Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:41 pm
"If you want, I can slip out now?" Inei asked. "Or we could stay like this a little longer...either way is fine with me, though I do love being with you." he said truthfully, smiling and kissing her softly on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:45 pm
"Mmm, I'm not ready for the warmth to be gone,"she chuckled, putting her arms around him. "Not ready to start the day."
She really didn't feel like being up and about yet. This was another first, first time she ever wanted to stay in bed all day. She let out a sigh. "I'm lazy,"she whined.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:47 pm
Inei laughed softly. "Okay, I'll stay a little longer." he said. He chuckled when she called herself lazy.
"No, you're just able to properly relax for the first time. I'm guessing it was always a fight for survival down there...this must be the first time in a long time you can relax, and not only that, but relax in the arms of someone who truly likes you." he ventured.
"Am I right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:00 pm
"Yes,"Huoriel responded softly after a moment. She smiled at him before cuddling up to him as much as she could. "Never felt this warm either," she chuckled. "I like being here."  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:02 pm
Inei chuckled, smiling at her when she cuddled up to him. "This might be the first time you've ever been told this, but..." he smiled a little brighter. "I like it when you cuddle up to me like that. I think it's cute." he told her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:11 pm
Huoriel felt her cheeks warm once again when he called her cute. Something inside her also fluttered when she saw a flash of his smile. She smiled back then just as brightly. "Well get used to it,"she ventured with a slight giggle at the end.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:12 pm
Inei smiled, kissing her on the cheek. "Well, I hope you don't mind, but I think I'm going to try and not get used to it." he said, leaning a little closer so he could whisper the next part into her ear.
"That way, it feels just as nice, every time." he whispered, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:22 pm
Huoriel's heart began to drop, but stopped when he whispered the last part in her ear. His breath tickled her ear and sent jolts through out her body, but she didn't recoil. She didn't want him to leave her side.
"I'm fine with that,"she whispered back, smiling all the while.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:26 pm
Inei laughed softly. "I thought you would be." he whispered into her ear, kissing her on the cheek as he pulled away. Then he rested his forehead against hers, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:33 pm
Huoriel allowed her eyes to close when he rested his forehead against hers. She was just going to take in the moment while she could before he left her. She was likeing the affection she was getting. It was different, but nice.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:36 pm
Inei kissed her tenderly on the lips. "I think..." he began softly, smiling. "That I'm falling for you, Huoriel." he said sincerely. He found no flaws in her that would make her unattractive to him. She was sincere, sweet, beautiful, and intelligent. Perfect for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:57 pm
Huoriel's heart thudded against her chest at what he said. She smiled at him before pressing her lips against his. As they kissed she took his hand and held it against her heart. She didn't have words for what she felt so she thought that this was the best way to show him without sounding stupid.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 pm
Inei understood to a degree what she was getting at, and he smiled when he pulled away for air. He took her hand and placed it over his heart. He could feel hers beating, and felt his beating against her hand, and he chuckled softly, feeling their hearts beat in perfect time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:10 pm
Huoriel enjoyed feeling his heartbeat and it warmed her that it seemed like their hearts were beating together. She smiled at him, not sure of what to say or do next. She felt content where they were enjoying the feeling of his beating heart. After a moment she let her hand drop then wrap around him again.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:14 pm
Inei kissed her softly on the lips, then put a hand on the back of her head and pushed it down gently, so that her head was resting on his chest. His other arm wrapped around her waist and held her close.
"You really are perfect." he whispered after a long moment.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff