Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:20 pm
Chanell just raised an eyebrow at the ferret carrying Henry down the stairs before opening her hand for her hamster to curl up in. She had heard a scream earlier and seeing how frightened her hamster was she could guess pooping was involved. Seeing tiny bite marks on his ears she just thought he deserved it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:20 am
Orel rummaged through his trunk picking up some stuff from home and getting settled.He looked out of the window again.
Even though he knew he would be miserable here most of the time, he couldn't deny that Hogwarts was a beautiful place.

reowr Im a Tiger

Hunter

abhilashrox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:04 am
]abhilash walks into the common room and sees a girl with a hamster in her hand. 'hi. i'm abhilash. i'm a first year. wots ur name?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:50 pm
"Where are all my Gryffindors?!" Professor Aurora shouted as she entered the common room.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:44 pm
"Hello Professor Aurora!" Andrew said as he entered the common room. "how are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:43 am
"I'm great, I've been promoted to Head of House. How are you?"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:56 am
((Where is everyone?))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:57 pm
"That is great! I am good, I have been dealing with my family and it has been crazy" Andrew said as he took a seat by the fire.  

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:08 am
"Yes, it is. Thanks! That's good. Who family isn't crazy these days?!", Tina said as she sat by the fire.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:28 pm
A rather shy first year, by the name of Sophie sat by herself by the fire, looking up from her book from time to time, just watching some students walk in and out. When the Head of House walked in, she jumped, and then buried herself in her book even more.

A Peaceful Eternity

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:28 pm
Nell, after having a rather acute version of deja vu looked around her new bedroom for the year was now perusing the common room with her hamster Henry in her hands and her mischievous penguin leading the way. She then saw another first year burying herself in a book and bounced her way over and poked the book cover. "Whatcha readin'?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:25 pm
*Turns her head in time to see the first year jump and bury herself in her book*

"Don't be shy my dear. What's your name?"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:02 pm
Riku tentatively steps over to the shy and jumpy Gryffindor.

"Hello!" Riku notices the Head of House and jumps herself. "Professor, didn't see you there!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:19 pm
Ace walked into the common room and looked around, his nerves twinged at him as he did. Being the new kid in the school was nerve wracking...even for a Gryffindor. He looked around, new school robes seemed to make him look like a ghost.  

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tab Marie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:25 pm
Althea timidly entered the her new common room and found it full of older students. She had been afraid this would happen but had not take time to prepare for it. "What's wrong with me?" She thought quietly to herself, "I'm a Gryffindor. Time to buck up." Aloud she said "Hello everyone! My name is Althea. I'm a first year." Althea racked her brains for something better to say but was saved from having to do so by the arrival of her unbelievably fluffy cat Elphaba. "Elphie!" She gasped "I was wondering where you had gotten off to!"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff