Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:51 pm

She took a few deep breaths. She had known it was going to be a long mission from the start, but she never expected this type of outcome. How she let it happen she had no idea. What she did know was that she couldn't allow him to get any closer to her. He was a good guy. Their time together had made that clear. She couldn't let him suffer because of her. She wouldn't risk his life. It was better this way. It wasn't for her own good, she insisted, it was for his. She turned to ask him if he was ready to leave when the a knock came at the door. She furrowed her brow and went to answer it. She opened the door and was tackled to the ground resulting in a small squeak of surprise from her.
"Rena!" Cried the person that tackled her.
He was 20 years old with blonde hair and emerald green eyes. He held a smile in place as he in cased the girl pinning her on the floor.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Haru blinked a few times at the this little incident before turning his head. Obviously these two knew each other so he let them have their private moment.

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:42 pm

"Get off!" She growled.
"Aw, come on Rena. I know you missed me."
"You have until the count of three."
"You really don't mean that."
"One."
"You know you want to hug me back."
"Two."
"Rena?"
"Three!"
She brought her leg under up and kicked him over her head sending him into the next room. She jumped to her feet and spun around to face him, furry evident in her face.
"Come on Rena, that wasn't very nice." Pouted the man.
"Oh really? If you want to see something that's not 'very nice', then try and come at me again." She growled.
He looked at her a moment, slowly getting into a sitting position. He sat crossed-legged style and looked at her a moment.
"Something happened." He stated. "You've gone back to being cold."
She gave him a death glare in response so he turned to the other man.
"You must be her new partner." He said. "Did you do something to make her change?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Haru shrugged nonchantly, not looking at the man.
"She's been like this ever since I got here," Haru responded, finally looking at the man. "Yes, I'm her new partner. Names Haru Stife. Who are you?" he raised his eyebrow.

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 pm

"Me?" He smiled. "I'm Chris. I'm Rena's..."
"Don't you dare!" She growled at him.
"But, Rena, why would you want to hide our...."
She had her hand over his mouth in an instant.
"Finish that sentence and I will throw you out that window with no hesitation or regret." She hissed.
She felt him smile through her hand as he reached up and saddled her on his lap.
"You're too serious. We need to fix that."
He pulled from her hand and moved in closer to her face. She used her other hand to block him.
"Try it and you will be hurt."
He sighed and stood, picking her up in one fluid motion and throwing her over his shoulder.
"Christopher Julian Amatus you put me down this instant!" She screamed
"Not until I get you to smile."
He turned back to her new partner.
"She's seriously been this uptight since you met her? that can't be true."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:30 pm

"It's true you should of seen how upset she was at the director for giving her a new partner," Haru chuckled. "Such anger stored in a small package."
Haru felt out of place, but kept a small smile on his face as he watched this Chris guy wrestle with Rena. He laughed softly too himself as he concidered leaving. He had other business to attend to anyways. Maybe with this distraction he could go have a chat with Lynn and apologize for these last two years and blowing her off completly the night before. He sighed. No, that could be taken care of later. Right now, his main focus was his mission.

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:39 pm

"Oh I can imagine." Chris laughed. "Did you know, she actually has to have her anger monitored? If she gets too angry..."
She let out a frustrated growl and pounded on his back.
"Are you two going to just sit there and gossip while letting all the blood rush to my head?" She demanded.
Chris laughed again and poked her side resulting in a kick from her.
"Come on, Ren. It's just having some fun. Besides, I think I'm allowed to interrogate your partner."
"What the hell gives you the right? Besides, an order is an order..."
"And must be obeyed no matter what. Quoting you is like quoting Alex. Relax, hon. You need to lighten up."
He turned back to her partner.
"Quite the handful isn't she?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:43 pm

"Quite," He responded, taking a big gulp of his soda. "She passed out last night during a mission." Haru commented, shaking his head.
"So what brings you here, Chris?" Haru was curious on who exactly this character in Rena's life was.

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:50 pm

"She passed out?"
He looked at her concerned only to be glared at in return. He smiled softly at her then turned his attention back to Haru.
"Me? Well, I returned a few hours ago and heard that Rena had rejoined us. After looking around the agency, the director told me that she was off on a mission. A little bit of digging and here I am."
He smiled happily almost like a oblivious child.
"I really wanted to see Rena....and the director was just a touch worried since she hadn't touched base with him or returned yet. You know, the guy actually has a bit of a soft spot for her."
He winked before receiving another kick.
"You know, Ren, you're going to leave a bruise."
"Good." she growled.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Haru just nodded. "How do you two know each other besides the agency? Excuse my curiousity," Haru questioned as he stared at the two curiously.

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:03 pm

"Well, we started dating..."
"We have not nor will we ever date, Chris." She snapped.
"Aw! Ren why are you so cold?"
She sighed.
"Chris was actually the first to befriend me at the agency." She explained, a touch calmer now. "He's pretty much a more laid back brother to me."
"Only a brother? But Rena I thought we had so much more."
"Look, you shameless flirt, if I've told you once, i've told you a thousand times, knock. it. off!"
He could only smile...even after she kicked him again. This time he winced.
"Oh yeah. Definitely getting a bruise this time."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:10 pm

Haru just laughed at the two. He didn't know what to think of the situation.
"That's why you don't mess with a top notch agent such as Miss Asho," he smiled at the hanging girl.
"Seems like your in a bit of a pickle, Miss Asho,"He laughed.

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:16 pm

She growled.
"If I'm not put down by the time I count to three, somebody is going to be dealing with a lot more than a bruise and the accomplice isn't going to get off easy either."
Chris laughed.
"Sounds like we're both gonna be in trouble." he said to Haru. "Think I should put her down?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:22 pm

"Probably she's had a rough morning,"Haru said, an evil smirk crossing over his face. "Hey how am I a accomplice? I'm just sitting here minding my own business!" he gasped acting as if he was offended.

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:27 pm

"By standing idly by and not offering to help me, you are therefore a default accomplice to him." She snapped. "Now put me down. One."
"Alright calm down, love." Chris said putting her down.
He immediately wrapped his arms around her, crossing them lazily in her front and resting his chin on her head. She growled, shooting a death glare at nothing in particular.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games