Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 am

Shinji laughed as he looked at Zylver while he got some bread. "I wouldn't say that but we'll just saw that for now."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:27 am

Zylver didn't get what that meant, but well. He shruged and smiled, pushing the cart beside Shinji.
He liked the feeling of being with him, it had such a calming effect in him.

"I really like it being here....."

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:14 pm

"I'm glad." shinji said as he got some other thingss then lead them to the check out area.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Zylver pushed the cart towards where Shinji walked, and where there were people like them, with carts, waiting on the lines to pay.

"For me, all this is incredible... it's... like a new world... a brand new begining...."

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:12 pm

"Its a good way to start." HE stated as they inched closer to the cash register.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:25 pm

"And what a way... like being thrown there from another dimension.... All is new, all is strange and different... but at least I managed to meet someone who accepts the strange new guy..."

He looked around, watching what people did when they arrived to where a woman or a man dressed in some kind of unifying clothing -like that the people replenishing shelves in store wore- checked their shopping and people paid.
So when they finally got their turn, Zylver did not need Shinji to tell him what to do with the things in the cart.
He placed them on the band to be checked and looked to Shinji with a wide smile.

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Shinji blinked as he watched Zylver with surprise. He then smiled as hugged him softly. "Good job Zylver." He said happily.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:31 pm

"I... watched people what did..." he smiled.
He went to leave the empty cart and came back to put the things in brown paper bags while Shinji paid the shopping.

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Shinji paid then smiled as he carried two heavy bags by himself alone and carried them fine. He was used to carrying heavy things with ease. "Lets go." He said as he began to walk.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:03 pm

"No way.... you take this... I the heavy... For me, the weight of those bags is nothing... I'm used to wield really heavy steel weapons and armors... This is nothing compared to that... please... "
He smiled as he offered to change the bags.

"I wonder what became of my dear weapon... I forged it myself once when I worked some time for a blacksmith..."

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:09 pm

"No really its okay. I don't mind carrying heavy stuff." He stated as he smiled. "I really don't mind, but thank you for offering." he said as he looked at him then blinked. "You made weapins?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:21 pm

"We mostly did farming tools and horse shoes, but yes, we also did weapons for the local guard garrison"
He gently took one of the heavy bags from Shinji's hand as he talked and smiled.
"got you!!"

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:23 pm

"Huh?" Shinji said as he looked at Zylver and pouted slightly. "No fair Zylver! You distracted me!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:31 pm

"Ah... my bad... so sorry...!" He said, laughing.
He was in high spirits.
"Could we go some day to where you found me..? Perhaps we will find a clue or anything that helps us know what happened.... or maybe find something that was mine...."

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:37 pm

"Okay! How about tomorrow?" He suggested as he started to walk home.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games