Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Contest
Contest Suggestion Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What art contests would you like to see in 2011?
  Please post your suggestions!
View Results

RzDz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:56 pm
Dragon contest maybe  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 pm
Pandiecakes
Sure, go ahead and do that for march! Sounds like a great idea! I'll cover the prizes if needed. smile

thanks and yes lz i will need help with the prizes biggrin
i will start makng the contest later today after i get bck from the store or tommorrow ^^  

x--w a s a b ii--x

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

x--w a s a b ii--x

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:54 pm
Pandiecakes
Sure, go ahead and do that for march! Sounds like a great idea! I'll cover the prizes if needed. smile

A spring fling contest for apiril razz

and how do i deal with ties in drawings? like if someppl get the same score?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:12 pm
By the way, is that saying on the front page still ok? "We will cover you for the contest if the total is 100k or under!" cuz if that's the case then I do want to hold one XD  

Sorren Mishima

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 pm
Sorren Mishima
By the way, is that saying on the front page still ok? "We will cover you for the contest if the total is 100k or under!" cuz if that's the case then I do want to hold one XD

Yep, it's true! As long as I approve the contest.

Hey everyone! On April 27th this guild will be 2 years old! What do you say we have some sort of birthday party contest?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:54 pm
Pandiecakes
Sorren Mishima

Hey everyone! On April 27th this guild will be 2 years old! What do you say we have some sort of birthday party contest?

good idea biggrin will u be hosting?  

x--w a s a b ii--x

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bloodwitch

Edgiest Mage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:10 pm
Pandiecakes
Sorren Mishima

aww that's cute <3
drawing pastries then?

oh, i had a random thought earlier...
there was this art thing, where you draw a random squiggle line thing (takes up a good portion of your page i guess) and then you make something out of it.
and then the people are not allowed to change that line, but rather only add onto it?
and it may be possible to just 'hand out' the lines, and those who do traditional art can just hold their paper up to the screen and trace their lines? idk >__>  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:59 am
bloodwitch
Pandiecakes
Sorren Mishima

aww that's cute <3
drawing pastries then?

there was this art thing, where you draw a random squiggle line thing (takes up a good portion of your page i guess) and then you make something out of it.
and then the people are not allowed to change that line, but rather only add onto it?
and it may be possible to just 'hand out' the lines, and those who do traditional art can just hold their paper up to the screen and trace their lines? idk >__>
That sounds really challenging and interesting! Would you like to host that contest in May perhaps?

And I don't think I will have time to host a "Happy Birthday Cherub & Friends Guild" thread myself, but would anyone like to do it?  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

animevinni

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:15 am
i was going through the contests and i was like....WOAH THEY HAD AN ELEMENTAL AND ZODIAC CONTEST!!!! I WANNA JOIN!!!....but then that was last year =/ can we do that again??? especially since zodiacal is out and all >.> <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:20 pm
Pandiecakes
bloodwitch
Pandiecakes
Sorren Mishima

aww that's cute <3
drawing pastries then?

That sounds really challenging and interesting! Would you like to host that contest in May perhaps?

And I don't think I will have time to host a "Happy Birthday Cherub & Friends Guild" thread myself, but would anyone like to do it?

*bursts out laughing*
haha; sorry! but *snickers* finals are going to kick my a**, hand it back to me on a silver platter with a cherry a top, and then eat it D:

Engineering major; and all of my classes i'm behind on sweatdrop

hmm... but the technique, if someone could figure out what it is called
is probably easy to explain and understand ... (if you dont derp like i did xD )

IF i get a laptop this summer, i could always try hosting at some point :]
(hopefully my one class wont take up that much time >_____> )  

bloodwitch

Edgiest Mage

Rizzi Chan

Sparkly Lover

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:37 pm
Thats a great idea ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:49 pm
Aww.. I wish i could join in for the contest :/ I injured my hand playing soccer so I cant even write with my drawing hand for another 6weeks...  

YouMakeMe-Fart-Popsicles

x--w a s a b ii--x

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:59 pm
Pandiecakes
bloodwitch
Pandiecakes
Sorren Mishima

aww that's cute <3
drawing pastries then?

I could and i could hold it from april 25- may 12  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:54 am
Thanks for starting the contest, Wasabi! smile  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Fleurty
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

9,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:13 pm
I feel like everyone's busy this summer but... who wants to host the next contest?! sweatdrop  
Contest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff