear it."
Ryu held his arms out, wanting to embrace the other man.
"Oh!" he suddenly exclaimed. "My Ma told me to tell you thanks before I came back over. I think she likes you...she insisted I come back to you."
The way he said it, one might think Ryu was used to having otherworldly tea time with his dead parents. Of course, Ryu hadn't told Naoko anything yet about his parents being dead. It wasn't information he often volunteered.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:42 pm

In truth, Naoko was only too happy to oblige, wrapping his arms around his precious akuma and holding on for dear life.
"I think we're both bad luck..." the pianist whispered, before blinking in confusion. "Wait... your mother? She told you to come back?"
He had heard of near-death experiences before... but had never actually known anyone to have them.
Sighing, NAKO closed his eyes, "God, Ryuukaze... just... just be careful... okay?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

Holding his angel close, he went on to tell the story.
"Yep. My Ma. Her and Dad've been dead since I was younger. They always fuss at me to come back, but I've never seen my mother so adamant. It's like she was going to be mad at me if...if I left you. Said something about you being my chance. Hell if I know what she was talking about..."
The singer was looking off for a moment, thinking how insane he must sound. Directing his blood gaze back to Naoko, he continued, "I totally hallucinated you though. You were an angel, beckoning me back. You're hot with wings, by the way, though in all fairness you're hot no matter what."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:14 pm

"Either you're crazy," Naoko said softly, stilling clinging to the soloist. "Or you really are immortal. Just... let's try not to kill you again... alright?"
It unnerved the pianist really... the part about Ryuukaze's parents seeming adamant about him coming back to life.
Coming back to Naoko.
Smirking slightly, trying to lighten the mood, NAKO whispered. "You should come to a concert, akuma-kun... I've worn wings before, you know."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

"Maybe it's a little bit of both." he joked. "But let's do try for me not dying again. It does take a lot out of a man."
He had to stretch his body a bit, joints creaking slightly. Dying really did take a lot out of him, and he knew he was quite mortal. Ryu hated getting injured and dying. He wasn't a masochist, after all. Well...he liked a tad bit of sadomasochism in bed, but nothing extreme.
It just seemed to seek him out. A lot.

"Babe, after meeting you...I doubt my own show would be able to keep me from going to your concert. I'd love to see you in some angel wings, though I might be tempted to leap onto the stage and ravage you right then and there." he squeezed his angel's sides with his fingers, hoping the poor guy wouldn't be scarred for life over this crazy day.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:33 pm

"I wouldn't mind..." Naoko whispered softly. "My fans would probably love it. But... it might be hard to do that and play the keyboard all at once."
He wasn't crying anymore, which was a good thing, but the man was still a bit shaken.
Oumori had felt so helpless... and not in a good sense of the word either.
Sighing, the pianist stood under his own power, helping Ryuukaze up as well.
"How about we get our clothes, hmm?" the pianist asked with a soft smile. "We should get you back home. You should rest."
'Well, that's one way to kill another sexy romp.' the blond thought to himself.
Ryuukaze hadn't scared him away... the situation hadn't scared him away... but it had served to remind the young man of what he had lost in the past.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

"Yeah...it would be hard to play your keyboards, but it would be hot as hell. I doubt the fans would care about the music at that point..."
Even after the experience he had just been through, he was still a sly demon, always making with the innuendo and come-ons.
For a moment, Ryu just looked at Naoko. He could feel that Naoko had been shaken worse than he thought.
"Naoko...look at me. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to die. I wouldn't leave you, certainly not like that. I promise. Trust me." he spoke so gently and so honestly, his hand brushing a fall of bangs away from Naoko's face. The only thing in his eyes was regret for the misfortune of the evening, which was masked over by absolute love and adoration. If Ryu hadn't been sold on it before, he certainly was now. This was the man that had just saved his life, and cried for him to top it all off.
Ryu was completely and irrevocably in love.
"Let's go, then." he leaned forward and placed a kiss on the blond's forehead.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Nodding, Naoko moved over to the clothes which Mori had left just inside the bath. He carefully began to unfold the clothes, putting them on a bit more slowly than he normally would have.
"Might feel great though," he commented, carefully pulling his coat on. "Being ravished while playing the piano, heh..."
It was certainly not something that had happened before... and it was, well, rather kinky in the young man's mind now that he thought about it.
He didn't say anything in regards to Ryuukaze's gentle honesty however.
How could he?
Naoko knew it was true... but right now... right now he just wanted to see Ryuukaze smile.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

Ah...he was such an idiot.
Naoko obviously didn't want to hear his promises, and he was sure he even less so wanted to hear any silly confessions.
A confession of love after one evening would surely sell Naoko on the idea of him being crazy as hell.
Even Ryu thought he might just be a tad off his rocker now, though.
Ryu dressed himself quickly, shrugging his coat on before Naoko could finish dressing himself. He put his hands in his pockets casually, and for some reason he felt something in there that hadn't been there before...he didn't think. Pulling out the items in question, he found them to be a band-aid...and a condom.
"Naoko...I think that friend of yours had quite the sense of humor..." he held the objects up for Naoko to see. Also there for Naoko's viewing pleasure was a smile to end all smiles.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Blushing, Naoko shook his head, "Mori's always been the silent type... but he does have a wicked sense of humor sometimes."
He draped one arm around Ryuukaze's shoulders, looking at the contents.
"Though... I'm wondering why the band-aid."
That part had him baffled, to be honest.

(((OOC: I think I'm heading to bed... *yawns* So sleepy... Sorry it was so short...)))

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:18 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

"Probably just his way of saying 'be careful'." he shrugged. "I'm sure he couldn't fit a defibrilator in my coat pocket."
It was nice having the blond's arm around him. He thought it a good idea to get moving though. If he could manage to not say or do anything else stupid, then maybe when they got to his place, he might have a slight chance of a little more...well...anything, with Naoko.

(OOC: Nighty night. See ya tomorrow.))
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games